Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu (39724 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / Saharareporters: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by MrGreenMavro: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
g
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by friedcorn: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ggg
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Backinfront(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sharrapp
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by ajepako(f): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Whatever it is they are hiding from us will be revealed soon...

Oro ta ni ki baba ma gbo, baba ni yoo pari e..

Meaning.. Whatever case or situation you hide from an old man will one day be settled by the old man with every detail laid bare to him...

So make una continue playing us for mumu...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by sniperr007(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Resign ke? He can't resign, even if he wants to,family and friends wont let him.

Well, wish him speedy recovery from whatever is doing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Bitterleafsoup: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Real talk!
No longer how long you hold up something high so a child can not reach, you will lower your arm when it grow tired.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Blackfire(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
long live buhari. buhari till 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by InvertedHammer: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aisha has been invisible as the First lady lately.
She knows what we don't know.
Buhari may not be coming back afterall.

Buhari might not be sick. He probably ran away from all the wahala in Nigeria. Baba is just chilling in London.
/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by KOBOJO: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
angry
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by lielbree: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
cobadit:
Hmmmmmm......... I wish he comes back but not to the throne of power but as a man who loves Nigeria by stepping down for prof. to continue as president and he(Buhari) enjoys the rest of his life resting
Story for the gods...
You think buhari loves Nigeria? ? Lol. Comedy of the day.

Buhari only loves fulani.thats all!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by SAMBARRY: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Since bubu travelled everybody just dey jam talk.if he was still a military man una go dey misyarn like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by JobZoneNews(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Let us join hands and pray for him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Uyi168: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dnt forget,buhari is a northerner,he'd rather die than resign..northeners and their born to rule mentality..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by blackboy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who told you he is not coming back? Lol. You wish. Don't underestimate Pmb.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Bimpe29: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
To rule Nigeria is not a do or die. If he truly sincere with himself, the best bet is to throw in the towel. I wish him sound recovery anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by amdoyin82(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
If he truly meant well for nigeria anf nigerians he should step aside and face his health. Let anothother finish from where he stop. He has done his best, i believe now he knows better, making a promise is simple but fulfilling the promise is the biggest task.
that will be the last option for him. Step aside? Power! Let us wish , pray and a quick recovery for our president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by corporateDan(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
cry Buhari see your life outside

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by BrightAhiah(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ok, Nigerians should decide now...

hit LIKE if you think PMB is dead
SHARE if he's alive but will NEVER rule 9ja
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by soberdrunk(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
I am a very big fan of President Buhari and i respect him very much but i will never allow sentiment cloud my judgment, the writer of this article has made very valid points although he blew some of his points out of proportion by adding some conspiracy theories. If truly our dear president is incapacitated in anyway, the honorable and responsible thing to do is to hand over the mantle of leadership to his vice to finish the good work he has started....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Gap2020(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Have you guys ever sat down to think of the security implications should buhari resign? You guys don't know what type of country this is and the hawks flying around
Security issue are not a threat, if the right steps are taking. Note, no zone, ethnicity or religious can stop the Fg.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by tdbankplc: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Guy shld step down and let vice take over. Vice alone can do the work of president and vice p. Forget handing power over. 3 months will soon be here lets see if he won't resign.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by SalamRushdie: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari has always been a very dishonorable and reckless character from time immemorial but God of Nigeria will always put a stop to his megalomania and ghastly economic recklessness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by eezeribe(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Once beaten twice shy, Buhari knows this (the north is waiting) and knows the vultures are waiting.
Buhari's resignation has no positive impact on this nation, the negatives can only be imagined.

It was c****** like you that voted him into power,out of fear.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by ipobbigot7: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
All these unknown journalists that are so desperate to use Buhari shine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by PrickGetSize(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why are the same hypocrites that cheated with votes to ensure Buhari became president now wanting him to "resign in good faith"? I pray the old man comes back, dead or alive, and continues to handle us the way he knows best. And even if he dies before next election, we must still vote him to finish his second term. It's his northern right! Bloody cowards!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by corporateDan(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Blackfire:
long live buhari.
buhari till 2019.

:: embarassed blackfire? I see .....no comment . May God heal your soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by origima: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
itsik:
Hmm

I keep saying it.
Its as simple as this.
If you say Buhari is good and the best thing that happened to Nigeria,
I say, may GOD ALMIGHTY govern and rule your life just the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria.
Otherwise, just know within yourself that he is a failior and you dont want to admit it.
Say amen if you say he is the best.
Simple

Buhari is never a failure but your prayer or curse is coming from a heart filled with hate so can't affirm. He meant well for everybody and Nigeria. Has he looted ur money? No.we should try to be creative and develop our mind towards things that will benefit our tomorrow and not lazying about expect MMM

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Bekimbo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari is too sick to rule, too greedy to leave. wow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by frubben(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
its just one of those doomsday conpiracies; with the way things are going presently, if buhari resigns in goodwill, nothing is gonna happen, we have been there before. The only thing that is sure to happen is wailing and empty threats from some quarters and guess what? It will cool off in few months time

This were the words of goodluck when boko haram started. U know the remaining story

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Awesome/indepth piece!..,the sick/redundant nomad needs a perpetual break!!!
#must u die in power?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.