Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State (1461 Views)

PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi / Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by Jajayi: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
As Shared by Empero Gabriel Ogbonna..

"This is Magistrate Court 7 and Court 8 of Aba South , Abia State.
You can see how the court looks.
The last time I posted a photo of the court in a better state and now, the court is a death trap.
Magistrates still sit in the court halls.
When it rains, rain water floods the court,
When the sun is shining, the heat is something else.
There is even no electricity in the court.
The clerks of court are perpetually afraid for their lives.
Even animals are treated better.
It is a pity that we have this kind of court halls in Abia State.
Just scroll down and see the photos of the edifice where magistrates are made to stay and dispense Justice in Abia State.
Just scroll down".

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dilapidated-magistrate-court-in-aba.html

Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by 14teenK: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hahah....Nigeria is a big fat joke angry grin grin grin
Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by Jajayi: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by DaniDani(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Odi egwu. Someone should help me with that odi egwu meme. state of emergency need to be declared on infrastructure in abia state.
Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by Amoyinoluwa24: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lol na wa o grin
Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by CLASSMAN: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is serious sha

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by danthamccoy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Imagine taking your kids to see where you work and you bring them to that kind of place.
Becoming a magistrate is the peak of several law careers. Imagine having to see out that career in this kind of place.
Naija!

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by Specialspesh: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
I dey laugh ooo grin grin
danthamccoy:
Imagine taking your kids to see where you work and you bring them to that kind of place.
Becoming a magistrate is the peak of several law careers. Imagine having to see out that career in this kind of place.
Naija!
Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by nonsobaba: 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Abia state...the land of the cursed.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by Jajayi: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Watch Video Showing the Magistrate Court (By Sahara Reporters)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrf9073iiiE
Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by Horus(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Corruption is responsible
Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by Movic1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Satan own state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by obyrich(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Almost all court rooms in Aba are like that. The day I visited my friend at the court behind Abayi police station, I use laughter shame the guy. He is a barrister. I thought it was a goat house until he told me it was a court. I no fit hold myself. I quickly asked to enter motor make we commot before an angry magistrate go transfer aggresion to me o.
Re: See Photos Of A Dilapidated Magistrate Court Building In Aba, Abia State by Horus(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Where is the money that should be allocated for maintenance and repairs

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Uncovers 2 Billion Naira In George Turner Account / This My Isoko Friend No Go Kill Me With Surprises... / Fayose Visits Aso Rock: photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.