Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? (1850 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
firstking01:
You would 've agreed na, by using her as side chickgrin

i don wise now bro wink

no longer that guy..

as i they now ehn, i worst pass jack the master of all trade self. master of all, lmao
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
popefuse:
Lemme ask iffa and orunmila

i love those yoruba deities.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by firstking01(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

i don wise now bro wink

no longer that guy..

as i they now ehn, i worst pass jack the master of all trade self. master of all, lmao
Yeah, but the rate at which you seek for a gf these days is alarming...just calm down and with time nature wil bring it your way.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
firstking01:
Yeah, but the rate at which you seek for a gf is alarming...just calm down and with time nature wil bring it your way.

lol, i have a gf now but i wan get atleast two or three, cause girls they misbehave.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by popefuse(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
1. She smile at u doesnt me she fell 4 u
2. The flattering is jst to touch ur brain cus she nos u are loaded
3.No her more,dont be in a rush
4. No phone for or buying thing 4 nw
5. Limit ur interest in her
6 last what the purpose of liking her?
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by firstking01(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

lol, i have a gf now but i wan get atleast two or three, cause girls they misbehave.
Stay with one like us...
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
firstking01:
Stay with one like us...

grin okay sir
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
popefuse:
1. She smile at u doesnt me she fell 4 u
2. The flattering is jst to touch ur brain cus she nos u are loaded
3.No her more,dont be in a rush
4. No phone for or buying thing 4 nw
5. Limit ur interest in her
6 last what the purpose of liking her?

purpose: i like marry her.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nelgenius4me(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2017
wow ,my guy just be wise the girl has a good phone. she uses her beauty to get phones from men. I bet you she will do same to other guys that comes her way. Don't be the mugu money spender!
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by popefuse(m): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

purpose: i like marry her.
are u ready 4 it nw?
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Anthony0094(m): 3:17am On Feb 24, 2017
Go back to 1985 mode of commumication,

Write letter send ur little bros may he go do post man work
lol
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by solbinho: 5:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Guy sell your family car use am buy the whole world for the babe
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2017
popefuse:
are u ready 4 it nw?

Yes. But I no wan rush. I like to date her for a year first. Get to know her and all that.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
wow ,my guy just be wise the girl has a good phone. she uses her beauty to get phones from men. I bet you she will do same to other guys that comes her way. Don't be the mugu money spender!

Thanks bro. That's true.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2017
Anthony0094:

Go back to 1985 mode of commumication,

Write letter send ur little bros may he go do post man work
lol

Lol
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2017
solbinho:
Guy sell your family car use am buy the whole world for the babe

Na WA weiten my mumc wan come they enter go out. Lol. Wicked.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by solbinho: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2017
As say you like the babe na small thing wey you fit do for love grin
Kenshinmunac:

Na WA weiten my mumc wan come they enter go out. Lol. Wicked.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by popefuse(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Yes. But I no wan rush. I like to date her for a year first. Get to know her and all that.
nice bro enjoy

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
don't mind those telling you not to buy her one, buy her a phone big boy like you thats nothing moreover you like her buy her a good iphone after that ask her if she has a boyfriend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Female Officer Eye Popping Assets Got People Talking (photos) / How To Drive A Girl Crazy In Bed / Meet The Pretty Lady Behind This Popular Nigerian Meme. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.