Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. (31689 Views)

More Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Birthday Party In Abuja / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’ Birthday Breakfast / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by chukel(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
I just came across this beautiful write up somewhere and i decided to share it. I hope my fellow ladies would learn from it especially now that most people lives revolves around social media.

Don't advertise your happiness on social media.

Don't advertise your happy marriage On social media.

Don't advertise your holidays on social media.

Don't advertise your kids achievements on social media.

Don't advertise your pregnancy on social media.

Don't advertise your expensive gifts on social media. (Car, house etc)

‼No one is going to be happy for you.

‼all the "nice" comments you get are just fake.

‼you just attracting the evil eye on you & your family.

‼you just attracting jealous people into your life.

‼you don't know who's saving your pictures & checking your updates.

‼you really need to Stop this as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼social media is the devils eyes, ears & mouth, don't fall into the devils trap.

May God help us & safe us from social media disaster !!!

Lalasticlala I think this is worth sharing..
you have really learnt nothing or learnt the wrong things
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by chukel(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
sweerychick:
I just came across this beautiful write up somewhere and i decided to share it. I hope my fellow ladies would learn from it especially now that most people lives revolves around social media.

‼you really need to Stop this as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼social media is the devils eyes, ears & mouth, don't fall into the devils trap.

you have really learnt nothing or you have learnt the wrong things
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by subtlemee(f): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
DanielGb:

Don't even assume.
Are you married?

The post wasn't about my marital status
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by subtlemee(f): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
gozzlin:

Cute nurse, how's your day going? smiley

How on earth did you come by that information?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by subtlemee(f): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
rattlesnake:
listen to advise and stop arguing.......parrot

Next time add village to the parrot
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by gozzlin: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

How on earth did you come by that information?
Nawa o. You sound so pissed, you really don't have to be hostile you know.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by subtlemee(f): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
gozzlin:

Nawa o. You sound so pissed, you really don't have to be hostile you know.

Not hostile but shocked kinda
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by gozzlin: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

Not hostile but shocked kinda
Okay, better.
I checked you out on Facebook, that's all.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by subtlemee(f): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
gozzlin:

Okay, better.

I checked you out on Facebook, that's all.

Why the stress?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by gozzlin: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

Why the stress?
Curiosity I guess. I've satisfied my curiosity. wink
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by DanielGb(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
subtlemee:

The post wasn't about my marital status
Waite till you marry before you validate your point.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by missnawty(f): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:
I knew of a lady that posted her pregnancy scan result on Facebook. Indeed she was pregnant for twins. Two weeks later, she lost the pregnancy..... she still posted it of course people would say sorry.... If I were to be a kidnapper, knowing fully well that her hubby is wealthy, I can easily kidnap her kids as she posts everything about her kids, their school, family, husband.... haba! ladies should really take it easy. Infact some men/guys are also guilty of this
was the pregnancy twin boys? Is her name Salem? grin
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by fromnigeria(m): 12:43am On Feb 25, 2017
sweerychick:

See life is made of seed time and harvest time. The seed you have sown must germinate and bear fruits---and you dont any option not to reap or harvest. Do you understand?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by rosalieene(f): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2017
missnawty:
was the pregnancy twin boys? Is her name Salem? grin
Lol, I didn't keep track of the pregnancy because it wasn't my business. Also, her name ain't salem
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by missnawty(f): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:

Lol, I didn't keep track of the pregnancy because it wasn't my business. Also, her name ain't salem
it happened to a frnd also. She posted her scan.. Twin boys to the class group on watsap.. 2weeks later she had miscarriage . Pple sha . She was celebrating the twin pregnancy in the class group ooo.. Hey ooo c my boys scan.. I just Dey fear for her. She lost dem
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by subtlemee(f): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2017
DanielGb:

Waite till you marry before you validate your point.

What are feeling like? Is marriage an achievement?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by DanielGb(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
subtlemee:

What are feeling like? Is marriage an achievement?

Don't transfer the aggression on me. You look good at ur DP. Anger is not your thing.

lastly, Marriage is an achievement for all ladies. if you have an objection let me know but better state it with reason.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by rosalieene(f): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2017
missnawty:
it happened to a frnd also. She posted her scan.. Twin boys to the class group on watsap.. 2weeks later she had miscarriage . Pple sha . She was celebrating the twin pregnancy in the class group ooo.. Hey ooo c my boys scan.. I just Dey fear for her. She lost dem
Lol, what a pity!
she would learn things the hard way
what happens to keeping every detail of your pregnancy, even the month you are in till delivery! then after delivery you can now celebrate.
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by Jammiiee(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Laura Ikeji
Shadowy:
Your nose shocked shocked
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by chachanga: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:
I knew of a lady that posted her pregnancy scan result on Facebook. Indeed she was pregnant for twins. Two weeks later, she lost the pregnancy..... she still posted it of course people would say sorry.... If I were to be a kidnapper, knowing fully well that her hubby is wealthy, I can easily kidnap her kids as she posts everything about her kids, their school, family, husband.... haba! ladies should really take it easy. Infact some men/guys are also guilty of this

the truth as one learns from the spiritual perspective of things is that "putting out yet unachieved hopes, dreams and desires" as fact on public platforms in chest-beating displays does not always attract only the attention we crave but also tonnes of hate, despise, malice, envy, jealousy and other such negative auras.

Such negativity projected with intensity, pronounced verbally and/or sustained over periods of time or over repeated incidences make one a target/recipient of unneeded negative spiritual activity.

The end-result is stagnation, failed promises, last-minute disappointment, sudden winds of troubles, traumas or unexplainable turns of events that negate hopefully awaited outcomes!
As a Christian, you get to hear of stuffs like "Promise&Fail syndrome", "AlmostAlways Attacks", "Dissapointment-At-The-Gate-of-Success", "MiracleAbortion", "Terminated-HArvests" occurences etc.

But, funny enough the theory is corroborated and sentiments similarly expressed by a few other ethno-spiritual perspectives.

Having read enough from both sides of the philosophical and religious divide, one concurs that "once you start having a temptation that both the angels and the devil is warning you against, the wisest option is to go back to bed, desist, simple!.

Let those who want to advertise their every bowel movement or coital congress on FB kwantinue. As for me o, I choose to be cautious. I don't owe anybody any explanation for my personal success. My FB profile is for brand promotion purposes, no bullshytting around. Personal life, off-limits. My self-esteem is intact. my past is redeemed, my present living makes sense, my future is secure.

Like Sinach sang, I know Who I Am!
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
andyanders:

Well said. I stated this earlier as regards to the way Tonto gets on the media to advertise her marriage.

Another person that should watch it is Mercy Johnson. She is out there everyday running her mouth on social media instead of following the likes of Olu Jacob and wife she is on air advertising her children, husband and herself as if the man has never fathered other children from another woman. She should pray and watch.

Does MJ husband have other children?
Re: Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. by davidif: 5:04am On Mar 12, 2017
subtlemee:
People advertise all these and are still happily married...

What rocks one's boat may sink others,that's what makes life interesting

Maybe people who are seeking outside approval.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding / Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid / SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.