Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

been Disturbing Me Since Then Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help (13379 Views)

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life / A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / Help!!! This Calabar Girl Has Been Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by bigsmoke2(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:
Hello nairalanders

Pls I need advice pls

My gf travelled abroad and a couple of weeks later I was feeling honey, I went to a motel and picked a damsel, paid her n we made out, after we had chat and "after sex kiss" she asked me for my no.

The thing now is she have been asking me to come to her house,
Telling me how she rented an apartment n how changed she is,

That she love me that I should come n spend time with her, that she want to kiss my pink lips embarassed

Truth is an scared, I promise I will see her this week

Pls I need help

Yea I no insults is allowed
Run down to the olosho and propose to her

1 Like

Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

U must left ur signature in her phat toto cheesy

Well, have fun tho... Enjoy the free sex this time cheesy who knows, she might pay u this time...

Well it a free sex alright.... It her house this tym cool
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 12:48am On Feb 23, 2017
bigsmoke2:

Run down to the olosho and propose to her

Oh lawd embarassed
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

Well it a free sex alright.... It her house this tym cool

Oohh juz be careful no hidden camera installed sha grin

Who knows one day someone gonna drop a thread here saying (but I won't be surprised tho) :

NAIRALANDER nNEOo BEING FILMED WHILE HE'S SMASHING AN OLOSHO with his curvy phat kondo grin grin grin
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 12:57am On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh juz be careful no hidden camera installed sha grin

Who knows one day someone gonna drop a thread here saying (but I won't be surprised tho) :

NAIRALANDER nNEOo BEING FILMED WHILE HE'S SMASHING AN OLOSHO with his curvy phat kondo grin grin grin

You are never really on my side undecided. Upon all the love I have shown you
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by wizrose(m): 1:59am On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

Nau that's a hi brid
no. U are wrong that my horbygrin
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by demolaxl(m): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by saintdennis(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Who drops their number with Olosho? Only op does that

Same thingy I'm wondering

You collect her num(if even interested in a repeat) ...not the other way 'round
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by lereinter(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2017
beware of olosho
as gf
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by ennysuccess(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
The sex was good lolz.

Yeah it was really good the other day kiss kiss kiss
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2017
wizrose:
no. U are wrong that my horbygrin

lipsrsealed Nawa ooh embarassed I just weak
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2017
lereinter:

beware of olosho

as gf

Reasons being?
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by LarryBeryl(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2017
leagueOFmorons:
go and buy bread #50 and masturbate!

Bread don cost
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Juicypot247(f): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2017
And you think Olosho is that nice? Hmm mm!
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

Alright, I'm sorry for that. I just had to do it to save some guys from initiating recharge card and Quick Teller transfers under the influence of a fake account.
Lol
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Chuknovski(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2017
don't be scared, you probably treated her well the first time and shes in to you, so just take a stand if you don't want her for a intimacy gadget anymore tell her
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Hallenjay: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:
Hello nairalanders

Pls I need advice pls

My gf travelled abroad and a couple of weeks later I was feeling honey, I went to a motel and picked a damsel, paid her n we made out, after we had chat and "after sex kiss" she asked me for my no.

The thing now is she have been asking me to come to her house,
Telling me how she rented an apartment n how changed she is,

That she love me that I should come n spend time with her, that she want to kiss my pink lips embarassed

Truth is an scared, I promise I will see her this week

Pls I need help

Yea I no insults is allowed
let her come to yu... Maybe whr u organize... Not hers for now
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Alvino1(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2017
bro. if the story u are telling is true, nd ur fyneboy done enter ur head to the extent of u thinking the olosho truly luvs u, nd u wanna visit. her again for another ***** then my Man kiss your relationship with ur gf abroad goodbye... wish u luck with ur Olosho found love.. nd make sure u change her..
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

Noted even tho you done do am b4
Thats not the point. You asked for advice.
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by wizrose(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

lipsrsealed Nawa ooh embarassed I just weak

Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Juicypot247:
And you think Olosho is that nice? Hmm mm!

What is your take?

Your segs tho undecided
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Alvino1:
bro. if the story u are telling is true, nd ur fyneboy done enter ur head to the extent of u thinking the olosho truly luvs u, nd u wanna visit. her again for another ***** then my Man kiss your relationship with ur gf abroad goodbye... wish u luck with ur Olosho found love.. nd make sure u change her..

Bro am not in love with the olosho God forbid angry just that it would nice to pinpoint what she is planning, as for my gf, I love her n she knows I have huge appetite for sex
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Hallenjay:
let her come to yu... Maybe whr u organize... Not hers for now

Actually she asked me if she should come over...I declined....i instantly felt that I would be bringing an olosho home....the reverse tho undecided
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Chuknovski:
don't be scared, you probably treated her well the first time and shes in to you, so just take a stand if you don't want her for a intimacy gadget anymore tell her

1 reasonable comment so far....i treated her nice so I think,i really feel sorry for her.
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=wizrose post=53980483][/quote]

Thanks, but are you like this in real life embarassed
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by austin5k: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2017
lereinter:

beware of olosho

as gf

She not my gf but hay define olosho n arent many of our girls 1
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
The sex was good lolz.

Why u take fine like this, ehn... Are u the one in that DP?
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Alvino1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

Bro am not in love with the olosho God forbid angry just that it would nice to pinpoint what she is planning, as for my gf, I love her n she knows I have huge appetite for sex

bro the choice is urs.. choose between the Olosho nd ur gf that u luv truly. . if na me, I go choose my gf. i no go let the facts that I have huge appetite for sex cloud my judgement... but like the saying goes, "people are different" so the choice is urs man.... good luck
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Alvino1:

bro the choice is urs.. choose between the Olosho nd ur gf that u luv truly. . if na me, I go choose my gf. i no go let the facts that I have huge appetite for sex cloud my judgement... but like the saying goes, "people are different" so the choice is urs man.... good luck

Thanks man
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Chuknovski(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

1 reasonable comment so far....i treated her nice so I think,i really feel sorry for her.

you see that pity you have for her is your weakness, remember you have a great lover,you wouldn't want a baby with an ex olosho you know, soo just free her, my advice
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Juicypot247(f): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

What is your take?

Your segs tho undecided

Anything you want to do with olosho should be done in an hotel. Don't get too familiar by going to her place or taking her to yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Adult Movie Watching Countries Rated By Google / Wife Vs Baby Mama / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.