Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? (15074 Views)

Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / Buhari's Departure Video, Fake. Video Is From 2014 / Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by Truman155(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
wapadunk:
When the Boss is not around, is there need for "HIGH SERVICE"? grin grin grin

All of them and high things except BRF that is truly working
which BRF is it the minister of darkness that said last week that all power belongs to God. or his younger brother thar inflated the cost of road contracts and awarded them to his cronies? if you don't know what to say just keep kwayet before I stone you with stained balls of amala.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by happney65: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
veekid:
Omolola15, happney65, Opethom, can you guys tell me what minister of power is looking at in this pishure? Cos to me he look like he's lost

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by KingGBsky(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
veekid:
Omolola15, happney65, Opethom, can you guys tell me what minister of power is looking at in this pishure? Cos to me he look like he's lost

Wetin the lawyer minister know about power? Bubu just put am der so we no go ever see light ...aka minister of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by ollaxworld: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
Truman155:
wait for me lemme swallow the last stained ball of black amala and oil soup i bought from the ofe.mmanu woman beside my house first and comment fast before babu comes back.

way better than all your soups that looks like vomits
Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by CaptPlanet(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
So now our president carry leaf go london. Ok o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by mamaafrik(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Verily verily i noticed it too,they forget dat even if baba come he may not be in full capacity like b4,deir maku will eventually die.
Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by Truman155(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
ollaxworld:

way better than all your soups that looks like vomits
shut up do you people have soup? onye ofem.manu clean the ewedu and green shit soup from your afonja Muslim jaw before I stone you with stained balls of amala

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by ollaxworld: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Truman155:
shut up do you people have soup? onye ofem.manu clean the ewedu and green shit soup from your afonja Muslim jaw before I stone you with stained balls of amala

go sleep. son of annger. ipoob baastarrd
Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by Emassive(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
Which BRF is that? 250units of house and 17M yearly abi the 4000mgw of power that's even Short of 2015's 5000mgw? Oga talk another thing
wapadunk:
When the Boss is not around, is there need for "HIGH SERVICE"? grin grin grin

All of them and high things except BRF that is truly working
Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by Emassive(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
These guys ain't loyal to the masses since 1960... na the same people

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by Truman155(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
ollaxworld:

go sleep. son of annger. ipoob baastarrd
Yoruba amala eater
Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sick govt!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by justmenoni: 12:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Medical leaf, grin grin grin

quote author=KingGBsky post=53993368]I discovered something since president buhari left office for a medical leaf more than a month now, all the ministers except Babatunde Fashola is mute in activities that concern the public and national interest. The most suprising is Lai Mohammed whom is almost always on air for one reason or the order.
This is really bad. Its like this ministers doesn't totally accept Osinbanjo presiding over them as acting president.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by ollaxworld: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Truman155:

Yoruba amala eater

Good morning my Friend,
i believe we are brothers and we should not fight because of ethnicity.

What if my parents were from your tribe and yours from my tribe(afterall only God decides that) ??
please lets embrace peace and forge ahead as one.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by veekid(m): 6:37am On Feb 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

Wetin the lawyer minister know about power? Bubu just put am der so we no go ever see light ...aka minister of darkness.
I Taya o
Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by thebadmus(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Emeks008:
what I observed is that they think how will osinbanjo the mere professor will be dictating what to do for them. They think maybe he's still newbie in politics.
SHAME ON THEM ALL
. But they allow that old baba with no secondary sch cert. Dictate for them... Lolz
Re: Why Are Our Ministers Mute On National Duties Since Buhari's Departure? by KingGBsky(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
thebadmus:
. But they allow that old baba with no secondary sch cert. Dictate for them... Lolz

Guy you badt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cambridge Analytica's Ruthless Bid To Sway The Vote In Nigeria / APC Crisis: Counter Protests In Ogun Over Akinlade, Abiodun’s Candidature / PDP Crisis: Atiku May Adopt Adeleke As South West Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.