Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? (1865 Views)

SCAM ALERT : Is Wakanow.com A Fraud? / Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Confession Of A Nigerian Pilot -“White People Should Manage Airlines In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by nuesaweso(f): 2:21am On Dec 11, 2009
angry
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by snowdrops(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2009
My sympathy. This is corporate fraud in broad daylight.
I feel you have good grounds for legal action here and can take them to a small scale court.
You can seek advice from the citizens advice bureau or contact consumer direct on 08454 04 05 06.
Good luck.
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by zexyworm: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2009
You do not have my sympathy. The fact that you went against common sense, by 'booking' a so-called airline (Bellview) that has effectively failed as a company and stranded thousands of passengers since August points to your intelligence deficit.

I'm sorry, but if you can't afford to fly, don't fly.

You deserve your situation, and I hope you learn from it. Book a REAL airline (BA, Arik, Virgin, etc.).
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by funkybaby(f): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2009
@ poster

penny wise, pound foolish

you should have booked with arik air. Their fare is fairly reasonable.

next time you want to fly with a low budget airline, consider the likes of royal air maroc, iberia and air afriquah. . . . they offer cheap fares and they are wayyyyyyyy more reliable than bellview
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by snowdrops(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
zexyworm:

You do not have my sympathy. The fact that you went against common sense, by 'booking' a so-called airline (Bellview) that has effectively failed as a company and stranded thousands of passengers since August points to your intelligence deficit.

I'm sorry, but if you can't afford to fly, don't fly.

You deserve your situation, and I hope you learn from it. Book a REAL airline (BA, Arik, Virgin, etc.).
Now that is cruel.
Wetin poster do you? He impregnante ya pikin?
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by dominique(f): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2009
snowdrops:

Now that is cruel.
Wetin poster do you? He impregnante ya pikin?

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

@zexyworm
that was just mean.
the guy obviously had no experience with the airlines thats prolly why he was swindled like that. bad judgment doesn't necessarily mean intelligent deficit.
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by nuesaweso(f): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2009
angry
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by dominique(f): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2009
i know most airfares are non refundable, but at least they can compensate you with a flight sometime on next year. you just cant let it go like that!!!
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by funkybaby(f): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
dominique:

i know most airfares are non refundable, but at least they can compensate you with a flight sometime on next year. you just cant let it go like that!!!

his bellview ticket is valid for travel within the next 12 months

the problem is : when bellview eventually resumes their flights from heathrow, will the poster be willing to travel then? When he eventually decides to travel, can he rely on bellview not to cancel again and mess up his travel plans (knowing that bellview is numero uno regarding that) undecided
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by snowdrops(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2009
funkybaby:

his bellview ticket is valid for travel within the next 12 months

the problem is : when bellview eventually resumes their flights from heathrow, will the poster be willing to travel then? When he eventually decides to travel, can he rely on bellview not to cancel again and mess up his travel plans (knowing that bellview is numero uno regarding that) undecided
If i were him i may travel but i will make sure my parachute is ready and on standby.
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
Bellview??

If you guys love yourselves, i urge you to avoid bellview like some plague.

Bellview, if they are still in business is an accident waiting to happen.
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by zexyworm: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2009
OMO IBO:

Bellview??

If you guys love yourselves, i urge you to avoid bellview like some plague.

Bellview, if they are still in business is an accident waiting to happen.

I second that - love yourselves. You will find peace. kiss
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by spikedcylinder: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2009
This coming from a clone.
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by nuesaweso(f): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
angry
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by ayomidej(f): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
I feel very sorry for you but I always knew that Bellview Airline is a fraud. My friend was meant to travel to Nigeria on the 8th December after booking 3 month before the time, I did warn him not to book with them because their airlines are always dirty and their staff were rude but he insisted. He was notified prior to the time that they have gone bust and will get back to full strength on the 11th December 2009 which was a big lie.

My friend ended up buying another ticket on 11th December with lufthansa and travelled, when he comes he has another battle getting his money back. Alot of people have been ripped off by them and they have no intention of travelling to Lagos. If you are still travelling to Lagos, there are a few ticket agencies that can get you a sit.
Re: Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? by Delta007(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2009
This is an easy fix for people who have a Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) with a good bank. I'm assuming you used a Credit card for your payment. You can dispute charges like these and get a full refund from the bank instantly on the basis that it was a "fraudulent" transaction. The airline made a promise which they could not deliver on; so you are entitled to your money which you hope to use to buy another ticket with a different carrier. The bank will go after the company to get the money.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Refugee Camp Experiences / Interview Date For US Visa Lottery Winners? / I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.