Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? (5606 Views)

Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
when 2 love birds are parting for a while,no matter how short an interval it is, they will miss each other. so a gift, traditionally, a lock, a watch, a belt, a something alike , will be exchanged between them, as a token of love and faithfulness.

but is it normal and OK to exchange their body hair, even the pube?

dont make me wrong, i am a married woman, and i have never done this thing , but i cannot help my curiosity to know more about the human behavior.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by AliWoods: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Eiww! Better a token, something of strong sentimental value.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
TF?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
This question is meaningless. Coming from a married woman.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
This question is meaningless. Coming from a married woman.

i dont understand you

if i am an ummarried girl , my question will suddenly turn to be meaningful?

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
AliWoods:
Eiww! Better a token, something of strong sentimental value.

is pube not sentimental? it is passion, and the way to express it, is very blatant and straightforward
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
TF?

what does TF mean?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

i dont understand you

if i am an ummarried girl , my question will suddenly turn to be meaningful?
Madam, I repeat that your question is meaningless. I don't think a single girl would even ask such.

Since when did people start exchanging pube hair?. Perhaps, I don't get your question.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

what does TF mean?
'Tha Fvck' you on about?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
candiesgym:
Madam, I repeat that your question is meaningless. I don't think a single girl would even ask such.

Since when did people start exchanging pube hair?. Perhaps, I don't get your question.

by your comment, i know you belong to that category of people that do not exchange pube as a gift . but maybe some other people do exchange and frankly and willingly share their ideas and stories.

do you not try to represnet them .

anything we can imagine, could be real in reality.

when i was a single girl , i did think many things , including pube exchange, but i have not done it, and not because i did not find a good guy to exchange with. now i am a married woman, i dare ask such a controversial question timidly, and hope i will get more different answers than this one.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Troll!
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
'Tha Fvck' you on about?

is it fun to be narrow minded?

post a thread about pube = being fvcked by you ?!

wow. you are extraordinary
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:
Troll!

keep your sensitive heart in your body

i am not the first people to think of pube exchange , i am not the first people to do it in reality, i am not the first people to propound such a topic on internet forum.

tons of fun threads could be listed to be TROLL by your standard, if you browse any forum from west countries.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

keep your sensitive heart in your body

i am not the first people to think of pube exchange , i am not the first people to do it in reality, i am not the first people to propound such a topic on internet forum.

tons of fun threads could be listed to be TROLL by your standard, if you browse any forum from west countries.

Dafuq you talking about? undecided

You're a troll, end of story. Stop quoting me.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Epositive(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
pube hair? that's the last gift i'd receive from my lover *pukes*

#positivevibes
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Dafuq you talking about? undecided

You're a troll, end of story. Stop quoting me.

you should admit , this is a fun thread and even provking you and extorting a response out of you, although by a way very negative.

when i posted this question on Yahoo Answers, very funny and humorous and various answers were what i got.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

you should admit , this is a fun thread and even provking you and extorting a response out of you, although by a way very negative.

when i posted this question on Yahoo Answers, very funny and humorous and various answers were what i got.

Its a repugnant thread. There's nothing "fun" about exchanging pubic bush with your lover in the name of keeping memories alive.

What are you gonna do with the hair? Smoke it? undecided
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Epositive:
pube hair? that's the last gift i'd receive from my lover *pukes*

#positivevibes

you may put your girl's pube in a locket, a small locker dangling by your necklace.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

Its a repugnant thread. There's nothing "fun" about exchanging pubic bush with your lover in the name of keeping memories alive.

this is your sincere opinion, i can tell by the firm and stern air, with which you speak.

but this opinion is only one of many , i am waiting for other voices, timid ones, inundated by redneck bigot, like you.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is sickening........... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
SINZ:

by the way, hair, after bones, or burned ashes, is the second thing that can last longest, from human body. if well kept, it will not rot, after generations.

and bones have no smell. anyway , you will take a pube keepsake more willingly than you take your love's bones. at least the former will remind you of the passion.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
NLchikeeto:
This is sickening........... kiss kiss kiss

kindly tell me, why dont you feel sick when you suck his organ?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

kindly tell me, why dont you feel sick when you suck his organ?
even if I suck his organ.........so wat?
so dat means i should also chew or suck his pub hair?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by NemzySeries(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
is pube hair nw a gift? u tor tie ur sh!t for black leather den xchange as parting gift na........ even a divorce d woman wunt ask dis
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by dollyjoy(f): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pub hair? For what
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
NLchikeeto:

even if I suck his organ.........so wat?

so dat means i should also chew or suck his pub hair?

ok, let us shift to this question to this : will you keep your lover's hair , from his head, as a gift ?

if yes, why not pube?

the latter is more reminiscent. and besides youself, who can tell that lock of hair is from his head or crotch? and who will care , if he/she sees you have a lock of hair as a memento?
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

is it fun to be narrow minded?

post a thread about pube = being fvcked by you ?!

wow. you are extraordinary
shallow
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by SINZ: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

by the way, hair, after bones, or burned ashes, is the second thing that can last longest, from human body. if well kept, it will not rot, after generations.

and bones have no smell. anyway , you will take a pube keepsake more willingly than you take your love's bones. at least the former will remind you of the passion.

Just go away abeg.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
whywhyogun:

ok, let us shift to this question to this : will you keep your lover's hair , from his head, as a gift ?

if yes, why not pube?

the latter is more reminiscent. and besides youself, who can tell that lock of hair is from his head or crotch? and who will care , if he/she sees you have a lock of hair as a ?

Ok.....memento.......... no p.

so u keep ur lover pube hair.........so it could serve as an artifact..........nice one...
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:
is pube hair nw a gift? u tor tie ur sh!t for black leather den xchange as parting gift na........ even a divorce d woman wunt ask dis

dont attack me by relating my marriage status. being married or not has nothing to do with this topic. any one is welcome to say something, provided in civil words.

why do you discriminate the pube so much? it is the same as hair on head. it is no more than a hair itself. unless you put too much stress to sex, you will find them the same. and since you put stress on sex, then you should like pube as a memento more than anything else, since it is the few things that could remind you of your beloved.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by whywhyogun: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
dollyjoy:
Pub hair? For what

for reminiscence of your passion and love, the nearest grass from the original happy fountain.
Re: Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
What is left for me to see/hear

Aye baje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? / The Truth About Women You Will Learn In Your 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.