Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (64893 Views)

Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Casido1(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2017
Since the 2015 election, I've been having a hard time understanding why Nigerians would vote in this man called Buhari as our president, but now I see why: Nigerians are too gullible and primitive. If you will, just type "Mavins crew pics" on google and you'll see where the OP got chunks of this misinforming photoshopped pics.

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by sosy25: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2017
I would stop calling Nigeria Naija when the following occur;

1. Our politicians stop stealing government funds
2. All Nigerians enjoy electricity of at least 15 hours everyday
3. All Nigerian refineries start working at full capacity and we stop importing refined petroleum products
4. The naira appreciates and $1 = 150 naira
5. This country is restructured and is truly Federal with every part of Nigeria developing at its own pace, controlling their resources and not depending on Abuja for handout every month
columbus007:
Abeg I take God beg you no dey call dis coun3 naija again you hear me so?,na God I carry beg you dis morning abeg cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Casido1(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
And the funny thing is, the topic even say photoshopped picture.
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2017
The mockery sad

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Why is the one behind baba in black holding baba neck like that or does he want to finish baba there.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Stanbeto: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2017
9ja una to much o, i love una
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by 3RNEST(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Yinkwamo:
grin
Dope pic... I wish i can get mine with Nikki
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by fernandoc(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2017
ozoebuka1:
you are d dullest person In the whole world!!!
No u are the dullest if you couldn't see through the joke.
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by kingzoeey(f): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2017
fernandoc:
Haters will say it's photoshop. See as korede be like houseboy there.
grin
fernandoc:
Haters will say it's photoshop. See as korede be like houseboy there.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2017
fernandoc:
No u are the dullest if you couldn't see through the joke.
sorry, my. bad
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by hacmond(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Cool...God don answer d human being wey design dis thing...Coz ds picture is trending already.... grin

Nebuchadnezar:
hahahahahahaha

am now beginning to plan my own

sarrki aka mrkayusfit ngeneukwenu i ga a like ya you go like am

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by deebrain(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2017
Photoshop, kindly be hygienic.

Why do you allow someone to sniff Dija's hair?
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by truthstands11: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2017
Naija
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by fortunechy(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2017
dts the evidence of idleness
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Annie939(f): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2017
rasputinn:

That black and yellow combo of your boy is awesomely cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
really? that's my last son
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by fayluv1(f): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2017
This London people funny o, dem give us Ibori cum seize Buhari
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Biggty(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2017
But Don jazzy wicked oh, why is Saraki cut off from the picture?
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Antoeni(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Where is iyanya
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by mamajaz(f): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2017
I smell ~photoshock~, abi nah Photoshop?
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
Adekunle gold is written all over the picture
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by 900warriorz: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2017
The Photoshop is freaking obvious!
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Aple09: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2017
baba is now a museum

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by PROJECTBASE: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Pls let's compare this with the pictures of Saraki's visit to Baba in London
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by columbus007(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2017
sosy25:
I would stop calling Nigeria Naija when the following occur;

1. Our politicians stop stealing government funds
2. All Nigerians enjoy electricity of at least 15 hours everyday
3. All Nigerian refineries start working at full capacity and we stop importing refined petroleum products
4. The naira appreciates and $1 = 150 naira
5. This country is restructured and is truly Federal with every part of Nigeria developing at its own pace, controlling their resources and not depending on Abuja for handout every month
unbelievable,your list is endless cheesy,cool dwn small bros cheesy
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Bekimbo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:
And some ppl still blv this picture is real? shocked Seriously, I give up on Nigeria.

maybe that person is you
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by euchariadavid(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is Fake, Photoshop
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by akblings(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
If someone can do this kinda stuff, then the court should stop accepting pictures exhibits oooo...
Bcus Nigerians can do and undo
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by assana: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
sad I haven't been to London before talkmore of crossing the airport, please can someone photoshop me sitting next to PMB grin I like to travel go visit too en route photoshop; D; D
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Mintek: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
jeyselassie:
wwwon ti da parlour yen ru nisin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Smartademu(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
The presidency has turned itself to the butt of jokes in Nigeria. What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source / Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.