Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (10110 Views)

Slow Dogg- Is He The Nigerian Ja Rule? / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by QueenB1(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2006
God forbid. He the bomb. shocked shocked
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by QueenB1(f): 11:26am On May 31, 2006
what respect are u guys talking about. Fifty deservers to be sh*t on and nothing else. He should respect himself first. I Sh*t on u Curtis. Murder for Life. yeaaah. kiss
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2006
Queen B:

what respect are u guys talking about. Fifty deservers to be sh*t on and nothing else. He should respect himself first. I Sh*t on u Curtis. Murder for Life. yeaaah. kiss

True Story Ma'
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by gbadex1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2006
i personally feel ja rule is better than 50cent in all ramifications hip-hop wise. truth is, only hip-hop heads know this. most people 50cents sell his meidocre lack-lustre bullshit are the non-hiphop head, white kids living in the suburbs tryna act black and gangsta (wiggas), and generally people who don't listen to good music but rather see fake-ass images portrayed to them by these wack-ass rappers channelled by none other than fucking MTV that show a pile of horseshit on their music channel all day long.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by Oracle(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2006
well for now i dont really fancy 50 anymore.
so ja rule should be the man
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ladex142(m): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2006
well, i thought i was the only one missing ja rule. I think he must have some form of gameplan that he's going to play, but definitely he's coming back.

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
Ja Rule just dropped some Hot Hits lately

http://www.myspace.com/jarule (21gunz dissin' 50 etc)

Go check it out
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by bonchido4u: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2006
ey ey, ya'l mudafukas wana know y we aint hearin from ja lately? Muder Inc got a beef with G Uint, and i guess 50 is just ontop of the game. matter of fact, 50 almost silenced this dude, if not koz eminem sat him n hadd a chat with him. 50 wasnt gona go after ja, untill ja started gabin on magazin's bout how he stabbed 50, and den 50 smashed and mashed ja, and let him have it. ja is clud, frontin koz he at the chop shop. first he coppied dmx's style, and now, he is tryna beef the unit. Bleep i, dat mudafucka could get it too. kato, im up out this bich.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by bonchido4u: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2006
ey ey, ya'l mudafukas wana know y we aint hearin from ja lately? Muder Inc got a beef with G Uint, and i guess 50 is just ontop of the game. matter of fact, 50 almost silenced this dude, if not koz eminem sat him n hadd a chat with him. 50 wasnt gona go after ja, untill ja started gabin on magazin's bout how he stabbed 50, and den 50 smashed and mashed ja, and let him have it. ja is clud,  frontin koz he at the chop shop. first he coppied dmx's style, and now, he is tryna beef the unit. Bleep i, dat mudafucka could get it too. kato, im up out this bich.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by ladex142(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2006
bonchido4u:

ey ey, ya'l mudafukas wana know y we aint hearin from ja lately? Muder Inc got a beef with G Uint, and i guess 50 is just ontop of the game. matter of fact, 50 almost silenced this dude, if not koz eminem sat him n hadd a chat with him. 50 wasnt gona go after ja, untill ja started gabin on magazin's bout how he stabbed 50, and den 50 smashed and mashed ja, and let him have it. ja is clud,  frontin koz he at the chop shop. first he coppied dmx's style, and now, he is trying to beef the unit. mess i, that mudafucka could get it too. kato, im up out this bich.

Yeah we all know tongue, but i think no one can stop anyone from shining, let 50 do his thing and let Ja also do his thing, i love 'em both. Ja has alot of dedicated fans, so i see no reason why he would not do well as long as he gat the hits tongue.

Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by toosyno(m): 3:26am On Aug 20, 2006
Rule babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Forever JARULE
Go get Blood in ma eyes album and see how he smashed 50.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by bluenubian(f): 3:49am On Aug 20, 2006
smash 50?, plsssss, that kitten that calls himself jarule
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by toosyno(m): 5:23am On Aug 20, 2006
Ma boy is busy smashing 50, so watch him come out in grand style for that punk 50
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by menike(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2006
@toosyno
That Nigga 50 is Dead story Now

I used to diss him way back when I was down in The INC
But Now- Yhat Boy is a Wrap

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6464575539318541540&sourceid=docidfeed&hl=en
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by kingose: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hey you haters Listen to this,
Jay So unnecesary Jay to the hole, You pas a hundread yrs old , you don't wanna grow you look like a carmel am embarrased to be raper, i snapped at Beyouncy you glamour like wow, if Casiddy was my son i sent him to the military,
you arnt no hussler just got a dictionary always show your temple, shaking and wailing for ordinary fiddy merry,

Nas with his lil voice can't hold strong, Jay is a God father though he has no vision selling all his acces just to be the #1 as the richest raper is nothing, Tell Ja who to Obey king fiddy, Wack inc has no level, Games is just another useless thug sinking in a sinking sand in desert.

As for my GGGGG, UNIT Homies keep pappig we Rule this game
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by MP007(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2008
@ poster, its like u lost touch with rap/hip hop , ja rul got busted and relegated when fiddy crushed his career with "wankster", that put him outta bizzzz
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by A40(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2008
They both suck if you ask me.They are wannabe hardcore rap acts that went pop after their debut albums

@kingose
Your rhymes are weak just like Fiddy's tongue
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by owolomo(m): 2:13am On May 24, 2008
ja rule was good and his time is up ITS JUST MY OWN THINKIN O MAKE UNA NO COME ATTACK ME, BUT ANYWAY, 50 came in the game at the right time, and he beefed jarule, it went on for a while but as we all knw , ja couldnt handle it, 50 has dr. dre on his back with that u cant go wrong, ANYWAYZ, QUESTION, ABOUT SAUCE KID DO Y'LL REALLY THINK HE IS THE SHIT OR NAIJA IS JUST ON HIM CAUSE HIM BE THE FIRST NAIJA FROM YANKEE TO DO MUSIC IN NAIJA, CAUSE I want y'll to chkk out this page, www.myspace.com/theafricankings and tell me wat y'll think them they yankee too, IF THEM LAND NAIJA BE HONEST WILL THEY BE THE NXT BEST THING/
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by 9ja4eva: 5:49am On May 24, 2008
Maybe he is on a break
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by baslone: 1:18pm On May 24, 2008
E ya!Never knew Ja had a lot of fans like this.
I can see all y'all finding it hard to swallow that his time
is over BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH.

He has nothing to offer again.The best he can do is to hold
tight to the fan base he has built over time.

The younger ones are running the show now.

to bad The game don't wait,
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by tRoOE(f): 4:35pm On May 24, 2008
Hell no is isn't out yet, the dude is just taking a break from the music industry, s focusing more on his family for now
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by A40(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2008
I have problems with someone that comes out dissing other people and relying on beef to sell records now that Fiddy has nothing to sing he decides to go pop.That guy is some fakery tongue
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by naijadiva2(f): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ topic

he better not be out the industry.
Re: Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? by Ekijazzy: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
<a href="https://www.kinmp3.com/"> wstrn medusa mp3 download </a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees / UNAVAILABLE - Davido Ft. Musa Keys (Official Audio) / Bracket - International Baby [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.