Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! (3646 Views)

The Man Who Collected 65 Naira Payment For Bride Is A Hypocrite. / It's True... Eddygourdo Is A Hypocrite / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
But meeen you need to slow down on that big grammar. I went to David's site and couldn't understand a word.

Even me wey know Italo nor dey throw bombs like that.

Sofree eh!
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Igwe9(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
OMO IBO:

Oh right!

Do people really use it? How effective is it?

What happens to those who choose to E-beat the stuffing out of some people??

hehehe, e-beat, never heard of that before. lol
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by backlash09: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
I will gladly step aside and let others put you in your place, debosky. I just wish you had a better reason for becoming unnecessarily popular today. Enjoy the limelight you seem to get only here on NL.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
michelin89:

[b]But meeen you need to slow down on that big grammar. [/b]I went to David's site and couldn't understand a word.

Even me wey know Italo nor dey throw bombs like that.

Sofree eh!
I heard that, it is the only way you can perfectly beat Seun's word filter and still get google to place ads here! Words like ''i.diots'' can be replaced with nitwits, simpletons etc. grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

You must be getting high this evening with your silly self. grin Keep on wallowing in your self grandeur delusion. It sure pays for someone in need of anti-psychotics. grin

You see? How much verbosity have you packed into such a simple reply? Your case is very bad. grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
backlash09:

I will gladly step aside and let others put you in your place, debosky. I just wish you had a better reason for becoming unnecessarily popular today. Enjoy the limelight you seem to get only here on NL.

Hehehe. . .first amateur mind reading and backpack phsycho- analysis, now you've become a sooth sayer who can determine what I do outside nairaland? cheesy

Such is the trauma from multiple bans. grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by chidyke77(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
@debosky, is it a must that u shuld reply to every post that was targeted to you? ur a moderator and i think a moderator shuld be acting maturely,why all this exchange of words and u know quite well that ur not the only moderator in romance section. u have to control ur self cos a leader must act as a leader.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by skfa1: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
chidyke77:

@debosky, is it a must that u shuld reply to every post that was targeted to you? your a moderator and i think a moderator shuld be acting maturely,why all this exchange of words and u know quite well that your not the only moderator in romance section. u have to control your self cos a leader must act as a leader.

Well said, thank you cool cool
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
chidyke77:

@debosky, is it a must that u shuld reply to every post that was targeted to you? your a moderator and i think a moderator shuld be acting maturely,why all this exchange of words and u know quite well that your not the only moderator in romance section. u have to control your self cos a leader must act as a leader.

Thank you for your kind words sir - I shall take them into consideration before replying anymore. I tend to be quite argumentative and I probably need to ease off on that aspect.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by vicade(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2009
Insulting someone is relative.

I can say all the Moderators and Seun are pinheads and some people might find it insulting and i can also say all the Moderators and Seun are Jobless people who spend more time on Nairaland then they do in real Life and spme people might find it amusing

There is Life outside Nairaland o. Wake up o. in life there are some people you just dont like and i must confess i dont just like this seun osewa dude. He comes to me as Arrogant and Sadistic. Just my own observations

As for people feeling agrieved about getting banned. Wake up and smell the coffee. There is life outside Nairaland. The internet is a big place .
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by backlash09: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky you're a bigger clown than I thought if you think any NL ban can traumatise me. You think I'm like you who can die if your yeye mod status was ever taken 4rm u.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Borat1: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
The 64million dollar question. . .
Are mods paid?
If yes how much?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
~Borat~:

The 64million dollar question. . .
Are mods paid?
If yes how much?

The answer is no - moderators render a service. . . often unappreciated and frequently attacked. sad
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2009
the OP na first class ODE

the slowpoke goes around looking for trouble like a typical loser, now he's crying like a wimp over a simple warning.

and why warn him instead of banning him right away? that's favoritism angry

i really wonder at the type of females who hook up with his crack addicted kind.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 12, 2009
Who moderates your moderators?
Do some of them know wat it means to cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by showbobo(m): 4:50am On Dec 12, 2009
Dunno why ya'll being recalcitrant. . . . Let 'em Moderators do their jobs abeg angry angry
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by biina: 5:00am On Dec 12, 2009
Its saddening that some, who should know better, cannot (or choose not to) differentiate between the evenness of a rule, and the equitableness of its application
Anyways, guess it just another record in the chronicles of the tin gods  undecided
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2009
MR DEBOSKY

[size=20pt]WETIN HAPPEN TO MY THREAD[/size]

Once again failure to heed instruction has led to this thread being locked again.

It shall remain locked for another 24 hours after which it will be reopened.

However, if there are ANY reports of nudity after that, it will be permanently locked and deleted as well.

All should be warned.

Thank you

It has not been opened till date, meanwhile I wasn't the person that posted nu de pics on the thread, you were suppose to BAN the member that posted rubbish not closing the thread.

Is it because other members boasted you shouldn't close the thread, you went ahead and show your power because you are a MOD,

That was totally uncalled for and immature:::

We still dey catch our fun dey go oooooooooo!! Nothing do us gba!!!
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by MyHonour(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2009
The problem with nairaland is that people just keep twisting and bending the rules. And surprisingly the word filters are being
bypassed so much - even on this thread. Why cant you people (incl micheline) just speak simple singlish and be nice to one
another. And please mods, help us to censor wtf, wdf,bastar.d (yes, with a dot) and idiot as well - they are being fairly abused in E-beating
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by MyHonour(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2009
jaybee, e be like say na u commoth my post nau nau, i was looking through the window. . .wetin i do now?

i am a law abiding member, i have read all the rules, and i know those deleted posts did not break any rule
and i saved the page 'cause i suspected it may get deleted, but i wont go to the law court to file a case
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by MyHonour(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2009
i noticed the micheline89's post was deleted too. Is she not a mod, so how come, or she no sabi post?
or am i missing something? or is something else missing? lemme go back to read the rules
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by jaybee3(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2009
Posts get deleted when deemed offtopic
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by MyHonour(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2009
jay bee:

Posts get deleted when deemed offtopic
sorry, i don forget that part - so the mod - micheline too posted an off-topic then
(does she not know the rules) Anyway, thanks for educating me, very very thoughtful before i bomb the thread!
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2009
faakay:

MR DEBOSKY

[size=20pt]WETIN HAPPEN TO MY THREAD[/size]

It has not been opened till date, meanwhile I wasn't the person that posted nu de pics on the thread, you were suppose to BAN the member that posted rubbish not closing the thread.

Is it because other members boasted you shouldn't close the thread, you went ahead and show your power because you are a MOD,

That was totally uncalled for and immature:::

We still dey catch our fun dey go oooooooooo!! Nothing do us gba!!!

My apologies faakay, I'll look for it and unlock it. I don't need to 'show power' but when a thread persistently breaks the rules, it might need to be treated a bit differently. I can't have people intentionally breaking rules.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Macgreat(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
^^^ *yawns*
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by hollandis(f): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2009
Information reaching my IP has revealed that mods(esp in the sexuality section)have multiple usernames.I will expose them soon cool
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2009
hollandis:

Information reaching my IP has revealed that mods(esp in the sexuality section)have multiple usernames.I will expose them soon cool

Use of multiple ids without the explicit approval of the admin is prohibited - kindly bring forth the evidence if you have any.

There have been a few cases of cloning of profiles however, and a number of these were dealt with a few days ago. . . .I suspect that is the 'information' you have received.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2009
Like say he nor get other IDs. Make person hear word jare.

Go and find out why governors dey eat una money. IP ko, ID ni!
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by MyHonour(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2009
hollandis:

This is not true or i will know, i can see all your IP addresses from here.

debosky:

There have been a few cases of cloning of profiles however, and a number of these were dealt with a few days ago. . . .I suspect that is the 'information' you have received.
And the cloners and the clonees were arrested and detained appropriately according to the gist i heard - hence the disappearance of
all the clones - abi you still dey see them?

@hollandis How many IDs you get yourself?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2009
So now that we know that you are spying on us, we should be what?

I wonder why some people can't keep quiet. *Hissssssss*
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by hollandis(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
debosky:

Use of multiple ids without the explicit approval of the admin is prohibited - kindly bring forth the evidence if you have any.

Report who?I enjoy the pleasure of watching these mods openly display their insecurity(or whatever).There is this peculiar case of a female mod(names withheld) who artificially stickied a thread with her numerous usernames and that of her connivers.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Borat1: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2009
This thread has served its purpose and should be locked. . .haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie?? / »»9 Reasons NOT To Get A Tattoo«« / The Health Benefits Of Sex Extend Well Beyond The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.