Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Futo, Dept. Of Petroleum Engineering (pet 202) 2008/2009 Rain Semester Exam Pap - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo, Dept. Of Petroleum Engineering (pet 202) 2008/2009 Rain Semester Exam Pap (1013 Views)

A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / OAU to Resume JAN 5 2014,NUGA postponed till afta second semester exam / Imo State University Post Ume Info; Dept. Cut Off, Closing & Exam Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futo, Dept. Of Petroleum Engineering (pet 202) 2008/2009 Rain Semester Exam Pap by ifeanyija(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
FEDERAL UNIVERISTY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI
DEPT. OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
2008/2009 RAIN SEMESTER EXAM
INTRODUCTION TO PETROLEUM ENGINEERING (PET 202)

FOR ALL STUDENT OF THE ABOVE SCHOOL/DEPARTMENT

GET THE EXAMS QUESTION PAPER FOR THIS RAIN SEMESTER EXAMINATION.

HERE IS SOME QUESTIONS, CONTACT ME FOR THE FULL QUESTIONS (ifeanyi4jay@yahoo.com), I GOT IT DIRECTLY FROM THE LECTURER OF THE COURSE (MR. IGWILO).

FEDERAL UNIVERISTY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI
DEPT. OF PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
2008/2009 RAIN SEMESTER EXAM
INTRODUCTION TO PETROLEUM ENGINEERING (PET 202)

Time Allowed: 2 ½ hrs

PRODUCTION ENGINEERING

i.) Name and explain the four different categories of a positive displacement pump used in a production station.
ii ,

DRILLING

1. a (i) Name two criteria for rotary rig classification.
(ii) State the functions of a rotary,

RESERVOIR

2. a (i) What is formation damage?
Which of the rock flow property is ,

Re: Futo, Dept. Of Petroleum Engineering (pet 202) 2008/2009 Rain Semester Exam Pap by ifeanyija(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
iii.) Describe a tubing head spool, stating its primary functions in a conventional wellhead.
iv.) In a standard production flow station, define the functions of the following; separators, transfer pumps and flare stacks/burner booms.
v.) Give the type of surface safety valves commonly used and describe them briefly.
vi.) What is a choke used for?

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Religion In The Niger-delta Crises / 4 Different Current Scholarship Forms / Ansu May Resume On 22th Nov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.