Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu (39725 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / Saharareporters: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Blackfire(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
corporateDan:
:: embarassed blackfire? I see .....no comment . May God heal your soul

Amen Amen Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by AdonaiRoofing(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Let's watch God has the final say

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gap2020:
Security issue are not a threat, if the right steps are taking. Note, no zone, ethnicity or religious can stop the Fg.
Issue need to be handled with care, btw can you tell me what we stand to gain from buhari's resignation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Jabioro: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Only few stand by the truth, the rest like to be with lies. The article had said it all.. to me Baba is been forced by the cabal to continue as it is now, if left to him he might have tender his resignation letter.. the cabal would not concur

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
eezeribe:

It was cowards like you that voted him into power,out of fear.
Adults are talking pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by achiphet(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

He has handed over power
Can osibanjo sack amechi as it is now? Wat do u define power as sef?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by winj3: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Waste of time, Buhari can stay in London a full year and Nigerians will not do anything about it. Just write and complain!
go to that embassy in full force and demonstrate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by pepigeorge(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2017

Unlike most of Buhari’s detractors, I do not have a self-serving agenda. My agenda is to see Nigerians prosper in Nigeria. But Nigerians remain in chains, enslaved by their inability to see beyond their greedy noses.

If you remember, I campaigned for Buhari. I wanted him to help halt the abyss to which Nigeria was descending during the time of Jonathan’s presidency, as referenced in my article Nigeria’s Rise to the Bottom

So u campaigned for him.....maybe u were not seeing beyond your greedy nose...or not reasoning at that time.... to campaign for a sick man without certificate....just bow ur head in shame

Apologise for misleading ur fellow kind by ur article during the campaign. ...... b4 u write another beautiful nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
achiphet:

Can osibanjo sack amechi as it is now? Wat do u define power as sef?
He's got the powers to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Petdagr8t(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari where has your integrity gone to? "Ka yarda kwallo mangoro mana ko Ka robu da kuda" haba!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by mantosa(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
I don't want to believe you made that statement - what we stand to gain from Buhari's resignation. Have you been in a leadership role before? Do you think handing his seat to Osibanjo in "acting" capacity defines handover of power?

Osibanjo is in "acting" capacity, best believe his powers are limited.

obiageIi:

Issue need to be handled with care, btw can you tell me what we stand to gain from buhari's resignation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by princeSammyz: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
The same thing the One Ring does to the bearer, Power does to its holder... Whether it is consuming him, He will never let go. Lovely write up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Eroms4life17(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Resigning is not even an option for the northern oligarchs. Meanwhile visit https://www.nairaland.com/3623088/final-cure-quick-ejaculation-weak#53615113 ulation-weak#53615113

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by melejo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
My only problem is that if bibu dies, sarrki and Lai Muhammad would say bubu was already turning Nigeria to Switzerland but death suddenly stopped him. So bubu must not die, #1 must become 1$

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Ahmadgani(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
frubben:

This were the words of goodluck when boko haram started. U know the remaining story
you and i knew that jonathan was clueless, he was a good man but a bad administrator, he was what i regard as 'through the window'.

Boko haram issue has been and will be one of the biggest scam in nigerian history. Boko haram are everywhere in the world but their names and modus operendi differs.

America and the west predicted the end of nigeria in 2015 but they were proven wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by JideAmuGiaka: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Have you guys ever sat down to think of the security implications should buhari resign? You guys don't know what type of country this is and the hawks flying around

What are you trying to say?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
mantosa:
I don't want to believe you made that statement - what we stand to gain from Buhari's resignation. Have you been in a leadership role before? Do you think handing his seat to Osibanjo in "acting" capacity defines handover of power?

Honestly i would like to know what we stand to gain other than heating up the whole country with people holding meetings here and there.
A coup nko?
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Ahmadgani(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
amdoyin82:
that will be the last option for him. Step aside? Power! Let us wish , pray and a quick recovery for our president.
everyday i pray for him to get well soon.

Prior to 2015 general election, i was humilated by an uncle for simply predicting that if buhari becomes president, will spend more time going oversea for medical check ups

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by toshmann(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

Once beaten twice shy, Buhari knows this (the north is waiting) and knows the vultures are waiting.
Buhari's resignation has no positive impact on this nation, the negatives can only be imagined.

I agree with this; let Buhari remain there as a de facto ceremonial president while the VP continues to actually do the governing. He seems to be more cool headed for the job, if the northern political caliphate will let him. If Buhari resigns those "only-notth-should-rule people will start agitating for another crisis.
Buhari thought he could rule this land in 2017 with his 1980 no-high-school-certificate brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by TexasR: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/02/23/buhari-not-coming-back-toyin-dawodu

Nice article from a repentant zombie
I'm glad most you guys senses has been reformatted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

What are you trying to say?.
Exactly what i said
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is deep! Oro sunukun

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Petdagr8t:
Buhari where has your integrity gone to? "Ka yarda kwallo mangoro mana ko Ka robu da kuda" haba!!!!.

Bawanda xeyi aciki. 'Yan baqin ciki saidai su mutu"

Yabawa Osinbanjo power amma hakan be ishekuba.
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by Ahmadgani(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

We can only hope it remains empty threat but we don't the type of information others are privy to. Boko haram is still lurking around
you are absolutely right but i am optimistic that nothing 'll happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by obiageIi(f): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
toshmann:

I agree with this; let Buhari remain there as a de facto ceremonial president while the VP continues to actually do the governing. He seems to be more cool headed for the job, if the northern political caliphate will let him. If Buhari resigns those "only-notth-should-rule people will start agitating for another crisis.
Buhari thought he could rule this land in 2017 with his 1980 no-high-school-certificate brain grin

God bless you. I even have feeling buhari isn't doing too badly health wise but just tired and has decided to take a back seat
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by JaaizTech: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
mantosa:

There is no point pushing for the President's resignation. It is senseless, the man is ill and undergoing treatment, so why should We give up on him, if He has not given up on himself. I think we should all cut this man some slack, Osinbajo is there to act and that is fine enough.
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by JideAmuGiaka: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:
Exactly what i said
Is that your final answer, do you want to follow the audience or walk away?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by mangood74: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=wheredemdey post=53990105]" Too sick to rule....Too greedy to leave"

Deep words that can only be processed by the sane minded.[ AFONJAS HAS FINALLY SUCCEEDED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by amagugm: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari is just being maintained as a ceremonial president by the stooges we have abounding in the north. Even when he was healthy his acumen was too low to fashion out intelligent ways to steer the country. He had hoped that he will just sit there and act on advice by more intelligent aides. Remember, he could only score F9 in the result he claims to own. I think the Acting President should use his power and declare unfit to rule after some time. I 1000% believe that Buhari has nothing special to offer Nigeria beyond this propaganda of fighting corruption. After all, not only economic corruption matters, moral corruption is also there. And, he has been committing those since assuming office. We can't even successfully enumerate the lies and blatant falsehood been brandished on Nigerians since the inception of this regine. Lying and deception too are corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by omsal84(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

He has handed over power
What about the cabals? Have they handed over power too? How can a VP perform when his cabinet belongs to another? It will be like when a carpenter is using the tools of a mechanic to work. PMB must step aside so that the VP can select his cabinet and therefore owns up the results...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by highest2005: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
this is wat Nigerians shuld focus on, instead of less relevant issues# bba naija# just sayin though
Re: Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu by steppin: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiageIi:

He's got the powers to.
But he can't. Not when he's still the acting president.
Besides, We need someone healthy to blame when things go bad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media / Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.