Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples (1691 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / Family Planning Saga Between Married Couple See Chat / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by opejulie10: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
I currently got a job in a government firm and I can say married folk commits adultery than single folks.... chai! after work Na office parol remain ooo
This is so alarming and when I complain, people are like asking me if I was seeing it for the first time
well, I grew up in a family where such thing us an abomination, even to talk about sex, it is like sacred.
I am married now and my husband younger brother who got married 2years ago with 2 kids currently invited his ex-girlfriend who is also married to the other room and the are currently doing the do..
haba! why cheat on your partners? the way the girl are screaming sef is making conji catch me and I am patiently waiting for my husband.
but, why is adultery on the high rise in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by Vision4God: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
God is merciful indeed.

God keep us from evil
Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by KanwuliaExtra: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Anoda wan again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by austinereds(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
if you ask me! Nah who I go ask? well lust and lack of sel. control. simple
Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by Mznaett: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's no longer news that even in churches too you'll still find adulterous men...
Not to talk about companies,banks,schools etc...sad

Their reasons for this is what many of us want to know too...undecided

2 Likes

Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by lepasharon(f): 5:37am On Feb 25, 2017
and they all go to church on sunday and lift up 'holy' hands and condemn gays undecided

2 Likes

Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Its because we've lost our way aomwtimwa I wonder if its worth be in a relationship or marrying because so many deceit you can't be trusting anymore.
Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by opejulie10: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2017
as in ehnn, the matter just tire me... wetin dey the person body? why not marry someone you are sexually attracted to? I love seeing my husband sags his jeans and I love the sight of seeing his boxers underneath it, he has a tiny dark spots near his mouth and he is very fair, that is what got me attracted, when I see those stuff, the rest is history.... I can never get married without seeing the features I like

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by Richy4(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
I am only curious here OP on the living arrangement that made u witness your Brother in law's escapade ..Are you guys living in a family house?

3 Likes

Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by Superrmayorr(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Vision4God:
God is merciful indeed.

God keep us from evil

but wetin concern God in this matter now and which evil they the Adultery.....Nigerian and this too deep spiritual mentality self anyway......We live in a sex-crazed generation it's really crazy
Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by Vision4God: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Superrmayorr:

but wetin concern God in this matter now and which evil they the Adultery.....Nigerian and this too deep spiritual mentality self anyway......We live in a sex-crazed generation it's really crazy

When u want to quote people, let it be substantial.
What is wrong in making a prayer and u just simply type 'Amen' or walk away like u didn't c it.
Re: High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples by crackhaus: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
opejulie10:
I currently got a job in a government firm and I can say married folk commits adultery than single folks.... chai! after work Na office parol remain ooo
This is so alarming and when I complain, people are like asking me if I was seeing it for the first time
well, I grew up in a family where such thing us an abomination, even to talk about sex, it is like sacred.
I am married now and my husband younger brother who got married 2years ago with 2 kids currently invited his ex-girlfriend who is also married to the other room and the are currently doing the do..
haba! why cheat on your partners? the way the girl are screaming sef is making conji catch me and I am patiently waiting for my husband.
but, why is adultery on the high rise in Nigeria?
I know your type.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Say This To a family member / Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 / Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.