Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

"Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian (79765 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Buhari Not Critically Ill, Not In Hospital, Says Lai Mohammed / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Adminisher:

This is low minded, local thinking. There was a gentleman in the US called FDR. Rich woman pikin,lawyer, business man and became President. He had polio , could not walk and was also I'll. He led the US during the second world war and is now ranked no. 1 or 2 amongst the best US presidents.

Everything that the world became immediately after the second world war was done under FDR's leadership and guided by his vision including independence for all of British colonies. He forced the US and France to do this because the US had the Economic power.

Most country leaders develop health issues. It often does not affect their effectiveness if they have good lieutenants.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Best American president ever.
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by Anago5000: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ioannes:
I think during the next election process, candidates should undergo full medical checkups by independent and government medical establishments.

This is an embarrassment to Nigeria really?

Why wouldn't the president come out to tell Nigerians what is ailing him?

The cabal must be the one pushing him.

They'll ride him to his grave if necessary just as long as he doesn't give up power to his Vice.

Those people in the cabal are enemies of state. They are guilty of treason and they should be shot.

angry angry angry

. small small afonjas don dey shift their support to their son osibande. we the ipobians will be on the sideline watching the show as Yoruba and their masters slug it out in the power play
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Anago5000:
. small small afonjas don dey shift their support to their son osibande. we the ipobians will be on the sideline watching the show as Yoruba and their masters slug it out in the power play

[s]
I don't engage unintelligent comments please, take a walk. I'm not in the mood to bash anybody tonight, least of all narrow-minded fellas like you, so carry your ethnocentrism elsewhere.[/s]

Sorry, that was too harsh. Strike that. No offence.
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by Anago5000: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ioannes:

[s]
I don't engage unintelligent comments please, take a walk. I'm not in the mood to bash anybody tonight, least of all narrow-minded fellas like you, so carry your ethnocentrism elsewhere.[/s]

Sorry, that was too harsh. Strike that. No offence.
. see painment. lols

Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by bubu2019: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is just funny! Why would those around the President think everyone who is interested in his state of being only wants to verify whether he is dead? undecided

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
AS FOR ME,I'LL NOT PRAY FOR HIM.I DO NOT WISH HIM DEATH ALSO.
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by Ken4Christ: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
T
Sanchez01:

Unfortunately, the constitution does not give a timeline on how long a sitting President can be away.

But it does give a guideline on what to do when a President is incapacitated because of health reasons.
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by Nofuckgiven: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Anago5000:
Men! You just read my mind oh! Its time for them to feel what Igbos felt when the heat was on us! Can't wait to watch the movie thriller grin grin
Karma is a bitc.h angry
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by mark2sunny(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
The second source then disclosed: “he went for prayers on Friday. I saw about four cars” leaving Abuja House. “Maybe that was him,” the source added.

Did anyone see that?
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Anago5000:
. see painment. lols

There was a reason I didn't delete but cancelled.
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by bdauran: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If he doesn't come back after 280 days he will be impeached period
Alright mr. senate president
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by fakoo1: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=54010761]If he doesn't come back after 280 days he will be

U are using biafra constitution
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
How useful is this to the average price of food and how it relates with a standard salary/wage strength against daily needs of Nigerians?
Re: "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian by sitippe: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Akwa Ibom APC plans to stimulate security report for State of Emergency few months to election

There are plans by members of Akwa Ibom opposition party to stimulate security report for to the President, advising him to declare a state of emergency in Akwa Ibom few months to the election, to give an advantage to the APC.

READ MORE
https://sitippe.com/plans-by-akwa-ibom-apc-to-instigate-state-of-emergency-exposed/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.