Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All. (2499 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Omg:meet The Winner Of 'best Butt' At Cambridge University. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
The photo shows Beyonce, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj showing off their glorious derriere in skimpy outfits..Whose butt do you fancy. I know a majority of guys will go for Nicki.

See more at http://effiezy.com/entertainment/mirrormirror-on-the-wallwho-got-the-best-butt-cheeks-of-them-all/

Re: Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin

I don't "fancy" but I think RIHANNA's azz is juz perfect.. Not too big and not too flat.. We all know that Nicki's azz is fake af while Beyonce... daamn, juz leave that azz to Jay-Z.

Re: Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All. by DozieInc(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Rihanna's jare, forget Nikkys implants.
Re: Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All. by Incognito101: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Riri of course tongue

(1) (Reply)

Do You Regret Letting Your EX Go / [gaposa Gossip]: You Can't Believe What This Secondary School Girls Are Doing In / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.