Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. (31694 Views)

More Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party In Abuja / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’ Birthday Breakfast / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by dangotesmummy: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Everyone seems to have become the self appointed judge of Tonto's marriage.see bashing left right and centre

1 quick question. Did she marry herself. Why all the insults and bashing. How about the man she contacted STDs from nko?

If your wives gave you STDs and you had the opportunity to tell every member of your families who cares to listen I know you'll all gladly do that to portray yourselves as saints and her devils so y'all should shut your mouths with all that your uncontrollable d*ks roaming /lurking everywhere looking for every available hole to penetrate tongue

Meanwhile I blame Tonto for divulging all her bedroom issues on social media knowing that when the chips are down, even the one that is still writing waec and collecting 5k as pocket money will have an opinion of her marriage tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Cchuks27(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
In as much as you have a point, it is not wholly the reason why the marriage crashed. Going into the relationship and eventually the marriage, its safe to say they both had agendas.

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
wristbangle:

Lovely comment dear
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by sekem: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
so madam sweerychick, you want me to believe it had to happen to tonto before you could learn something from it?

In other words, if it didn't happen to tonto, you would have also been posting every titbit of your probably uninteresting life on social media?

I'm sorry to say it but madam, you are still very much immature.

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by ireneidiva(f): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
gozzlin:

A little comprehension skill is needed here baby. Let me break it down for you. She put her entire life on social media, the witches, jealous people and bad people out there saw it and came for her, wrecking her marriage by manipulating her husband. Comprende?
They wrecked her marriage how? They made her husband cheat, sent him to give her std and beat her? please tell me exactly how? Which witches and jealous people? smh

2 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by gozzlin: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
ireneidiva:

They wrecked her marriage how? They made her husband cheat, sent him to give her std and beat her? please tell me exactly how? Which witches and jealous people? smh

Hold on. Are you a Nigerian? Do you believe in diabolical forces, black magic, juju etc?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by eyinjuege: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
Let's all learn to take responsibilities for our actions.

Her marriage breaking down has little to do with evil people wishing her bad.
She needs to stop smoking weed, first off. She's a mother now.
Secondly, she needs to get off her ass and continue her acting career.
I don't believe her tales of contracting STIs from her husband btw. She's had a very interesting sexual history on her own.
Its time for her to get a grip on her life, and really start charting her own path. Being married to a rich man shouldn't be any woman's life aspirations

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Superboss: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
I just came across this beautiful write up somewhere and i decided to share it. I hope my fellow ladies would learn from it especially now that most people lives revolves around social media.

Don't advertise your happiness on social media.

Don't advertise your happy marriage On social media.

Don't advertise your holidays on social media.

Don't advertise your kids achievements on social media.

Don't advertise your pregnancy on social media.

Don't advertise your expensive gifts on social media. (Car, house etc)

‼No one is going to be happy for you.

‼all the "nice" comments you get are just fake.

‼you just attracting the evil eye on you & your family.

‼you just attracting jealous people into your life.

‼you don't know who's saving your pictures & checking your updates.

‼you really need to Stop this as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼social media is the devils eyes, ears & mouth, don't fall into the devils trap.

May God help us & safe us from social media disaster !!!

Lalasticlala I think this is worth sharing..

tank goodness this post is coming from a lady!
Social media has actually made ladies to behave abnormal atimes,
Most of the cant live witout it.
The summary is dont advertise urself on social media.
I cant remember the last time i updated my profile on any of the social media
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by ireneidiva(f): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
gozzlin:

Hold on. Are you a Nigerian? Do you believe in diabolical forces, black magic, juju etc?
bullshiii

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Even before Tonto dikeh's marriage I have always known all these. Some Nigerians will never be happy with your success and marriage.

I wish my future husband will be a private person.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by femi4: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:
People advertise all these and are still happily married...

What rocks one's boat may sink others,that's what makes life interesting
abi o
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by femi4: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
gozzlin:

foolish thinking....The juju enter her marriage via social media?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
UIA04:

Hhe was a yahoo yahoo he used her name to make his foundation popular
his uncle is twice the former head of state.so why would he need tonto"s name to make his foundation popular?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by InvertedHammer: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

All animals are not equal.

The "monitoring spirits" do not waste time on inconsequential people.

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by scobaba: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
yea, but majority are not undecided, I'm not saying no one should share his/her happiness but it's all about being careful

come and tell me how you counted your majority undecided
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
yea, but majority are not undecided, I'm not saying no one should share his/her happiness but it's all about being careful

I do get you. Don't expect others to because for many it's an aspiration for many; the utter height of their ambition " to sock it to their enemies"

But in reality, living in a goldfish bowls places any relationship under excessive pressure. Creates a focus on appearance over becoming and ultimately produces brittle marriages.

Some of the best screenwriter/ producers in nigeria live quiet lives with their husbands making money and keeping their family out of the public eye. Even Jason Njoku whose iroko TV creates infrastructure for nollywood is not a public figure.

Youve spoken truth, it's up to people to accept or disregard it.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by andyanders: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
I just came across this beautiful write up somewhere and i decided to share it. I hope my fellow ladies would learn from it especially now that most people lives revolves around social media.

‼you really need to Stop this as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼social media is the devils eyes, ears & mouth, don't fall into the devils trap.

Well said. I stated this earlier as regards to the way Tonto gets on the media to advertise her marriage.

Another person that should watch it is Mercy Johnson. She is out there everyday running her mouth on social media instead of following the likes of Olu Jacob and wife she is on air advertising her children, husband and herself as if the man has never fathered other children from another woman. She should pray and watch.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Raydans: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Do you mean or are you saying it is social media that caused their break up ??

sweerychick:

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by gozzlin: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
ireneidiva:
bullshiii
What ever!
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by DanielGb(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

Don't even assume.
Are you married?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by josite: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
waste of precious time.many are never hapi until they convince themselves others are envious of them.and the only way to provoke envy is to put their new car and home on the internet.i think it is beta u manage your audience and get some folks blocked so they never get to access your stautus.

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by DanielGb(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Well personally, I don't update what's going in my life anyhow on social media.

80% of those Who comment or like are full of envy and monitoring your progress.

For me: I tell you what I want you to know. not exactly all that is going in my life.

Another thing to note:
People in most cases only show there good side on social media. don't be deceive some are suffering. some are been bartered daily. etc.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
Blessed16:
many women has seen things worst than this but they stayed in their marriage, keep praying for their husband's to change . she suppose to cool down as far as the money is flowing, who cares? men are polygamous in nature , u can't stop them.
this is the mentality that women should avoid.money never makes one truly happy. It is the highest form of disrespect for a man to cheat on a woman. The fact that men are polygamous is a lie from the pit of hell. Some women will continue praying for their husband to change and die in their marriage as an empty shell, you create the change you want to see. Dont use christianity to make excuse for an irresponible man.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Wuraola1111: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Exactly that is the mistake !!!!!
Must they advertise their sadness?

Who cares anyways

HateU2:
My dear, like somebody said up there, it does not work the same way.

Just be yourself. For me, I used to be a facebook addict but to upload on facebook nowadays ehn, its like i want to use leg waka to Oshodi from Idumota. Social Media is good but dont be too addicted to it and let the world knows whats happening to you in your bedroom.
Tonto loves drama and attention right from day 1 and I am not kind of surprised shes doing all this stuff concerning her marriage all over instagram.

Some things are best kept secret!

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Wuraola1111: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
yes oh
She made a statement this morning that all the happiness was fake ..like why telling us ..why telling the whole world? We all know her to be a prayer warrior as she claims to be with all her quotes on Instagram.

when she can just fight her battles on her knees.

I was so happy when she got married. But God will intervene sha ........

DanielGb:
Well personally, I don't update what's going in my life anyhow on social media.

80% of those Who comment or like are full of envy and monitoring your progress.

For me: I tell you what I want you to know. not exactly all that is going in my life.

Another thing to note:
People in most cases only show there good side on social media. don't be deceive some are suffering. some are been bartered daily. etc.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by fejikudz(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
gbegemaster:
Some people think Nigeria is America. People are very very wicked in this country. Not even talking of jazz. Many people don't wish you well and they often Voice it out the the secret and openly. It's not only the words of a witch or wizard that the devil uses. He also uses the words of ill wishers to attack people.

Don't believe the crap that Aunty was telling you about people who live in social media and are happily married. Na lie. They actually do those social media thingy to make themselves happy and show you that they are happy. Many have seen the truth sweerychick just posted and run for their lives. A word is enough for the wise.
Abeg barman, give this guy 2bottles for my head..

This your comment is so so on point..

This world is to wicked, Even without the so called jazz.. ENVY bring down people easily.. .

That's why its always good for one to act with moderation

2 Likes

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Blessed16(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
funmisticqueen:

this is the mentality that women should avoid.money never makes one truly happy. It is the highest form of disrespect for a man to cheat on a woman. The fact that men are polygamous is a lie from the pit of hell. Some women will continue praying for their husband to change and die in their marriage as an empty shell, you create the change you want to see. Dont use christianity to make excuse for an irresponible man.
I think u are right somehow
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Phunkyposh(f): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
she married a yahoo guy and was expecting him to be responsible.
you cannot put a crown on a clown and expect a king.
mba nu.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Muafrika2:
She really needs to publish a book and tell us about EVERYTHING. I'll buy that one cool
True!

1 Like

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
BEST LESSON-INVOLVE GOD IN YOUR MARRIAGE
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by DanielGb(m): 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
Wuraola1111:
yes oh
She made a statement this morning that all the happiness was fake ..like why telling us ..why telling the whole world? We all know her to be a prayer warrior as she claims to be with all her quotes on Instagram.

when she can just fight her battles on her knees.

I was so happy when she got married. But God will intervene sha ........

It was all Karma. What she sow is what she reap.
Most of this celebrities do so. Fake Lifestyle.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by jojothaiv(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Social Media..
Only few well known Nigerians who are damn reserved on social media too..
Lesson learnt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: A Painted Doll Face / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh / Juliet Ibrahim And Eriata Ese's Halloween Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.