Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (10116 Views)

Slow Dogg- Is He The Nigerian Ja Rule? / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2006
@Spikelord lets keep spreadin' the message (rubbish, as everyone might think) that 50 is such a Wansta
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2006
Let'em say, I never said Ja is better than Nas. you can keep messing with JA but don't come near my NAStradamus. Mind you, Ja is still in the game!!! kiss kiss kiss

@ idollier,

My closet is better than Kells'

I'll get you out and put ya in mine!

grin grin grin
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2006
spikelord:

Let'em say, I never said Ja is better than Nas. you can keep messing with JA but don't come near my NAStradamus. Mind you, Ja is still in the game!!! kiss kiss kiss

@ idollier,

I'll get you out and put ya in mine!

grin grin grin

lol no ones closet is as good as kells, unless you working something real good lol

@menike

daiing where you get all those pics of fiddy cry cry. whomever that came up with those pics is so wicked cry
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2006
What do I do in order to convince you

And why are u crying over those Fiddy's pix

Oh My!!!
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2006

Oh My!!!
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2006
spikelord:

Oh My!!!

dats an awful pic of fiddy cry, i mean why would someone do such. cry

hunnie your closet is not better than kells
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2006
Lets say 50 is just a Gayish Kid

Ask him ?

50 show people how faggy you can be ?

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2006
Thank you fif
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by icingbaby(f): 1:54am On Jan 26, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
menike:

Lets say 50 is just a Gayish Kid

Ask him ?

50 show people how faggy you can be ?
nice one menike. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2006
Yeah Icing, my boo (idollier) is crying over those pics

Baby don't cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! wink wink wink wink

cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ldollier(f): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2006
lol, lol those were some wicked pix. but they are sure funny

daiing fiddy got a lot of haters, thanks to yall he will always be on top. the more you hate him, the more he rises lolol
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2006
I hope you cry for me that way if someone messes with me too!!! wink wink wink
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2006
I hope you cry for me that way if someone messes with me too!!! wink wink wink
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2006
Lets all remember this topic
And the answer is NO!.capital NO
Ja is still in da industry.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2006
mikebuddy:

Lets all remember this topic
And the answer is NO!.capital NO
Ja is still in da industry.

Gbammm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2006
grin grin grin wink
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2006
I feel y'all
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2006
Yup.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2006
My Jeff is still in the game even if some people wants him out!!!
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2006
Me EEMMIINNEEMM(SSLLIIMMSSHHAADDYY) MMAARRSSHHAALL
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2006
Check the topic again!
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2006
As if i cant read.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2006
spikelord:

Check the topic again!
mikebuddy:

As if i can't read.

Do y'all know each other ? wink
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2006
Not Really.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2006
Why did you ask?
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by mikebuddy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2006
Not realy kee,
i know that guy called spike.
So why do u ask?
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by eveseh(f): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2006
can u guys pls gave 5o some respect?
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 5:19am On Apr 24, 2006
He need to respect Curtis b4 Jackson gives him what he wants.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by niterider(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2006
A couple of words for 50 lovers,go see da DVD "stop snitchin stop lying".Holla if u cant get it,i got it sittin on my computer.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2006
What respect ?
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by spikelord(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2006
What respect ?
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by QueenB1(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2006
God forbid. He the bomb. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees / UNAVAILABLE - Davido Ft. Musa Keys (Official Audio) / Bracket - International Baby [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.