Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG (63695 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Nickymezor(f): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Cud this info be genuine? ?? Anyway only tym will tell.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Eberex(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
DON'T YOU KNOW HIS CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS TO WATCH HIM ON BB TOO? NA ONLY HIM WIFE DEY SEE WETIN HIM DEY DO FOR TV?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by HonabFaj(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
IYANGBALI:
it's not false o,I sawed her packing out this morning

Really, But thats her life and choice but you didnt wait or watch her parking
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by MrAdroit(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
this lie jst do me like dis

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
I don't trust bloggers.. pinch of salt
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by CellTabRepairs: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Na waa

coolClick My Name & View That Resource You Need! cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by OYIBN: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Why are some people commenting here blaming Bisola? Some people should stop being silly. And l really mean silly? Tony lied even using GOD's name. Tony has not revealed to the house that he is married. T-boss l think was the first to ask him if he is married. He dodged the question. Bisola asked him, Are you single? He responded by saying, By the Grace of God. Last night during a conversation with Jon the fake housemate, he mentioned he is not married. During his diary session yesterday, he told Biggie he didn't want anyone to call him from home. Since only himself knows he is married he should have stayed away from the ladies and if any of the ladies are crushing on him, he should have told them he is married. Why would he not want to disclose to Bisola that he is married. This is the same guy that declared last week he would wish T-boss have a child for him. While l do not condone the head job by bisola, she is free to romance him decently since he lied about his marital status. Ladies are always quick to condemn of their own. ls TTT's behaviour appropriate. What if TTT is your husband? Imagine what his wife is going through. Does he love money more than the feelings of his wife? He wants to win money by deceit but he won't. ln Richard/ Titiana's case, Richard declared he was married and even entered BB house with his wedding ring on. Tayo never hid the fact he has a girlfriend that was expecting his baby. A guy comes into the house, does not care a hoot about anyone's feelings and says he is playing a game to win. it won't happen. Efe or Bisola who is immensely talented would win. And before we start getting excited, the organisers of the show have a say in who wins, vote by public or not. The winner signs at least a year contact with the organisers because they want to make money for bringing the housemate to limelight. Sentiments of the public won't win the game for any of the housemates. lt is only the housemate that will bring money to the coffers of the organisers that will win. Let us all take a chill please.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by LecciGucci: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
miketayo:

how is she an olosho

U neva know she gave ttt blo.w job twice? ?? undecided

A single mum on national tv..
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by ariklawani(f): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
honestly is a show of shame.is not easy watching ur husband Bleep another woman publicly ...there can never b trust,in that marriage.. TTT.u are a bitch ass nigga
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Mememan: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Larrey:
I think TTT is Faworaja and Bisola is not @ fault here @ all
Birds of the same feathers angry

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by KevinDein: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
TinaAnita:
Social media broke TTT's home not bisola. What did you guys expect when you were busy over analyzing and exaggerating TTT's inactions in BBN? You guys chased his wife out of the house. Well done guys!
you are just so dumb, it's unbelievable.

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by LecciGucci: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
apcmustwin:
unfortunately he can't win. The deceit has ruined his game. He would have had a chance if he admitted to the house he is married

So onpint.. exactly wat i was telling people.
He totaly ruined his chance.. he was a strong contestant. But now i doubt if he would survive eviction even if he comes up with kemen.

He ruined himself just cox of the luv of pussie.
He denied his wife n kids publicly.
Even if u hate ur wife not ur kids.
Neva seen such in my life.

Even all the hoise mates would hate him when this is over coz he decieved everyone

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Datguy30(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
geekybabe:
Then again.. Bisola takes the blame for this. Poor lady.

Nigerians and their judgemental attitude. Why did the married guy not claim he was married

Why does d lady have to get blamed for someones foolishness, selfishness and dumbness? The funny thing is half of the pple who rush to insult Bisola hardly watch the show. Sighs. Hypocritical and judgemental nigerians.
A responsible lady shudnt gv sm1 a bloww job on tv....y defending her actions
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:
Nah she go jejely pack her things enter when TTT wins the games. I can bet it 100%! grin grin Women?
How much is 25million kwanu?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by kyaagbanairaland(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
In case u don't know, not all women are dumb and after money.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by ndusam17(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:
Nah she go jejely pack her things enter when TTT wins the games. I can bet it 100%! grin grin Women?
Ogbeni shut up jare
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Okay but how's the STD situation grin
Lolzzz. That's the reigning thing. If you break up with your husband, you quickly accuse him of STD.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by KenzOfficial(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
End time marriage everywhere undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Uniquexty(f): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
geekybabe:
Then again.. Bisola takes the blame for this. Poor lady.

Nigerians and their judgemental attitude. Why did the married guy not claim he was married

Why does d lady have to get blamed for someones foolishness, selfishness and dumbness? The funny thing is half of the pple who rush to insult Bisola hardly watch the show. Sighs. Hypocritical and judgemental nigerians.
The ocean doesn't drown legs it didn't see. Married or not, she doesn't have any business sucking a diick she met on a NATIONAL TV. She invited the ants for a feast, let her entertain them. As ladies, the society expects a height of decorum from us. We are soon loosing that obligation....

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Vanessa88(f): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmm nice lie but I can't buy it

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by bedspread: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahaha
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by decatalyst(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
ndusam17:
Ogbeni shut up jare

It's like you are mentally imbalance.

I mention you?

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by ebuka1993(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
confam
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by dsocioemmy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
Happy new year to that woman. Na now she wake up abi?
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oyind17:
So you spoil like thisshocked

Watin Debbie rise dey do for bbn. She is too boring. Tboss my uromi sister is winning thisgrin
That is the truth, l watched it and the lady was giving good head to the guy and the guy was on planet Jupiter to the extent he told his audience that he is not married, his cookies was eaten romantically by the bisola grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by BlossomedCherry: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Fingesi:
didn't she see this coming before allowing her husband go for this show. I wonder what they both discussed before he left for the show
Who told you she even gave her consent in the 1st place?
Men must be men always claiming supreme so he probabily might have said it with a note of finality and d woman nod head in submissive silence.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by mira4u: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Win Kor lose ni.
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by ayusco85(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
goldbim:
All thanks to Aunty Bisola and her heading skills grin

Are u saying she is mitiu adepoju the super Eagles head master? grin

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by goldbim(f): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
ayusco85:

Are u saying she is mitiu adepoju the super Eagles head master? grin
grin I you say so,sir
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
What the wife cannot do, Bisola has done better...small time she go waka come back...you gon learn today, wagba cheesy
Re: Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG by Endtimesmith(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Busola....the HEADMASTER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT / BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.