Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lawyers In The House Pls Help A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyers In The House Pls Help A Nairalander (447 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House Pls Help A Nairalander by wins18(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2017
I don't know the right section to post this. Mods Pardon me pls, help sending it to the right section .

I had an issue in linking my bvn in my newly opened account in one of the Nigerian bank here reason being that there is a middle name in the former account and no middle name in the later. The customer care in the new bank insisted that I get an affidavits in a court of law, for a change of name , won't that affect me in the long run, considering some of my documents bears the middle name, I am just confused and I have a substantial amount of money in my new account, meaning no withdrawals until bvn is linked, pls learned ones in the house help a brother.
Re: Lawyers In The House Pls Help A Nairalander by pasqal09: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2017
If u make an affidavit. Your other documents will still remain valid.
Re: Lawyers In The House Pls Help A Nairalander by wins18(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2017
pasqal09:
If u make an affidavit. Your other documents will still remain valid.
thanks alot for your reply bro. So I will be using the new name henceforth incase of future transaction and other things like school right?
Re: Lawyers In The House Pls Help A Nairalander by pasqal09: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2017
wins18:
thanks alot for your reply bro. So I will be using the new name henceforth incase of future transaction and other things like school right?

Nope, just for ur bank. The affidavit will state the the names refers to the same person. That's all

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Pls Help A Nairalander by pat1612(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
wins18:
I don't know the right section to post this. Mods Pardon me pls, help sending it to the right section .

I had an issue in linking my bvn in my newly opened account in one of the Nigerian bank here reason being that there is a middle name in the former account and no middle name in the later. The customer care in the new bank insisted that I get an affidavits in a court of law, for a change of name , won't that affect me in the long run, considering some of my documents bears the middle name, I am just confused and I have a substantial amount of money in my new account, meaning no withdrawals until bvn is linked, pls learned ones in the house help a brother.
Submit a identification document having your middle name. Tell them to use it as valid kyc document

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sex Topic always Viewed As Immoral Topic In Nairaland? / Food, Sex, Water (don't Miss This) / How My Husband Killed My Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.