Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. (4821 Views)

Get Loan Easily From Reputable Company In Lagos / Get A Loan Easily On Your Android Phones / Exchange And Trade Crypto Easily Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Odogwua: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
bullabong:
You do nothing but tender
Employee: Letter of employment,6 months salary payslip from d bank,one passport photograph.
Business owner: Certificate of incoporation,two passport photographs,tax clearance certificate.

Get these and you are in business.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
julifem:
Sign up for free $50 Welcome No Deposit Bonus. Allocate the free $50 to invest with their best top traders and start earning without lifting a finger. (E.g. $20 to trader number 1, $10 to trader number 2, another $10 to trader number 3 and last $10 to the number 4 on their list.

Check my signature for my Whatsapp number
pls don't advertise scam here,go else where. You know how to make such money and u are willing to teach everybody on NL?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Odogwua:

As an employee, the required documents are down. How do I apply. It is urgent.
*6 month bank statement from September to date.

*Work I'd.

*Any government I'd.

*Recent utiliy bill.

*Confirmation of employment letter.

*But if salary account is saving they will do direct debit on ur account.

If you have all these you are sure to get a loan as an employee.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by okunfemm(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
what dose with business name with CAC Whats d reguirement Hw do we access d loan
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 3:43am On Mar 03, 2017
okunfemm:
what dose with business name with CAC
Whats d reguirement
Hw do we access d loan
we will get to that soon.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by titusope(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2017
I have all the requirements as an employee, how do I start?..
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Odogwua: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
bullabong:
we will get to that soon.
Good day sir. We are still waiting for update.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by moneymagnet(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2017
Good day Sir please what hope do those who have registered business name with CAC have on securing the loan.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by realsbd(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Hi,
I have all necessary documents as a business owner. To what amount is the loan I can get and how long will the processing take?
bullabong:
You do nothing but tender
Employee: Letter of employment,6 months salary payslip from d bank,one passport photograph.
Business owner: Certificate of incoporation,two passport photographs,tax clearance certificate.

Get these and you are in business.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello please I am very sorry for the silence,its due to some delays in setting up of the special department to handle your loan cases as these are not regular loan giving pattern but a hitch free and risk ladden venture. Please bear with us a little.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Odogwua: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Alright. Thank you.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by agucom(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Have a registered company with CAC am into auto business ,how do I apply for the loan facility
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by olayemm(f): 5:10am On Mar 15, 2017
bullabong:
Do you have a good business plan? Are you motivated to do business? Are you an employee or business owner?
Well now you can get a loan within 48 hours of applying if you meet the requirements. Join this thread and receive answers to your business problems. Every question will be asked here and every solution found here.

NB: no private contacts pls.

Please am interested, how do I apply. I am working right now. Just needed d loan for a project
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by realsbd(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
bullabong:
Hello please I am very sorry for the silence,its due to some delays in setting up of the special department to handle your loan cases as these are not regular loan giving pattern but a hitch free and risk ladden venture. Please bear with us a little.
The suspense is getting too long, we need information on how to process the loan. I really need support for my business right now
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by payne4real(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
am a business owner i have all the requirement except tax certificate , i registered my business last year. But i have TIN.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
realsbd:

The suspense is getting too long, we need information on how to process the loan. I really need support for my business right now
Bros I am doing my best but this is beyond me, I'm really sorry. If you are attended to now,you will be judged with old rules which may not favour you and which will also not favour the course being championed.
I actually put four persons through already but they are being attended to with old rules which I personally challenged and they said until the special dept is up and running,old rules will prevail. Pls be patient if you think you have a worthwhile idea to execute. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by Minabee: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
I'm wondering if this offer is still up... can you post the contact of those offering the loan.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by roysam(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
What is a 'Venture Capitalist'
A venture capitalist is an investor who either provides capital to startup ventures or supports small companies that wish to expand but do not have access to equities markets . Venture capitalists are willing to invest in such companies because they can earn a massive return on their investments if these companies are a success.
Venture capitalists also experience major losses when their picks fail, but these investors are typically wealthy enough that they can afford to take the risks associated with funding young, unproven companies that appear to have a great idea and a great management team.
BREAKING DOWN 'Venture Capitalist'
Well-known venture capitalists include Jim Breyer, an early Facebook (FB ) investor, Peter Fenton, an investor in Twitter ( TWTR), Peter Theil, the co-founder of PayPal ( PYPL) and Facebook's first investor, Jeremy Levine, the largest investor in Pinterest, and Chris Sacca, early investor in Twitter and ride-share company Uber.
Do you have that idle cash sitting in your bank account, why not maximize it by investing it in small businesses.
invest 400k and get 40k monthly 10%.
contact royalsamdol@gmail.com for more details
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Minabee:
I'm wondering if this offer is still up... can you post the contact of those offering the loan.
yes its still up but in as much as the stifling fluctuations are here in the Nigerian economy,for our own good we have to wait. Mind you I am also on hold to get this loan for a third time.Really sorry cos it seems I opened this thread too fast in excitment. Please bear with the delay.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 7:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys we are good to go now! Call Ngozi on 07039812522.

ATTENTION.
Does anyone know anything about becoming a Dangote cement distributor? Cost and market advantage?
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by mecks07(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Bro, hw do one access this loan, am am employed buh av a business to invest on. Pls i need it. Tnx.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
mecks07:
Bro, hw do one access this loan, am am employed buh av a business to invest on. Pls i need it. Tnx.
read through from the top and you will find it
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by mecks07(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
bullabong:
read through from the top and you will find it
av read through it, u didn't tell me where to apply for the loan or the number to call. That's what am talking about. Tnx.
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by gr8david(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=bullabong post=55432878]Hello guys we are good to go now! Call Ngozi on 07039812522.

ATTENTION.
Does anyone know anything about becoming a Dangote cement distributor? Cost and market advantage?

I am dangote cement distributor, its a good venture. ...
contact me on 08068644710 for anything you need to know about it
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by bullabong(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=gr8david post=55517374][/quote]oh great! will do that .thanks
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by MartialArt2(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2017
What's the interest rate for 6 to 9 months payback period?

@For those that haven't registered their business name yet, do the needful. I'm at your service
Re: Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2020
LC Funding...lets talk!..08077881934 whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GHWX: Bad Just Turned Worse (PH By Monday Or Loose ALL Outstanding GH) / How To Sell Online Free @ Lorrita.com Mall / Catfish Farming, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.