Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants (22668 Views)

How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React. / ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants by chronique(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
lilzcee:
my courserep always says bomb dey ur head

Lol. I picked it from the younger folks around me.
Re: Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants by Lordsocrates: 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
funmisticqueen:

dont get riled up when i asked a simple question. It would be wised to refrain from such generalised statements, it shows bias.

sorry dear, its just from the hurt of being the perfect Chivalrous gentleman, opening up doors, handing out flowers, telling her she's beautiful, lafin together, cooking sumtyms...

and being Friendzoned, while she falls for the bad guy that treats her like trash, n she comes to tell u about, only to go back... that stuff kills sum1s game. worst if they are people you keep pending, to give her quality tym..

Nice Guys Finish last, when the bad boys have had their ways
Re: Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
chronique:

Lol. I picked it from the younger folks around me.
okay sir
Re: Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lordsocrates:

sorry dear, its just from the hurt of being the perfect Chivalrous gentleman, opening up doors, handing out flowers, telling her she's beautiful, lafin together, cooking sumtyms...

and being Friendzoned, while she falls for the bad guy that treats her like trash, n she comes to tell u about, only to go back... that stuff kills sum1s game. worst if they are people you keep pending, to give her quality tym..

Nice Guys Finish last, when the bad boys have had their ways
i understand
just be you, nice guy, bad boy, something in between, we have to be vunerable and show our true side to nuture love, its a risk not many are willing to take, women who usually go for the bad boy persona are those who still have to learn that life is a pot of beans not romance novel. Just remeber to be a man and stand up to what u believe in. I am still learning that

1 Like

Re: Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants by Ifakiland(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A young lady on Twitter got mad and gave a vicious lengthy rant after an older man at a grocery shop supposedly opened the door for her as she made to leave.

According to Trubody, men opening and holding a door open for a woman is him subconsciously reminding her that all men are in control of a woman's choices and no woman should accept this.

Read her say men opening doors for women is symbol of aggressive patriarchy and advise women to slam any man who does that for them. Do you agree with her or nah?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/men-opening-doors-for-women-is-symbol.html
Part of respecting a lady is also allowing her free will of choice and activity. She is so on point. We AV so many foolish boys doing chores for gals all in name of been a gentleman u open doors for her, pull out chairs for her, get off ur seat for her to sit etc who told u she's weak? Let's all learn to respect gals and treat dem as equal it's so disrespectful treating gals like a weaker sex.
Re: Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants by pussyAvenger: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A young lady on Twitter got mad and gave a vicious lengthy rant after an older man at a grocery shop supposedly opened the door for her as she made to leave.

According to Trubody, men opening and holding a door open for a woman is him subconsciously reminding her that all men are in control of a woman's choices and no woman should accept this.

Read her say men opening doors for women is symbol of aggressive patriarchy and advise women to slam any man who does that for them. Do you agree with her or nah?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/men-opening-doors-for-women-is-symbol.html
trying to please a woman is the fastest way to kpeme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? / Are You Better Off Single? No Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.