Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Paypal In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal In Nigeria. (653 Views)

Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / What Is The Best Way To Withdraw From Paypal In Nigeria? / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal In Nigeria. by favre2k(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
Do Nigerians use paypal (www.paypal.com) to shop online? Is it a popular service in Nigeria?. I am located in Atlanta and i am looking to launch a business specifically for Nigerians to be able to shop for whatever they want online from any retail store's website and have it delivered to them in the most timely manner. Any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
Re: Paypal In Nigeria. by zionokabs: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
how do we enjoy it what does it do what are the benefits please teach me
Re: Paypal In Nigeria. by exotica(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
Nigerians Are Getting rebranded!

It was in the past that PayPal enjoyed so much monopoly on the internet that Nigerians
were so much crazy and begging them for support but today, the game is different.
Nigerians are now been appreciated as one of the largest or fastest growing users of the
internet and more importantly, a looming gigantic market to be reckoned with.

Better Options For Nigerians

Nigerians are now doing business with more reliable partners such as 2checkout,
plimus, ejunkie, and many others to sell their goods online. this is not to say that
Nigerians do not still look for ways to use PayPal. There is still some appreciable dependance on
PayPal because most of our foreign counterparts use PayPal as their payment option.
Re: Paypal In Nigeria. by beninman1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
Without a shadow doubt, Paypal is the most reliable and easy to set up online payment method.
No hassle to set up
Reliable and secure
Protection for sellers and buyers

What more can you ask for?
Re: Paypal In Nigeria. by buzmail1: 1:51am On Dec 12, 2009
But remember you must give them e-book on how to open and verify paypal as a Nigerians
You contact me directly for the one with me buzmail1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This / Victims Of Atm Fraud Sue Cbn,24 Banks And Interswitch For N50bn / Ever Thought About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.