Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? (1695 Views)

The Origin: History Of Yahoo Boys / “young Boy” Getting Married To Adult Is Actually An An Adult With Rare Condition / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 5:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Someone says he wanted to send me money and he says he will be using PayPal
I have never use it before, and I made some research on the app online and it seems very complicated for me
Please if someone uses PayPal to send money to ur email, is the money going to land in your bank account directly?
I don't seems to understand because the first thing he asked was my email and am afraid or is it going to require bank account number later
Must I have a PayPal account before I can receive money through PayPal or the money will land straight into my bank account
Please help me out
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 5:29am On Mar 07, 2022
namiji2598:
I have never use it before, and I made some research on the app online and it seems very complicated for me
Please if someone uses PayPal to send money to your email, is the money going to land in your bank account directly?
I don't seems to understand because the first thing he asked was my email
Please help me our
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by Lawlab251: 5:31am On Mar 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 6:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Lawlab251:
Ok
Please I need an input
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by chatinent: 6:40am On Mar 07, 2022
PayPal is a recognize transfer protocol and the most popular. And yes, you need to have an account to receive funds because it will be sent to the email you used to open PayPal and will directly enter your account.

For yahoo boys? No
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by Mamayam: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2022
namiji2598:
Please if someone uses PayPal to send money to ur email, is the money going to land in your bank account directly?
I don't seems to understand because the first thing he asked was my email and am afraid or is it going to require bank account number later
Must I have a PayPal account before I can receive money through PayPal or the money will land straight into my bank account
Please help me out

Nope, not an app for yahoo.
You receive it in your PayPal account. You sell the dollars for naira to PayPal exchangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by RSVP: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Don't try to setup PayPal acct if you don't have the full knowledge on how PayPal works .

I can help you receive the funds with my PayPal if the source is legit then we proceed to sell the fund out to a vendor who will buy the fund and send the ratio to ur bank accout.
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:
PayPal is a recognize transfer protocol and the most popular. And yes, you need to have an account to receive funds because it will be send to the email you used to open PayPal and will directly enter your account.

For yahoo boys? No
I need to have an account with PayPal or a bank account before I can receive the money, which one
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:
PayPal is a recognize transfer protocol and the most popular. And yes, you need to have an account to receive funds because it will be send to the email you used to open PayPal and will directly enter your account.

For yahoo boys? No
it will directly enter my email account? Then how can I have the money into my bank account?
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
PayPal isn't complicated at all. You can set it up yourself, but you'd have to verify it. Money sent to your PayPal, well, goes into your PayPal account. You just have to give the person, employer, or whoever, your PayPal email (the email address you register w/ during setup) for them to send the money. That's the only thing you need to give them.

You can do anything with money that's in your PayPal account (e.g. save, send to someone in or outside your country, etc). If you want it in your bank account (linked to your PayPal /you do this during setup), you've to make the transfer yourself. In the same manner, you can transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal.

For Yahoo boys? Absolutely not.
so can I make transfer with my ATM details directly into my bank account?
And how can I verify the account?
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:

For yahoo boys? No
is it possible to transfer money from one of my account using the ATM details straight to my other bank using PayPal?
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by chatinent: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
namiji2598:

I need to have an account with PayPal or a bank account before I can receive the money, which one

Both.
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by Zidoh(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
namiji2598:
Please help me out
PayPal is not for yahoo boys...

PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.

We can receive the PayPal on your behalf and credit your Niegira bank account without delay as long as the source is legit and reliable.
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by Clintifydan(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
op let me clear you on this... do not.. I repeat.. do not let anyone help you in receiving any money.. Google and YouTube is your friend.. unless you want to learn how to cry in Chinese or Japanese language

3 Likes

Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2022
chatinent:
PayPal is a recognize transfer protocol and the most popular. And yes, you need to have an account to receive funds because it will be sent to the email you used to open PayPal and will directly enter your account.

For yahoo boys? No
from some of the things I see on the app, they don't have naira as one of the currency... How can I now go abt it and must it be a business account before you can send and receive money
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Zidoh:
PayPal is not for yahoo boys...

PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.

We can receive the PayPal on your behalf and credit your Niegira bank account without delay as long as the source is legit and reliable.
if you are good at this,let's chat on WhatsApp, but mind you am not giving you a details, you are to show me how I will make the transaction and I will reward you handsomely
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
PayPal isn't complicated at all. You can set it up yourself, but you'd have to verify it. Money sent to your PayPal, well, goes into your PayPal account. You just have to give the person, employer, or whoever, your PayPal email (the email address you register w/ during setup) for them to send the money. That's the only thing you need to give them.

You can do anything with money that's in your PayPal account (e.g. save, send to someone in or outside your country, etc). If you want it in your bank account (linked to your PayPal /you do this during setup), you've to make the transfer yourself. In the same manner, you can transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal.

For Yahoo boys? Absolutely not.
does it support naira currency? Because I checked the currency when typing amount and there is no naira
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by chatinent: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2022
namiji2598:
from some of the things I see on the app, they don't have naira as one of the currency... How can I now go abt it and must it be a business account before you can send and receive money

Oga, if you need a PayPal account, you talk. These questions are much for free. Thanks.
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by ProGSM(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Paypal is very good but if you are in Nigeria, you may not get your money out.
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by namiji2598: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
ProGSM:
Paypal is very good but if you are in Nigeria, you may not get your money out.
which platform can you suggest for someone in Nigeria?
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by Sonfethopia: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Use bitcoin bro.
Re: Is Paypal Actually An App For Yahoo Boys? by Zidoh(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2022
namiji2598:
which platform can you suggest for someone in Nigeria?
Payoneer and Skrill is good for you.

(1) (Reply)

Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? / Prepaid Meter Headache / My Wife DOES NOT WORK !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.