Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? (1096 Views)

Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. / There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? by kinginvagina: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Today girls love dick too much, even those with small nyash are shouting big cassava. It is difficult to satisfy them,their sex drive is very high. A horse can not satisfy a Nigerian girl of today. some have Bleep dicks more than their mothers.

guys have you notice?
what is the cause?
Re: GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? by SINZ: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
A good dicking has always been the Achilles heel of most women since time immemorial. It didn't start today.
Re: GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? by kinginvagina: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:
A good dicking has always been the Achilles heel of most women since time immemorial. It didn't start today.
but today they are asking for it too much, I will advise a man with small dick not to marry a Nigerian girl.
Re: GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? by SINZ: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2017
kinginvagina:
but today they are asking for it too much, I will advice a man with small dick not to marry a Nigerian girl.

Nigerian or not, cunnt is cunnt and preference differ. What is good for the goose may not be good for the gander. So we shouldn't generalize.
Re: GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
kinginvagina:
Today girls love dick too much, even those with small nyash are shouting big cassava. It is difficult to satisfy them,their sex drive is very high. A horse can not satisfy a Nigerian girl of today. some have Bleep dicks more than their mothers.

guys have you notice?
what is the cause?
too much of indomie i guess cool

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? by acenazt: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Too bad i cnt gv my yam to all girls. they should manage the cassava
Re: GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today? by kinginvagina: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
acenazt:
Too bad i cnt gv my yam to all girls. they should manage the cassava
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Save Me / Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex / ukn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.