Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana (1865 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Family Visit To Accra, Ghana / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by Jimiyke(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2007
kiss PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH DETAILS ON HOW I CAN TRAVEL TO GHANA.I MEAN WHAT IT WILL TAKE ME TO STAY THERE FOR ONE WEEK.I WANT TO DO BIZ NEGOTIATION THERE, HOW MUCH IS THERE HOTEL COST FOR ONE NIGHT.PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME URGENTLY,

IYKE 08063963995,08059808867,08033513669 OR iykeman_2005@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by Amamensah: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2007
another 419 grin
Re: I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2007
That was a rather stupid response from you @ Amamensah. I am aware that the only light folks from Ghana see nigerians is as regards 419. This has got to change!

Pls answer a simple question if you can or move on instead of coming to display your stupidity or ignorance as the case may be.

Common courtesy, very uncommon. What a shame!
Re: I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by Free(f): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2007
Re: I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by Jimiyke(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2007
DONT MIND HIM, BECOS WE ARE ON NET, THAT WAT GIVES HIM THE IMPETUS TO TALK TOME LIKE THAT.I DONT BLAME HIM
Re: I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by sexylisa(f): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2007
a cheap hotelwould cost u aba $60 a night. u can also live on aba $6 a day or a little lower depending on your choice of food. im Ghanaian can assure u that u are going to enjoy your stay in Ghana. i'll also be visiting nigeria some day with my boo boo. u can also log on to www.ghanaweb.com and click on hotels and u would be able to get their prices. there are also some hotels taht would cost you aba $200 a night.
Re: I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 18, 2007
beware of cheap hotels,lots of ashawo
Re: I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by Backslider(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2007
Ghana is not easy oh Mr Iyke.

here has been my base for over a decade now

Amamensah

Me pawu ky) ( I beg you )

You know Ghana is now becoming the headquater of 419 so dont go there please.
Re: I Want To Travel To Accra Ghana by wetman(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2007
Jimiyke:

kiss PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH DETAILS ON HOW I CAN TRAVEL TO GHANA.I MEAN WHAT IT WILL TAKE ME TO STAY THERE FOR ONE WEEK.I WANT TO DO BIZ NEGOTIATION THERE, HOW MUCH IS THERE HOTEL COST FOR ONE NIGHT.PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME URGENTLY,

IYKE 08063963995,08059808867,08033513669 OR iykeman_2005@yahoo.com

hi,

since u are of the west african country, just get to seme border and get viccination card and proceed to immigration to stamp ur passport (dats ur visa with west africa). then stamp benin in, u get to benin border and togo, stamp benin out and togo in. when u get to togo ghana border, stamp togo out and ghana in, dats all and u do same back after your deals. all just that you might be ask to pay token fees at each border. any way, in all, budget like 30-50 thousand naira for all including ur hotel for the one week.

good luck

Masters Program In Usa/canada / Is Bellview Airlines A Fraud? / Cheap Ba Business Class Return Tickets – Uk To Nigeria