Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement (18522 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by makan85(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
ddippset:
Fayose is a joker. The karma awaiting him begins with the 2018 governorship election. Did he think he would get away with the coup he executed with Jonathan, Obanikoro and Momoh? And then his constant attacks on the APC and the President. Fayose should make no mistakes about it, the APC will go all out to take ekiti like their lives depended on it.
. bro u must be a joker
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by makan85(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
ddippset:
Fayose is a joker. The karma awaiting him begins with the 2018 governorship election. Did he think he would get away with the coup he executed with Jonathan, Obanikoro and Momoh? And then his constant attacks on the APC and the President. Fayose should make no mistakes about it, the APC will go all out to take ekiti like their lives depended on it.
bros go sitdown for pan just because U APC doesn't want opposition party is that why u are saying. this Fayose will still win Ekiti state no mater what we love him so much but not the party PDP we love
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by hamzyluv(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2017
ogmask:
“We are telling the whole world that wherever Fayose goes anytime from now, we will follow him en-mass.

This is the real problem of our democracy. In all the state's of the federation govs make sure they rig elections to have their stooges in a house that should ordinarily check the executives. The only area a bit of democracy is practiced in this country is at federal level. No institution of govt works at state level. Everything is directed from govt house.
Bros no be lik that joor...the road is now cleared for the Governor since he knew that 10% ekitians will not vote for his stooge because they supported him not PDP as a party. moreso, He is not contesting for 3rd time...... what happening now is called the fear of unknown ......
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by hamzyluv(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2017
makan85:
bros go sitdown for pan just because U APC doesn't want opposition party is that why u are saying. this Fayose will still win Ekiti state no mater what we love him so much but not the party PDP we love
BROS .. kindly write today date ...... ... even if APC use GOAT as candidate they will win with easy ...... firstly, Ekiti voted for Fayose and not PDP, now the duo is notcontesting for 3rd terms.... tell me who can outsmart FAyose styles from his Stooge ? Lere Olayinka is the most populous PDP member in ekiti aside Fayose himself .......the truth is bitter cos Oga himself know that Fayemi replica is await him ,,,,,, if APC decided to use Goat as candidate na straight win .... ..... ... try to mingle with 10 civil servant in the state and pick from ther point of questioning ..... ...
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by Day169: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
PDP is dead and gone to its grave
..hmm haa, gone to its grave!
We'll plant an orange tree over its head..
grin grin grin
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by martooski(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Aufbauh:
Ekiti election shall not be different from Ondo election.
Fayose and his supporters shall be roundly beating blue black by the federal controlled personalities within the state.

I see Fayose attempting to sneak out of the country before the election is concluded to avert a pending and imminent tsunami.........."Operation gbale" #Ekitigate

ZOMBIE spotted.... Nothing go happen to the Oshoko of Ekiti land
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by Vicolan: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
second term bawo?...how many times he won rule?

If he wants to go he's free ooo bcz his first term as gov of Ekiti state bk then he was impeached and he came bk again in 2014.
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by marv1: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2017
My dear I never knew ekiti people are this local and garulous. Praising Fayose for giving them a cup of rice, a loaf of agege bread. Each time i see Fayose on screen i feel like smaching my TV to attack him. He was paid #9 Billion naira in december another billions in Jan, he could not pay 7mths backlog of salaries of workers and pensioners. Yet some eediots (artesans) will be following him on the streets like mumu while salary earners have been abandoned with empty stomach by fayose. Ekiti people will always continue in their poverty striken state because a gov is using propagada of giving a cup of rice to deceive them when in actual fact he can give them the enabling environments to be producing bags of rice. Its pathetic and unfortunate that this thug of a gov has brainwashed and succeeded in scaming the people of ekiti state. Fayose is really making propaganda and media to achieve his plan.
seunmsg:

Continuation of the legacy of non payment of salaries and stomach infrastructure. Sigh! How did we get to this level in Ekiti state?
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by BabaAduras: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2017
ddippset:

Thank you my brother. I can bet Fayose will start singing a different tune before the end of this year.

Remember, he was the first PDP governor to congratulate PMB. All the noise he is making now was because he was rebuffed by PMB and APC. He will soon start begging and singing praises of PMB towards the end of his tenure to protect his ass because he is going to loose the protection he is enjoying now.

I will remind you when the change of tune starts. Take it from somebody that knows Fayose from his days as a student of Federal Poly, Illaro.
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by Jesusloveyou: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
LAFO:

I'm wondering ni cos he didn't finish the first term before his impeachment.
go and help him to finish na.
Ipods sef.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by Adonkia(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Another 16-0,Fayose is a grassroot politician like Wike,unlike mimiko that's cool.
The internet doesn't lie. Let's wait and see because you will be quoted.
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by marv1: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
You know fayose beleives so much in himself that nobody is smarter than him. His arrogance and over confidence will surely kill him just the same way it happened the first time. He could afford to partner with artesans, giving #10 Million naira to beer palour association and some other donations just like that but the 30-day pay for 7 months of workers is very difficult to pay. He has failed to learn that Ekiti state just like Ondo state is civil-servants state and u dont mess up with them by owing them 7months salaries. Forgeting the fact that the hungry civil servants are the ones to be used as electoral officers during election process in the state not the artesans that are following Fayose up and down. If APC should give these officers huge sums of money during election while Fayose is yet to pay their salaries. He should not expect them not to compromise during election because it is a game of highest bidder. That was the game plan in ondo state that gave Aketi Akeredolu a win. So Fayose is just a learner when it comes to politics. His evil days are numbered.
hamzyluv:
BROS .. kindly write today date ...... ... even if APC use GOAT as candidate they will win with easy ...... firstly, Ekiti voted for Fayose and not PDP, now the duo is notcontesting for 3rd terms.... tell me who can outsmart FAyose styles from his Stooge ? Lere Olayinka is the most populous PDP member in ekiti aside Fayose himself .......the truth is bitter cos Oga himself know that Fayemi replica is await him ,,,,,, if APC decided to use Goat as candidate na straight win .... ..... ... try to mingle with 10 civil servant in the state and pick from ther point of questioning ..... ...
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by texas1990(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
even if fayose i s going to prison, from prison to hell fire ikere people is ready to go with fayose, good one. I love my town we are not dat dumb, fayose is a human being like me all wot he has is an opportunity, so whoever that want to be d mad dog follower let dem do pls, mumu people!
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by marv1: 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
U are not a civil servant that is why u are talking like this and it is so selfish of u. I am not a civil servant but i feel the pains of these people. Imagine ur parents are teachers and ur siblings are four in number. How would u cope in such a situation of no salary. Are u telling me that u will still say what u have said. I left secondary school in d 80s and i know how megre the salary of teachers are even up till now.
texas1990:
even if fayose i s going to prison, from prison to hell fire ikere people is ready to go with fayose, good one. I love my town we are not dat dumb, fayose is a human being like me all wot he has is an opportunity, so whoever that want to be d mad dog follower let dem do pls, mumu people!
Re: 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement by oyeb15: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
seunmsg:

Continuation of the legacy of non payment of salaries and stomach infrastructure. Sigh! How did we get to this level in Ekiti state?
We get there becos former governor Fayemi stated it b4 he left office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Buhari Not Voting Peter Onu As OAU Secretary General In 1985 / I Don't Like Buhari's Culture Of Silence - Acf's Spokesman, Sani Says / Kano Re-run: Thugs Attack Finance, Information Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.