Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) (2341 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At KFC Surulere, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2017
Kids getting married.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by oliviacute(f): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Blessed16:
these children don't no anything abt marriage ooo, someone shld educate them b4 its too late
just because they are young facially or have small body doesn't mean they r children ok? stop underrating everyone u see dat looks young they myt be ten tymx older Dan u....children wiv beard be calln old man without beard a child na wa

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by oliviacute(f): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
i just the laugh una in swahilii.......khi-khi-khi!!! WETIN GROWNUPS NEVER FIT DO NA CHILDREN WAN DO AM.. anyways small body no be small brain..... wishing una the very best.. una dohh!
y jealousy wan kill u na....? wetin u nor fit do nor mean say oda Ppl go be lyk u...everybody get diff game for life...
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DeWisedon(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
cocaineaddict:
umuaka umuaka. See your ₦260 gussi slipon. It's unfortunate u wanna transfer ur poverty infested life to another man's pikin
i keep waiting for this day,i want to pay your bills now including your expired house rent that i cant afford,and i also want to use this medium to invite you to my house warming party at Federal housing area,Umunguma Owerri,
the poverty infested guy can now cater for your entire generation,both born and unborn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Calling Really Matter In A Relationship? / (18+) She Opened My Legs And Started Searching For My Juice. / If She Gets Dressed Immediately After Sex, You Did Everything Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.