Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People (31278 Views)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) / Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by farouk0403(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Msauza:

The fact that cannot be changed is that Nigerians have come to South Africa for the purpose of drug market only. Not all of course but majority are into peddling drugs. I see them everyday selling drugs to school boys. What happens is that, after these boys smoke drugs they go on rampage by killing, robbing and raping. This is the news that we wake up into everyday and when these young thugs are caught they confessed to have been under the influence of drugs acquired from Nigerians. When will these come to an end?

I am not a drug addict nor do I have anything to do with drugs, you should not think that I am in support of drug addict or drug dealers, but I want you to take things diplomaticaly you should not take the law in your hands, if your country doesn't want drug dealers they should do as president Trump does to mexico by restricting the mexicans from entering USA,

Your country should also restrict Nigerians from your country it will be much more better than all these killings. Or your country should set a law just like Indonesia, malaysia and Arab countries.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Bitcoiniler(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Arsenalholic:
A black South African woman talking about Nigerians this way? There are very few of her kind.

Not ALL Nigerians are drug pleddlers... Not all Nigerians are fraudsters... Stereotype is killing our world.

Mexicans are known for selling drugs in USA... But have we seen the US citizens attacking and killing Mexicans? No.

Visiting the sins of a few bad bunch on the majority is just not fair. I feel for the legit guys out there doing their thing and I spit on the souls of the idiots who have brought shame and disgrace to our country.

Like all of our leaders, may karma visit them real good and soon too

Please stop citing Mexico as an example, because they live with Americans prior to the border and many American states as Mexican populated like San Diego, San Francisco and the likes, Americans are into drugs alot as well
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yes! Nigerians sell drugs in south Africa, i was one of them that was years ago (1995 in hillbrow) i don't live there anymore, anyway, in those days there were few of us there was no problemo, we made shiitloads of cash, i hear recently there is a nigerian in every nook and corners of south Africa hence the anger,

But there are also honest nigerians who do not engage in drug dealing. Some of them are even married to SA women, i wonder why esspecially when there are many of them who will willingly live with you without marrying them.

A number of my nigerian friends died of HIV too. Because in SA sex is every were. They get drunk smoke weed and have sex with different men, next day they repeat and repeat again next day and the next day 247

1 Like

Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Rhaspody(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
farouk0403:
FTC hahaha, why am I laughing sef? nothing special in it.

As for the south African lady we dont care whether you sympathize with us or not, we Nigerians can stand and fight on our own, so you better warn your HIV lazy ass siblings that we will come for them.

You carry terrorist name so I no dey surprised
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by farouk0403(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rhaspody:

You carry terrorist name so I no dey surprised

Stay away from my mention you Lunatic, keep on enslaving your self with this your myopic thought about my name.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by KennyID17(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Msauza:

If you want to turn a blind eye on the crimes that your fellow brothers commit here in South Africa, I will suggest that you could be suffering a worm penetration in your brain. Your brothers are peddling drugs and some are even owning brothels with girls as young as 12. Yes, there are good Nigerians in South Africa but their number is few.

Nigerians sell drugs well in SA because y'all are crackheads, am not justifying the act but if there isn't a demand for a particular product, dealers would close shop or switch attention to other ventures.
Did u just say 12yr olds into prostitution, are they orphans? Don't they have parents? Whose duty is it to protect their wards from such acts, I guess u expect Nigerians to cine and do that for you as well, what a pathetic excuse u have there! Your problem is the level of moral decay in your country is alarming, if a 12yr old can b a prostitute, then parenting in SA is a shame!!
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Msauza:

If you want to turn a blind eye on the crimes that your fellow brothers commit here in South Africa, I will suggest that you could be suffering a worm penetration in your brain. Your brothers are peddling drugs and some are even owning brothels with girls as young as 12. Yes, there are good Nigerians in South Africa but their number is few.

Isn't there a law against such in SA? Why dont you let the police do their freaking job?

This collective guilt syndrome is why I turned down a job offer from a south african I met in a conference in US. We got talking about our projects, he pulled out his card and asked if I will consider working for his firm. I told him point black: "I dont feel safe in SA, the regular Joe in SA sees me as a drug dealer". Looking back now, I tbought I made the right decision.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Brush1: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Has South Africans forgotten in a hurry how supportive the Nigerian Government were during apartheid?. How we spent a lot of our resources sending our soldiers over to help join forces at having them liberated. They do this to Nigerians?. I now comprehend the reason they were treated badly by whites. Those whites knew they are more animals than humans and didn't deserve freedom.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 25, 2017
gypsey:
Yes! Nigerians sell drugs in south Africa, i was one of them that was years ago (1995 in hillbrow) i don't live there anymore, anyway, in those days there were few of us there was no problemo, we made shiitloads of cash, i hear recently there is a nigerian in every nook and corners of south Africa hence the anger,

But there are also honest nigerians who do not engage in drug dealing. Some of them are even married to SA women, i wonder why esspecially when there are many of them who will willingly live with you without marrying them.

A number of my nigerian friends died of HIV too. Because in SA sex is every were. They get drunk smoke weed and have sex with different men, next day they repeat and repeat again next day and the next day 247

Not that I'm judging you, but of all the jobs in the world you could do, you decide to sell drugs? Now, honest working class Nigerians have to endure xenophobic shitstorms because you and your ilks deal drugs.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Msauza(m): 5:50am On Feb 25, 2017
ayenitre:

Isn't there a law against such in SA? Why dont you let the police do their freaking job?

This collective guilt syndrome is why I turned down a job offer from a south african I met in a conference in US. We got talking about our projects, he pulled out his card and asked if I will consider working for his firm. I told him point black: "I dont feel safe in SA, the regular Joe in SA sees me as a drug dealer". Looking back now, I tbought I made the right decision.

There are many Nigerian doctors and educators here and we do not see every Nigerian as a drug peddler. We have enough information about those who are selling drugs from the boys that normally buy from them.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Msauza(m): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Brush1:
Has South Africans forgotten in a hurry how supportive the Nigerian Government were during apartheid?. How we spent a lot of our resources sending our soldiers over to help join forces at having them liberated. They do this to Nigerians?. I now comprehend the reason they were treated badly by whites. Those whites knew they are more animals than humans and didn't deserve freedom.

Just because Nigeria was supportive of SA anti apartheid struggle then SA will just have nothing to say when they see their country being demolished in mercy of drug hell? For your info, the world supported SA during the tough years of apartheid and Nigeria is not special in that regard.

1 Like

Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Msauza(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2017
KennyID17:

Nigerians sell drugs well in SA because y'all are crackheads, am not justifying the act but if there isn't a demand for a particular product, dealers would close shop or switch attention to other ventures.
Did u just say 12yr olds into prostitution, are they orphans? Don't they have parents? Whose duty is it to protect their wards from such acts, I guess u expect Nigerians to cine and do that for you as well, what a pathetic excuse u have there! Your problem is the level of moral decay in your country is alarming, if a 12yr old can b a prostitute, then parenting in SA is a shame!!

It is now our duty to protect them because those young boys who are being fed drugs are into a stage where they cannot make wise decisions and that include under age girls. Majority of those young girls are as a result of human trafficking. We now condemn all these heinous crimes by our foreign brothers in the strongest possible terms.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Msauza(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2017
farouk0403:

I am not a drug addict nor do I have anything to do with drugs, you should not think that I am in support of drug addict or drug dealers, but I want you to take things diplomaticaly you should not take the law in your hands, if your country doesn't want drug dealers they should do as president Trump does to mexico by restricting the mexicans from entering USA,

Your country should also restrict Nigerians from your country it will be much more better than all these killings. Or your country should set a law just like Indonesia, malaysia and Arab countries.

Our country is very democratic and people are taking advantage of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by bakynes(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Msauza:

Take that protest to your parliament to make a law banning Nigerians that have no meaningful contribution to SA from entering your country and deporting illegal immigrant Nigerians.

Tell your brothers to stop behaving like they are in the stone age of babarism and tackle issues diplomatically.

In the late 70's when we didn't want Ghanaians in Nigeria we chased them out of Nigeria we didn't go about killing them on the streets like insects.

Be a voice of reasoning to your barbaric brothers.

1 Like

Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Msauza(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2017
KennyID17:

Most of those girls were smuggled into the country through human trafficking.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Msauza(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2017
bakynes:

Take that protest to your parliament to make a law banning Nigerians that have no meaningful contribution to SA from entering your country and deporting illegal immigrant Nigerians.

Tell your brothers to stop behaving like they are in the stone age of babarism and tackle issues diplomatically.

In the late 70's when we didn't want Ghanaians in Nigeria we chased them out of Nigeria we didn't go about killing them on the streets like insects.

Be a voice of reasoning to your barbaric brothers.

Who said Nigerians are being killed? Nigerians who are caught in the process suffer the same fate that locals suffer when they are caught in the act.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2017
ayenitre:

Not that I'm judging you, but of all the jobs in the world you could do, you decide to sell drugs? Now, honest working class Nigerians have to endure xenophobic shitstorms because you and your ilks deal drugs.
you are right, and as i ve mentioned i don't live there anymore so i don't deal anymore. Besides in those days there were no jobs, infact i am sure there are still no jobs now in SA we were forced into drug dealings. i also hear nowadays they issue SA citizenships thosedays they didn't there was no any option for some people than to deal, i lost a lot of friends some to gunshots and some to HIV. I was there by accident from the UK i didn't plan to deal
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by farouk0403(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Msauza:

All is well
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Enemyofpeace: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
All we want is peace

let there be peace
fok peace
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by PROVERBZ(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Msauza:

Most of those girls were smuggled into the country through human trafficking.
I was just on sowetian live the south afri and there admitted unknowingly that it was south african chicks doing the prostitutions

u don't need to remind me of the crimes that Nigerians and oda nationals do in yer country a simple search on YouTube of hilbrow and Sunnyside was more than enough to make me cry yesterday

I also watched videos of xenophobia attacks although I couldn't even finish any of the videos I watched why don't dey just use guns instead of making someone go trough all that pain?

my question is were do this people get this drugs cuz here in Nigeria drugs is not our problem infact am not sure drugs grow here I wonder were they get them in sa
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Msauza(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
PROVERBZ:
I was just on sowetian live the south afri and there admitted unknowingly that it was south african chicks doing the prostitutions

u don't need to remind me of the crimes that Nigerians and oda nationals do in yer country a simple search on YouTube of hilbrow and Sunnyside was more than enough to make me cry yesterday

I also watched videos of xenophobia attacks although I couldn't even finish any of the videos I watched why don't dey just use guns instead of making someone go trough all that pain?

my question is were do this people get this drugs cuz here in Nigeria drugs is not our problem infact am not sure drugs grow here I wonder were they get them in sa

http://www.enca.com/south-africa/16-girls-rescued-from-human-traffickers
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Msauza(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
ayenitre:

Police are not always at all the places at the same time.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Rhaspody(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
farouk0403:

Stay away from my mention you Lunatic, keep on enslaving your self with this your myopic thought about my name.

Thanks for confirming what I thought earlier
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by farouk0403(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Rhaspody:

Thanks for confirming what I thought earlier
So? did I look like I give a damn about your thought? your thought won't change anything on me, rather it will keep on enslaving you.
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Rhaspody(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
farouk0403:

So? did I look like I give a damn about your thought? your thought won't change anything on me, rather it will keep on enslaving you.
You're welcome
Re: A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2017
Msauza:

There are many Nigerian doctors and educators here and we do not see every Nigerian as a drug peddler. We have enough information about those who are selling drugs from the boys that normally buy from them.

You mean an angry mob did their due diligence to prevent Nigerian doctors and educators from getting lynched? In chaos all goes to sh!t, the fact that a doctor is a Nigerian is enough to trigger violent behavior against him/her, that'a how hate-crime and/or riot works. Mobs are never rational.

If this is something other than hate-crime, you or your community leader will build stronger police relations where useful tips which can help track these idiots (compatriots, but idiots nonetheless) are disseminated to the police, so that they can be brought to justice. The mob cannot be the arresting officer, the judge, the jury and the executioner all at once. They have the right to a fair trial as enshrined in articles 3, 7 and 26 of the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights in a criminal proceeding. Anything that deviates from this is a hate-crime.

Many of my friends (Americans, Nigerians, Chinese) have been robbed in SA, where's your outrage when someone that speaks or looks like you commit crimes? If you cherry pick who you unleash the mob against then I'm afraid you're xenophobic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshodi Bus Terminal Decaying, Motorists, Passengers Lament / Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov / Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.