Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? (482 Views)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents / You Are A Bad Boy/girl If You Did Any Of These Back Then In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? by Riwo11(f): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Guys!! What are the rules of chilling with a girl if you have a girlfriend?!?

Re: What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? by SINZ: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2017
Whatever you do, don't fvck the girl.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? by Larrylarex(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2017
No just let your girl catch you!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2017
The only girl I chill with other than my gf is my sister.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? by DonCortino: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Rule1. Tell her u have a girlfriend!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Chilling is chilling na, shey na ur friend, are you fuckinh her? Buh don't spend much time with her or else grin grin u dey find trouble

1 Like

Re: What Are The Rules Of Chilling With A Girl If You Have A Girlfriend?!? by Dmayor7(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Please, I am looking for a blogger or wannabe blogger with a flair for fashion and dating topics.

I have a wonderful and well designed website which you can take as your own and start blogging on.

I am a web designer and tech blogger but will like to collaborate with you and make something great out of this.

I already have some secret techniques and working tips we will follow and in no time start getting results.

Contact me now for more details via : darlingtonokafor@gmail.com - 08175765974.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Finalboss I Need Your Help!!! / ATTRACT GOOD ATTENTION / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.