Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo (2342 Views)

Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / Super S3xy Plus Size Model Bares B00bs In New Photos…you Have To See This / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo by Freeman50(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Los Angeles based plus-size model and radio host Simone Mariposa has made the decision to re-claim the word 'fat' after being attacked by cruel body shamers. She revealed that she has had the photo saved in her drafts but was scared to post it online. Read whats she wrote and see more photos She revealed that she has had the photo saved in her drafts but was scared to post it online. Read whats she wrote and see more photos below:

"I've had this picture saved in my drafts for a while, and I was scared to post it. I have a tough relationship with the rolls on my stomach, and anytime they show in pictures, I always delete them. But I took a second to think about it, today. This is me, the body that I have worked so hard to love and accept.There's no hiding it, and I shouldn't have to. I'd be doing a disservice to myself and the women who look at me and my body for inspiration to present a constantly edited depiction of myself. So here I am. Rolls and all. #BEInYourSkin "

Re: Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo by ElizaVeta(f): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Shitt !!! ... shocked

That's Broad ...

1 Like

Re: Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2017
gosh! too much meat.
not sexy @all.

buh don't worry, who will love u will love u 4 who u are
Re: Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo by abouzaid: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2017
she's good looking but seriously needs to do something about her obesity, it's just too much.
Re: Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo by kuuljay(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2017
I have a friend who is obsessed with this size, in fact the broader the stretch marks the better for him
Re: Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo by sEGXY2(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
In the first pic is she holding her tits or her stomach cos they looks the same to me
Re: Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo by gqboyy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Elephant toe
Re: Plus Size Model Shares Inspiring Message As She Bares B00bs In New Photo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
I can't Bleep her for free!

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Falls In Love With Hausa/fulani Girl. Congrats To Both! / Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her / If She Gets Dressed Immediately After Sex, You Did Everything Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.