Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Words To Use When Toasting A Lady? See The Magic Steps! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Words To Use When Toasting A Lady? See The Magic Steps! (1973 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Words To Use When Toasting A Lady? See The Magic Steps! by Realsmarttzy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017

What words to use when toasting a lady? How to toast a woman for the first time? Whether she is your neighbor, your classmate or just a friend, you have been friends for a long time. You naturally have questions about how to be not just a friend with this girl. Still, your fear of rejection is your worst enemy. If you had this situation in the past and want to change it in the future, then read the article!

So, what to say when toasting a lady you like? Fist of all, you should learn the definition of toasting. In other words, it`s wooing. When a man has a desire to win woman`s heart, he usually starts to search for the best ideas on how to toast a girl of his dream. We offer you some of the methods that really work.

How to toast a girl?
Steps that you should follow - http://celebrityvibez.com/what-words-to-use-when-toasting-a-lady-steps-that-you-should-follow-when-toasting-a-lady/

(1) (Reply)

The Outfits These Female Students Wore To Their FYB Dinner Got People Talking / My Girlfriend Owns My ATM Card / I Like Cameroon Anglophone Girls Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.