Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

If You Have Faith It Shall Be So. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have Faith It Shall Be So. (484 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" / FAITH. “without Faith, It Is Impossible To Please God” / How To Know That You Have Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Faith It Shall Be So. by coliboyswag: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
SAY AMEN

Re: If You Have Faith It Shall Be So. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
While I love and recognize the foundational importance of scriptures that refer to having faith such as (Hebrews 11: 1-6, James 2:14-26, Matthew 17:20 and many others), we have to make sure we also present a balanced view of "faith".
Yes God loves to reward unshakeable faith....
However, faith is not based on "outcome" but rather God's "ability".
That means that one can an enormous faith, however that does not mean that the outcome will always turn out how one desires. Has God not heard?
Of course He has...however it is in His "perfect will" that may have decided that something was or wasn't best for the person.

Although they were delivered, check out the three Hebrew boys' response to King Nebuchadnezzar's decree to bow down and worship him. Daniel 3:16-18
Re: If You Have Faith It Shall Be So. by enshy: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
MZLady39:
While I love and recognize the foundational importance of scriptures that refer to having faith such as (Hebrews 11: 1-6, James 2:14-26, Matthew 17:20 and many others), we have to make sure we also present a balanced view of "faith".
Yes God loves to reward unshakeable faith....
However, faith is not based on "outcome" but rather God's "ability".
That means that one can an enormous faith, however that does not mean that the outcome will always turn out how one desires. Has God not heard?
Of course He has...however it is in His "perfect will" that may have decided that something was or wasn't best for the person.

Although they were delivered, check out the three Hebrew boys' response to King Nebuchadnezzar's decree to bow down and worship him. Daniel 3:16-18
Very good comment!
Faith and Prayers is to enforce Gods Will...If its not His Will, your Faith nd Prayers are vain.
If you need your prayers answered every time, get to know His Will at all times and enforce it by using promises in scriptures in Jesus Name; God, Jesus and the host of heaven will answer!
Did Jesus not have all His prayers answered? He knew Gods Will.
Some people have such testimonies also, they have all their prayersm answered. They dont pray if they are not led (I mean issues which cant be directly inferred from scriptures)..When they pray, they receive answers in their Spirit even if they cant see it, they know its done! When they try to pray against His Will, immediatelt they sense it in their Spirit and discontinue prayer - as in Pauls case.
May God help us to have deepest knowledge and revelations of Him! Amen!
Re: If You Have Faith It Shall Be So. by coliboyswag: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
that's right
Re: If You Have Faith It Shall Be So. by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Enshy,
Thank you..the Holy Spirit guided me.
Re: If You Have Faith It Shall Be So. by enshy: 4:40am On Feb 26, 2017
MZLady39:
Enshy,
Thank you..the Holy Spirit guided me.
My dear sister in Christ, I hope you understand that I only buttressed your good point on the issue, yet throwing light to some deeper nd grey areas on the topic.
I am yours in Christ and the Holy Spirit guides us all for 'iron sharpenth iron'

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Vs Religion Of Islam / Keyamo Chambers Warns Apostle Suleman - 'more Victims Are Coming Out" / 5 Easy Steps For ANYONE To Confirm That Apostle Suleman Bought Daniella The Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.