Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (10300 Views)

Slow Dogg- Is He The Nigerian Ja Rule? / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 1:33am On Jan 22, 2006
Nas is better than your so called Fiddy, He can testify to that! Fiddy just tried to get attention by doing what he did. he'll pay for that very soon.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 1:41am On Jan 22, 2006
spikelord:

Nas finished Jay Z my dear and Jay Z made a reconciliation widhim

hahah that a joke. hunnie you don't know your fact. ask around you might just know. jayz punished nas, mobb deep. even they know it. when it comes to jayz noone can't be compared with him with the exception of tupac. even fiddy can't be compared with jayz. fiddy knows it himself
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2006
@Idollier

Yo ! No disrespect but readin' all your response I assume some 2yr old lectured U on Hiphop and tha culture.

Ask anyone, Nas killed Hova with Ether . On Kanye's "We Major" Nas did that with Kanye and that led to their reconciliation cuz Nas rapped bout being Hiphop Jesse Jackson . Nas has been in the Game for more than a Decade and his Illmatic and Stillmatic albums still sells till dis day.

C'mmon now didn't you hear 50 wanted a reconciliation with Nas? Well I quote 50 "I only had 1line bout Nas so I can't call that a diss, Nas is my homie he showed me my 1st Diamond" . (Visit MTV.com /50 archives) nd U C dat.

If you say Jada needs to grow with his rhymes (damn) thats D-block dem homies are tight and exceptional with their rhymes(its like saying Eve, Styles P, DMX needs 2 grow up ) Its Ruff Ryders baby .

Please from what I read , Its like you need some insight in the 50 Vs The Game beef .
Lets Go :

1. * 50 is a snitch and can't face Real Gangstas

2. * After he was shot he went on tellin Cops Chaz shot him , Baby if he was a Gangsta he wud revenge and wud'nt visit tha Cops.

3. * Do you remember 50 reason 4 dissin' Ja , He said Ja sang his hooks and was actin' like a Bitch. Now !! 50 be singin' Candy Shop , Just a Lil Bit' ,Window Shopper . What happened to the 50 that was the love-vendor . f**k dat .

4. *Tha Game gat kicked out cuz he wunt let 50 beef his, He started DISSIN' g-UWACK but 50 cant reply .

5. * If 50 was a Gangsta , Why did he have to Turn his Spiderloc against Tha Game ?

Sis I cud go on and on and I wunt stop xplainin' why 50 is such a snitch, wanksta,Bitch, Gay, G-unot > G-unot goin' fall part soon .

N.b ^ Did hear you say The Documentary didn't sell more/ Sis its Hiphop not Country . A hit is dropped today and Dies but Country still remain cuz its Country and teaches thangs.

Blackwallstreet is as popular as any Label (dats if you cool with Mixtapes)

Finally remember + Its still Murda INC, Blackwallstreet ,D-block and T-squad nd we ridin Hard

Hit me up @ emyjyall@aim.com if you still need reasons . You might be inducted to the Blackwallstreet if you intrested (lol grin wink )

Remember dis Pic

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2006
grin menike i taught you were on to something, so you made noise and didnt even back it up with correct facts.

haha funny pic, i can see the game and the blackwalldummies have nothing better to do. they can change all the gurls pic to fiddy, truth is the game aint really gon make another hit or album. fiddy finished his whole street credibility

you might wanna check this out http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497638/20050301/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true

hunnie sorry to bust your bubbles but nas did not punish jayz. but i will give props to nas for illmatic,stillmatic and ether, those were very hot songs with good disses. and if you didnt know ever since jayz became CEO of def jam, nas became very pressed on reconciling. when i find the article i will post it

i can see you didnt argue on fat joe, cuz we all know he is weak. and jada oh pls he can jada his ass with his D-block crew to the slums. he got skills though but if he think he will get air time by dissing fiddy he need to think again. and besides around here(MD) aint nobody crazy about his weak ass.

again sweety blackwallstreet aint popular, did you know how many time i had to google that. the deadINC is way better than them(blackwallstreet)

its obvious you are a ja rule fan. what else can you be. ja who oh pls that wanksta aint even gon make a comeback.. hahaha G-UNIT, YALL BETTER CHILL CUZ WE(G-UNIT) TAKEN OVER.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2006
menike:

@Idollier

Yo ! No disrespect but readin' all your response I assume some 2yr old lectured U on Hiphop and tha culture.

Ask anyone, Nas killed Hova with Ether . On Kanye's "We Major" Nas did that with Kanye and that led to their reconciliation because Nas rapped bout being Hiphop Jesse Jackson . Nas has been in the Game for more than a Decade and his Illmatic and Stillmatic albums still sells till this day.

C'mmon now didn't you hear 50 wanted a reconciliation with Nas? Well I quote 50 "I only had 1line bout Nas so I can't call that a diss, Nas is my homie he showed me my 1st Diamond" . (Visit MTV.com /50 archives) nd U C that.

If you say Jada needs to grow with his rhymes (damn) thats D-block them homies are tight and exceptional with their rhymes(its like saying Eve, Styles P, DMX needs 2 grow up ) Its Ruff Ryders baby .

Please from what I read , Its like you need some insight in the 50 Vs The Game beef .
Lets Go :

1. * 50 is a snitch and can't face Real Gangstas

2. * After he was shot he went on tellin Cops Chaz shot him , Baby if he was a Gangsta he would revenge and would'nt visit tha Cops.

3. * Do you remember 50 reason 4 dissin' Ja , He said Ja sang his hooks and was actin' like a Bitch. Now !! 50 be singin' Candy Shop , Just a Lil Bit' ,Window Shopper . What happened to the 50 that was the love-vendor . f**k that .

4. *Tha Game gat kicked out because he wunt let 50 beef his, He started DISSIN' g-UWACK but 50 can't reply .

5. * If 50 was a Gangsta , Why did he have to Turn his Spiderloc against Tha Game ?

Sis I cud go on and on and I wunt stop xplainin' why 50 is such a snitch, wanksta,Bitch, Gay, G-unot > G-unot goin' fall part soon .

N.b ^ Did hear you say The Documentary didn't sell more/ Sis its Hiphop not Country . A hit is dropped today and Dies but Country still remain because its Country and teaches thangs.

Blackwallstreet is as popular as any Label (dats if you cool with Mixtapes)

Finally remember + Its still Murda INC, Blackwallstreet ,D-block and T-squad nd we ridin Hard

Hit me up @ emyjyall@aim.com if you still need reasons . You might be inducted to the Blackwallstreet if you intrested (cheesy grin wink )

Remember this Pic

Thanks man! Nas is the best in the beef shit as for now. Take it or take it! (No Option).
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2006
@Idollier shocked

Which of the google did you check ? I assume that wud be "Google ni ede Yoruba" grin

its called " therealblackwallstreet.com"

I don't waant 2 argue bout Fat Joe cuz I felt it might be stupid doin' that witchu . If you love Ether why don't you think it killed Jay Z . Everybody respect Nas and 5o dissin' em sounds stupid .

Like you said I'm not a Jarule fan but I work the Murder INC and like I always say We still G-unit Killas .

50 signed Moob Deep - don't you know how foolish Moob deep are ? Mase went on dissin' Diplomates, Jesse Jackson, P.diddy, Lil Kim etc , I swear Sis that big gun turn small ones he sign with tha G-unot and wait and see how small and stupid his next album will be . I thought he was delivering people from sin last 2yrs? , Now his chasing pussys .

Anytyme U see 50 tell him Emy J hollaed and you see him shiver , Please Reply and I will dish out why Ur Wanksta is stupidand such a gay .

Don't raise topics bout Yayo,Buck , Olivia, Banks, Lil' Eazy ,Spiderloc , Moobdeep, MOP cuz those dudes are bigtyme LOSERS
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2006
Idollier won't listen to that ! Gay Unot are loosers. Mase bleeped up u know!
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2006
cheesy, well let me take this argument from another angle

first off, the realblackwallstreet, the fake blackwallstreet either way, they had me searching for their dumb self. i went on their site, and i might say its pure garbage compared to fiddy's site but anywho thats irrelevant.

menike:

I don't waant 2 argue bout Fat Joe because I felt it might be stupid doin' that witchu .
no not really, basically you don't want to argue on fat joe because we all know that he is a loser, his fat ass can chill with some hamburgers. he is weak aight

menike:

. If you love Ether why don't you think it killed Jay Z . Everybody respect Nas and 5o dissin' em sounds stupid .

yes i will give ether to nas, because he did a good job, but hunnie it seems like you havent heard jayz diss to nas, okay let me give you some homework. after you read this go and look up the songs takeover, super ugly, blueprint 2. all these were jayz disses to nas. after you do that, hopefully you can succumb to believing that jay z punished nas

menike:

@Idollier shocked

50 signed Moob Deep - don't you know how foolish Moob deep are ? Mase went on dissin' Diplomates, Jesse Jackson, P.diddy, Lil Kim etc , I swear Sis that big gun turn small ones he sign with tha G-unot and wait and see how small and stupid his next album will be . I thought he was delivering people from sin last 2yrs? , Now his chasing pussys .

okay, we all know that jayz punished and i mean punished mobb deep, fiddy knows that aswell. but you see mobb deep has got skills, they just need a good record company and by them getting signed to G-UNIT watch them sell record quick.

as for mase getting signed to g-unit, its still a rumour to me, someone says it was confirmed but i aint reading anything about it being confirmed. but if it is true that he is with g-unit, i will say thats the worst move fiddy ever made. i said something about it on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5422.0.html check it out

menike:

@Idollier shocked

Don't raise topics bout Yayo,Buck , Olivia, Banks, Lil' Eazy ,Spiderloc , Moobdeep, MOP because those dudes are bigtyme LOSERS

am glad that you know that fiddy got some real talent on his label. oh look you even know all the artist on his label, now hunnie can you boast of knowing any artist on the deadINC label, i mean who has they got, vita left that wack inc now she wants to be signed with g-unit, charlie baltimore where is she at, i don't know if these are their artist, but am thinkin since they wack. even ashantic stiff ass, the poor baby(ashanti) had to hook up with paul wall just to make a hit. and to be honest that song of hers sucked. so why don't you tell me of some inc artist, wack label, wack crew.

all these people going around screaming gay unot, i mean what makes you think that the G-UNIT cheesy gangsters are gay. its the game, jada, nas, fat joe, they are the gay ones. but who really cares no matter what fiddy do, he will always have haters, because no one likes seeing a successfull man.

i mean you got some people wishing him death(fiddy) but karma is a b!tch aint it. the dude that shot him where is he now. thats right he is six feet under.

you can find me in the club Haha G-UNIT grin wink

lol i didnt google in yoruba, i googled in igbo, repping igboland forever
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2006
Haha grin
I'm happy U are allowing dis being btw me n' U

I know G-unit n' their wack staz cuz I belong to the Industry . In the Murder INC , We gat BlackChild, Cadillac Tah, Chink Santana, Young Merc,Lloyd, me etc .

Info Vita n' Chuck B'more ride wit tha Blackwallstreet now. I guess am educating you on some real Hiphop (I luv that ,but waitin for some pay) (lol cheesy )

Thk tha Lord you know how wack Mase is ? Moob Deep gat slammed by Pac and Jay Z and ur 50 picked them up, WHAT !! They don' tneed a good Label the suck. Have you heard Prodigy spit (Hilarious)

Have you wondered why Vivica left 50 ? Cuz someone told her 50 was gay

Holla Baq

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2006
Nas killed Jay wit one Track and that what it takes .

Losers always do remix to their first diss track cuz they feel their opponent replied better

Takeover was enough

Bluprint n' Super Ugly - were Unneccessary

(Jay isn't handsome either)

Have you heard Camron's 7mins diss track to Jay-Z

Baby you gat 2 kno Hiphop to be cool wit it

Holla BAC
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2006
grin oh what do we have here, its another picture. the whole world must got some time in their hand

I know G-unit n' their wack staz because I belong to the Industry . In the Murder INC , We gat BlackChild, Cadillac Tah, Chink Santana, Young Merc,Lloyd, me etc .

[/quote]

grin did you just say that you belong in the industry. okay well i wont doubt you, but if its the dead INC industry that you are on, i suggest you better pack. because they are going broke.

who is blackchild, cadillac(lexus), tah i mean who are all these losers. oh wait they must be some underground MCs. see what i mean when i say that the whole world knows the people that are in g-unit but have no clue on the losers on the inc label.

menike:

Info Vita n' Chuck B'more ride wit tha Blackwallstreet now. I guess am educating you on some real Hiphop (I love that ,but waitin for some pay) (cheesy cheesy )

Holla Baq

i need the source for that info that you just provided. and if it is true i wonder why we(the world) don't know, or could it be that blackwallstreet is messing em up, i mean we don't even hear game anymore talkless of vita and charlie baltimore.

[quote author=menike link=topic=3645.msg182846#msg182846 date=1137971200]
Have you wondered why Vivica left 50 ? Cuz someone told her 50 was gay
Holla Baq

reality check, fiddy used vivica just incase you don't know. as much as i love vivica, i must say she messed up, but i can't blame her, she fell for his money, bad boy looks and his thuggish image. her dumb ass was looking for some relationship, fiddy was looking for some pleasure, and as soon as he got it, he left just like any real gangsta would do. tell vivica to hook up the ja-gump since you work for the dead inc grin

menike:

Nas killed Jay wit one Track and that what it takes .

Losers always do remix to their first diss track because they feel their opponent replied better

Takeover was enough

Bluprint n' Super Ugly - were Unneccessary

(Jay isn't handsome either)

Have you heard Camron's 7mins diss track to Jay-Z

Baby you gat 2 kno Hiphop to be cool wit it

Holla BAC

okay so you did listen to the diss track. well you see how jay punished him. jayz is a legend lets not try to dispute that. fiddy knows better than to diss jay i mean he said so himself. who is camron oh please that gay wanksta can chill somewhere. he was on something when he was with rocafella but he messed it up. camron aint even a rapper, he is a r&B singer. so if his diss track was 7mins i know it was so rubbish, jay will kill him in a minute.

i know jay z is ugly, i aint disputing that fact
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 1:34am On Jan 23, 2006
[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]

B'more is with therealblacwallstreet.com and you shud vist that site and C 4 urself . Do you mean you don't know Black Child, Lloyd ,CT AND Chink Santana .

Ok B.Child was on Ashanti's last Album
Lloyd went plat wit his debut Album
Chink was in Keyshia Cole's last LP

Now I know the only rapper you know is "filthy" . Pls never say 50 in public cuz U might be in Danger. (lol)

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 1:57am On Jan 23, 2006
menike:

[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]

B'more is with therealblacwallstreet.com and you should vist that site and C 4 yourself . Do you mean you don't know Black Child, Lloyd ,CT AND Chink Santana .

Ok B.Child was on Ashanti's last Album
Lloyd went plat wit his debut Album
Chink was in Keyshia Cole's last LP

Now I know the only rapper you know is "filthy" . Please never say 50 in public because U might be in Danger. (cheesy)

now why did you bother to elaborate, well thanks for reminding me and giving me more reason to know that they are wack. lloyd went platinum for which album that wack trash that never sold. i aint arguing anymore i have already made my point.

G-UNIT wink cool
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2006
[gunshots]

[Nas talking]
("Bleep Jay-Z"wink
What's up niggas, ay yo, I know you ain't talkin 'bout me dog
You, what?
("Bleep Jay-Z"wink
You been on my dick nigga, you love my style, nigga
("Bleep Jay-Z"wink

[Chorus:]
(I) Bleep with your soul like ether
(Will) Teach you the king you know you
(Not) "God's son" across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already

Brace yourself for the main event
Y'all impatiently waitin
It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy
I embrace y'all with napalm
Blows up, no guts, left chest, face gone
How could Nas be garbage?
Semi-autos at your cartilege
Burner at the side of your dome, come outta my throne
I got this, locked since '9-1
I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced
Gave y'all chapters but now I keep my eyes on the Judas
With Hawaiin Sophie fame, kept my name in his music
Check it

[Chorus]

[talking]
Ay yo, pass me the weed, pour my ashes out on these niggas man (no doubt)
Ay, y'all gays, y'all kneel and kiss the fuckin ring

[Chorus]

I've been bleeped over, left for dead, dissed and fogotten
Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
Y'all just piss on me, shit on me, spit on my grave (uh)
Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
Y'all some "well wishers," friendly actin, envy hidin snakes
With your hands out for my money, man, how much can I take?
When these streets keep callin, heard it when I was sleep
That this Gay-Z and Cockafella Records wanted beef
Started cockin up my weapon, slowly loadin up this ammo
To explode it on a camel, and his soldiers, I can handle
This for dolo and it's manuscript, just sound stupid
When KRS already made an album called Blueprint
First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big
Dick suckin lips, whyn't you let the late, great veteran live

[talking]
(I...will...not...lose)
"God's son" across the belly, I prove you lost already
The king is back, where my crown at?
(Ill...will) Ill Will rest in peace, let's do it niggas

[Chorus]

Y'all niggas deal with emotions like bitches
What's sad is I love you 'cause you're my brother
You traded your soul for riches
My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad, watchin his only son that made it
You seem to be only concerned with dissin women
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me
Or make records to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly
In '88 you was gettin chased through your buildin
Callin my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smilin in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearin Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hangin with little Chase
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan
I still whip your ass, you thirty-six in a karate class
You Tae-bo hoe, tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?
Ask me if I'm tryna' kick knowledge
Nah, I'm tryna' kick the shit you need to learn though
That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow
Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy?
Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy
Rockafeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?
Put it together, I rock hoes, y'all rock fellas
And now y'all try to take my spot, fellas?
Philly's hot rock fellas, put you in a dry spot, fellas
In a pine box with nine shots from my glock, fellas
Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her puss
What you think, you gettin girls now 'cause of your looks?
Ne-gro please
You no mustache havin, with whiskers like a rat
Compared to Beans you wack
And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You ass, went from Jaz to hangin with Caine, to Herb, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own shit
You a dick-ridin gay, you love the attention
Queens niggas run you niggas, ask Russell Simmons
Ha, R-O-C get gunned up and clapped quick
J.J. Evans get gunned up and clapped quick
Your whole damn record label gunned up and clapped quick
Shaun Carter to Jay-Z, damn you on Jaz dick
So little shorty's gettin gunned up and clapped quick
How much of Biggie's rhymes is gon' come out your fat lips?
Wanted to be on every last one of my classics
You pop shit, apologize, nigga, just ask Kiss

Who'll would have responded to this song?
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2006
That was the Ether that was burning Jay Z's flesh slowly. Tell everyone not to dare my man or he'll be ethered. Get that
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2006
That was the Ether that was burning Jay Z's flesh slowly. Tell everyone not to dare my man or he'll be ethered. Get that
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2006
aight well this is superugly, blueprint2 and take over

JAY-Z LYRICS

"Super Ugly"

[Verse1:]
I got myself a gun
Brooklyn, stand up
I got myself a gun
But really, I dont need tha heat
Ya heart pump project kool-aid(ya sweet)
I aint gotta two-way you gays
This is not beef
This is rap hommie
I dont have a scratch on me
You feel Jay soft
Rip jay off
Damn I'm only worth over a hundred million
Look
I got beef with like a hundred children
Niggaz with pink suits
Tryin to get cute
You a little outta line hommie
Dont let the 9 hommie
Put ya out ya mind hommie
Bitch keep tryin hommie
Kick yo little lies
I kick my real facts
Like u sneakin out tha back
At tha Source Soundlab(uh)
We wasnt chasin you
We had a tape and too
We came through to do our little one, two thang
It wasnt a rockafella come through thing
If it was on like that
Why would I come through Queens
Yo, ya'll Queens nigga know how I do
I got mo' shooters in Queens Bridge than u
Niggaz'll(niggaz will) tie you up on the Colloseum roof
And open beer bottles off ya boy's chipped tooth
Look Here,

[Chorus:]
I got myself a gun,Uh Ohhhh!
Yea, I got myself a gun

[Verse 2:]
Listen
I'm tha J, tha A, to the Bleep this broad
This nigga never sold asprin
How u escobar?
Had to buy you're chain back tha last time u got robbed
The nerve of this coward nigga....(Oh My God)
And all rap rumors are induendo
I bring them to you live
Lift up ya window
Let tha public begin to see your dirty laundry
Ya'll dont want me to continue(Oh!)
Super Ugly

[Jay-Z Laughing]
[Nas Voice:]
I dont give a Bleep

All I really know is that yo hoe wants to be with me
She aint playin
Believe what I'm sayin

[Verse 3:]
Me and tha boy A.I. got more in Common than just ballin and rhymin
Get It?
More in Carmen
I came in ya Bentley backseat
Skeeted in Jeep
Left condoms in tha baby seat
Here nigga
Tha gloves is off
The love is done
Its whateva, wheneva, howeva
Nigga "1"
And since you infatuated with sayin tha gay shit
Yes u was kissin my dick when u was kissin that bitch
Crazy bitch
You thought I was boning Ranette
You calling Carm' a hundred times I was boning her neck
You got a baby by that broad
You cant disown her yet
When does ya lies end?
When does the truth begin?
When does reality set it?
Or does it not matter
Gotta hurt that I'm ya baby mama's favorite rapper
And ask your current girl
She know whats up
Holla at a real nigga
[Nas Voice:]
I dont give a Bleep

All I really know is that yo hoe wants to be with me
She aint playin
Believe what I'm sayin

JAY-Z LYRICS

"Blueprint 2"

[Jay-Z]
Jay-Z this, Jay-Z that (Jay-Z won't hold my hand no more)
Jay-Z this, Jay-Z that
Jay-Z that, Jay-Z this (Jay-Z won't give me no money)
Get off Jay-Z dick
What y'all niggas get front page articles, y'all mention Jay-Z name
(This thing on?) Jay-Z, Jay-Z, in Jay-Z news
I understand what y'all trying to do
I brought the flutes this time, though
I unleashed the flutes on them, guru
Gimme some more music in the headphone
Let's get the proceedings proceeding this evening
Let's do this thing (let's do it right this time)
C'mon

H, O V A
I got my mojo back baby, oh behave
Naw, naw, don't be afraid
Y'all and your articles, hard to spit at Jay
Y'all from afar threw thoughts my way
What you thought, I would naught have nothing to say? Nope!
Y'all fell into the booby trap
I set the trap just to see dude react, and now
And now you'se can't leave
You opened the door god, I'm at you annually
And I'm sorry Miss Rosie Perez
I call a spade a spade, it just is what it is
But you can't give cred to anything dude says
Same dude to give you ice and you owe him some head
(Shortyyyy!) It's time to wake up the dead
You sound a little naive in them articles that I read

[Hook (x2)]
H, O V A
The Blueprint 2 baby, on the way
H, O V A
I got my mojo back baby, oh behave

[Jay-Z]
Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
And y'all buy the shit, caught up in the hype
Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?
I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these assholes
And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
My mama can't save you this time, niggas is history
Who you know flow vicious as me?
Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, nigga)
You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
The street dreamin, all y'all niggas living through me
I gave you life when niggas was forgetting you emcee
I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen God you a flea
And the little homey Jungle is a garden to me
What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
Nigga hard as we, nigga R O C, nigga
That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, nigga
I won't rest till you on one knee
You want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga
Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, nigga

[Hook (x2)]

JAY-Z LYRICS

"Takeover"

[Jay-Z]
R.O.C., we runnin this rap shit
Memphis Bleek, we runnin this rap shit
B. Mac, we runnin this rap shit
Freeway, we run this rap shit
O & Sparks, we runnin this rap shit
Chris & Neef, we runnin this rap shit

The takeover, the break's over nigga
God MC, me, Jay-Hova
Hey lil' soldier you ain't ready for war
R.O.C. too strong for y'all
It's like bringin a knife to a gunfight, pen to a test
Your chest in the line of fire witcha thin-ass vest
You bringin them Boyz II Men, HOW them boys gon' win?
This is grown man B.I., get you rolled in the triage(?)
Beatch - your reach ain't long enough, dunny
Your peeps ain't strong enough, fucka
Roc-A-Fella is the army, better yet the navy
Niggaz'll kidnap your babies, spit at your lady
We bring - knife to fistfight, kill your drama
Uh, we kill you motherfuckin ants with a sledgehammer
Don't let me do it to you dunny cause I overdo it
So you won't confuse it with just rap music

M-Easy, we runnin this rap shit
The Broad Street Bully, we runnin this rap shit
Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it
"Watch out!! We run New York" -> [KRS-One]

I don't care if you Mobb Deep, I hold triggers to crews
You little Bleep, I've got money stacks bigger than you
When I was pushin weight, back in eighty-eight
you was a ballerina I got your pictures I seen ya
Then you dropped "Shook Ones," switch your demeanor
Well - we don't believe you, you need more people
Roc-A-Fella, students of the game, we passed the classes
Nobody could read you dudes like we do
Don't let 'em gas you like Jigga is ass and won't clap you
Trust me on this one - I'll detach you
Mind from spirit, body from soul
They'll have to hold a mass, put your body in a hole
No, you're not on my level get your brakes tweaked
I sold what ya whole album sold in my first week
You guys don't want it with Hov'
Ask Nas, he don't want it with Hov', nooooo!

B. Sigel, we runnin this rap shit

I know you missin all the - FAAAAAAAME!
But along with celebrity comes bout seventy shots to your brain
Nigga; you a - LAAAAAAAME!
Youse the gay model for Karl Kani/Esco ads
Went from, Nasty Nas to Esco's trash
Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage
Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all
to your bodyguard's "Oochie Wally" verse better than yours
Matter fact you had the worst flow on the whole fuckin song
but I know - the sun don't shine, then son don't shine
That's why your - LAAAAAAAME! - career come to a end
There's only so long fake thugs can pretend
Nigga; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor
(Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on your dresser
So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong
You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song
And you ain't get a corn nigga you was gettin bleeped and
I know who I paid God, Serchlite Publishing
Use your - BRAAAAAAAIN! You said you been in this ten
I've been in it five - smarten up Nas
Four albums in ten years nigga? I could divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them shits was due
One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic"
That's a one hot album every ten year average
And that's so - LAAAAAAAME! Nigga switch up your flow
Your shit is garbage, but you try and kick knowledge?
(Get the Bleep outta here) You niggaz gon' learn to respect the king
Don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen
Because you know who (who) did you know what (what)
with you know who (yeah) but just keep that between me and you for now

The Broad Street Bully, we runnin this rap shit

A wise man told me don't argue with fools
Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
So stop with that childish shit, nigga I'm grown
Please leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne
Do not bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you
I don't know why your advisors ain't forewarn you
Please, not Jay, he's, not for play
I don't slack a minute, all that thug rappin and gimmicks
I will end it, all that yappin be finished
You are not deep, you made your bed now sleep
Don't make me expose to them folks that don't know you
Nigga I know you well, all the stolen jew-els
Twinkletoes you breakin my heart
You can't Bleep with me - go play somewhere, I'm busy
And all you other cats throwin shots at Jigga
You only get half a bar - Bleep y'all niggaz
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2006
Abeg lyrics are getting too much plz can we stop for now.
50 pix are funny by the way.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2006
Ether finished all those songs you've just put down!
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2006
@ spikelord how do u mean?
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2006
I love Jay Z and Nas .

But my point is tha 50cent is Gay,wack and stupid Idollier, pls blive me .

Read Ether , listen Nas had one mic and smacked Jay Z , JayZ needed 2 to 3 mics to reply Nas

Damn its Obvious ( I will reply ur post till U blive 50 is wack )

Blackwallstreet, Murda INC , Lox(dblock) T-squad reign

Holla Baq
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2006
menike:

I love Jay Z and Nas .

But my point is tha 50cent is Gay,wack and stupid Idollier, please blive me .

Read Ether , listen Nas had one mic and smacked Jay Z , JayZ needed 2 to 3 mics to reply Nas

Damn its Obvious ( I will reply your post till U blive 50 is wack )

Blackwallstreet, Murda INC , Lox(dblock) T-squad reign

Holla Baq

menike one word for you

GGGGGGGGG G-UNIT. cheesy

am out, you cant pay me a million dollars to change my mind on fiddy.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2006
ldollier:

menike one word for you

GGGGGGGGG G-UNIT. cheesy

am out, you can't pay me a million dollars to change my mind on fiddy.

Will you change my mind if I get you out of kell's closet
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2006
Will you change your mind if I get you out of Kell's closet?
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2006
50 cent is till all good and all bad.ask me for more
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2006
He is good but not as good as my one and only NAStradamus!
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2006
spikelord:

Will you change your mind if I get you out of Kell's closet?

lol nope, cuz i love that closet, and why would i leave it

spikelord:

He is good but not as good as my one and only NAStradamus!

dats like saying ja rule is better than nas, which am sure you agree.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2006
Yo sis

No nobody is tryin say Ja is better than Nas .

Nas is cool and info + (He just gat signed to Def Jam) (Hope he does wonderful there)

Much Luv Nas (Do ur thang playa)
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2006
"When i die my phone will stop ringing again"....50cent.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2006
menike:

Yo sis

No nobody is tryin say Ja is better than Nas .

Nas is cool and info + (He just gat signed to Def Jam) (Hope he does wonderful there)

Much Luv Nas (Do your thang playa)

am yet to hear the camron diss

mikebuddy:

"When i die my phone will stop ringing again"....50cent.
huh? fiddy said that. can someone explain
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2006
@spikelord

I feel every word u've said so far but everyone need to realize dis , How can ja diss niggas like this?

Tell diss fellas Ja rule  is just WONDERFUL

View THA PIC BELOW .

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2006
Dat kid 50 is just Useless , He reminds me of "the Simpsons"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .

We luv You 50 4 being a wanksta (fool)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saheed Osupa Releases 4 In 1 Album. Does That Make Any Sense To You. / Download ICE PRINCE - Aboki Instrumental / VIDEO: Kiss Daniel – Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.