Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? (1040 Views)

The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by Factfinder1(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Do you know that marriage is the cheapest way of having sex ? According to my research. You pay N50000 bride price once off and you stay with the woman for 20 years which is N2500 per year for example. Meaning per month, you are paying N208.3 and N52 per week while daily, all you pay is N7.4. So why would men pay
Prostitutes for N5000 or more only for one round of sex, when you can get N7.4 per day for as many rounds as you want. This is a big discount. So get married

http://ogashub.com.ng
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2017
wrong
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by holatin(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2017
you know ow much a baby food cost now, napkin, baby cloth, creche fees not to talk of ante natal.

my broda u better hug Vaseline, pillow or cover itself with the blood of Jesus when you feel cold.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by luckyz4rea(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Was it supposed to be the most expensive?

Marriage isn't about sex!

Marriage is an institution that is basically for unification in accomplishment of a bigger picture than the union!

Sex is basically for procreation! Apart from human beings, How many animals do you know that have sex for just the fun of it the way humans do?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by goldman777: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Factfinder1:
Do you know that marriage is the cheapest way of having sex ? According to my research. You pay N50000 bride price once off and you stay with the woman for 20 years which is N2500 per year for example. Meaning per month, you are paying N208.3 and N52 per week while daily, all you pay is N7.4. So why would men pay
Prostitutes for N5000 or more only for one round of sex, when you can get N7.4 per day for as many rounds as you want. This is a big discount. So get married

http://ogashub.com.ng

Op i suspect u are a runs girl or former runs girl from the way you reason u better go and marry before its too late ashawo no be work oh grin
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by Factfinder1(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
goldman777:

Op i suspect u are a runs girl or former runs girl from the way you reason u better go and marry before its too late ashawo no be work oh grin
Until pronounced guilty in a court of law I remain innocent and you remain entitled to your opinions
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by joshboo(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2017
olosho
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by goldman777: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Factfinder1:

Until pronounced guilty in a court of law I remain innocent and you remain entitled to your opinions

Nutty girl wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by Factfinder1(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2017
goldman777:

Nutty girl wink
grin
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by bakynes(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Very wrong OP in marriage you still have to give ur wife money for her own personal upkeep. Buy her gifts, if they are doing something in their family u still have to contribute to it, except for a desperate woman who is dead ugly or never expected she could have a man in her life.

Failure to do these things she will refuse you sex

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
holatin:
you know ow much a baby food cost now, napkin, baby cloth, creche fees not to talk of ante natal.

my broda u better hug Vaseline, pillow or cover itself with the blood of Jesus when you feel cold.
Pampers own Na im worst pass.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by cooljude(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Op you lie.
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by holatin(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Love Machine:
Pampers own Na im worst pass.
no be small thing my bloda
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2017
May God help you
Re: Do You Know That Marriage Is The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
What about men that buy cars for their wife, further her education, train their kids in standard school

Does that sound cheap to you?

Marriage is an institution for companionship with someone that makes you happy, someone that you are compatible with.

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Shares Sexy Photos. / Majority Of The Ladies Will Still Not Understand This Picture / Recession: Another Nigerian Commits Suicide!!! (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.