Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do (1192 Views)

What Have U Mistakely Said Too Ur Parent During An Argument / 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by kingsmonology(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Is very relevant to know if your husband to be is a woman beater on before you decide to say I do. Very well, you know a broken friendship is far better than a broken marriage. I know you will be interested to know some of the signs of a woman beater.

During one of my researches, I came across an elderly woman whose husband was separated from her after over 25 years of marriage. She told me that her husband, during their courtship days, once got angry and threw her hot tea she prepared for him, just because she added a tea spoonful of sugar.

See what the Bible gets to say about this kind of thing. It says, a prudent man foresees and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished (proverbs 22:3-4). This immediately got me thinking, I couldn’t hide my feeling than to ask her why she married him despite such a sign. I which you were with me to see the smile on her face; their marriage was plagued by so many conflicts and eventually physical violence.

Is very relevant to know if your husband to be is a woman beater on before you decide to say I do. Very well, you know a broken friendship is far better than a broken marriage. I know you will be interested to know some of the signs of a woman beater.

During one of my researches, I came across an elderly woman whose husband was separated from her after over 25 years of marriage. She told me that her husband, during their courtship days, once got angry and threw her hot tea she prepared for him, just because she added a tea spoonful of sugar.

See what the Bible gets to say about this kind of thing. It says, a prudent man foresees and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished (proverbs 22:3-4). This immediately got me thinking, I couldn’t hide my feeling than to ask her why she married him despite such a sign. I which you were with me to see the smile on her face; their marriage was plagued by so many conflicts and eventually physical violence.

All these could have been prevented if only she considers the signs before marriage. After years of violence and physical abuses marriage, the man finally packed out and left the woman at home abandoned the children with no faith of reconciliation till the date of this publication.

Check out the indicators or signs and many other more here >>>>> http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/02/23/how-to-know-a-woman-beater-before-you-marry-him/

Looking for girl/boyfriend, life-partner? Get in touch Today
Relationship Spot With Kingsmond Ehimare

Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
This had the potential to be a great thread. Laclicklabend

1 Like

Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Dyt(f): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Many singles ignore warning signs in the persons they are in relationships with. Beware; this mistake can cost you your life. Don’t close your eyes to beater indicators. Check out the looking indicators or signs:

A man that gets angry over little things
A man that make you to pretend When he is around you
A man that enjoys bullying everyone and everything
Excessive jealous man
A man that do drugs and an alcoholic has the tendency
A man that always find fault in you
A man that always wand to force you to sleep with him
A man that always tries and isolate you from other People
A man gets Violent When he is angry
Finally and not the least, a man that has beaten you before Probably will beat you again
You are encouraged to share to help someone that may really needs this piece of information for life changing tool. Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Dyt(f): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Funjosh(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dyt:

Hope you get my message on whatsapp
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dyt:

Well done grin
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Dyt(f): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Funjosh:

Hope you get my message on whatsapp

Replied you jor
You better go throway that phone

The final was on Tuesday jor
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Dyt(f): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
LaylaAli:

Well done grin

Trouble making
grin cheesy
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dyt:

Trouble making
grin cheesy

Bloggers are the trouble makers! You're Robin Hood grin
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Funjosh(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dyt:

Replied you jor
You better go throway that phone

The final was on Tuesday jor

You mean two days ago
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Dyt(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Funjosh:

You mean two days ago

Yep
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Funjosh(m): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dyt:

Yep

Why na am just seeing your dp Yesterday sad
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Dyt(f): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Funjosh:

Why na am just seeing your dp Yesterday sad

It happened a week ago
But hey
It's all over already
wink

1 Like

Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Funjosh(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dyt:

It happened a week ago
But hey
It's all over already
wink

Its all good. cool
Re: How To Quickly Recognise Woman Beater Before You Mistakely Say I Do by Dyt(f): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Funjosh:

Its all good. cool

smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Call My Grandma's Sister? / Nigerian Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid’s Birthday In Very Cool Photos (PHOTOS) / A Complete Set Of Leather Chair At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.