Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" (13895 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Praizeupdates: 6:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Controversial Oap Daddy freeze is at it again, He reveals on his page recently that First fruit is not an act of Faith that its a total fraud with some bible pages to backup his claim.

Do you agree with him ?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/first-fruit-is-not-an-act-of-faith-its-an-act-of-fraud-daddy-freeze-reveals/

When you give your entire salary as first fruit to a pastor or church, you ridicule the finished work of Grace on the cross and bring Christ to public humiliation by declaring that he is NOT the first fruit of the grave like the scriptures tell us.
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 15:20 ►
New International Version
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
-
◄ 1 Corinthians 15 ►
New Living Translation
[21] So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, now the resurrection from the dead has begun through another man. [22] Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life. [23] But there is an order to this resurrection: Christ was raised as the first of the harvest; then all who belong to Christ will be raised when he comes back.
-
◄ Hebrews 6:6 ►
New International Version
and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQ9vzNhPM4/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Praizeupdates: 6:01am On Jan 06, 2019
See how some Nigerians React to this daddy freeze claim about First fruit >>>SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by GistMore: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2019
cool
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2019
grin my man daddy freeze shocked Abeg finish these crooks called pastors angry there have ruined Nigeria

Check my signature to sell to me

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by fasho01(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2019
I strongly agree with him

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by earthsync(f): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2019
I don't know the kind of Christianity Nigerians practice where you'd have to give ur entire first month salary for a so called paving ways for more heavenly blessings they'd dare not do this in Europe or American ask Oyedepo how he got banned from entering the UK. Our pastors be scamming us in the name of God

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Profayo: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2019
He has said this many times before, the guy is just struggling to stay relevant.

And for his followers, just a piece of advice for you.Many people come to Social media to say whatever they like, but back in real life they do something different.Many people will behave on socio media like they are just ordinary, but they have strong spiritual back up, if you like continue to follow these guys, continue to break the tenets for you faith, you will find out later that each man for himself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by dermmy(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Nolongthing3669: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Freeze u no de tire shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by sukerefakere(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2019
grin
First Fruit Gospel Church

Sowing seeds for the advancement of God's kingdom.

Abeg shey dis name make sense?
I wan start my shorsh

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Tunasco4u(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Sow seed to private jet grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by infocabal(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2019
I swear this guy is intelligent but misdirected!!!

Heresy is 90% truth and 10% lies which changes the direction and focal of the truth.

That's what Uncle Freezer have been doing.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by dannyoungstick(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2019
It depends on the kind of mindset you have when doing it.
If you are doing it because your pastor said you should do it or because others are doing my brothers and sister YOU ARE DASHING YOUR MONEY OUT
But if you are doing it because you walk with God and you understand him, Then you are on the right path.

19 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2019
The church is marching on and the Gates of Hell cannot prevail

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Samirana360(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2019
This man will just die one day .. ..y taking para on Someone's headache....
Is it ur money....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Sunnycliff(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2019
I knew Freeze was mad, when he was giving tithe despite teaching heresies about tithing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by kiddoiLL(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2019
Freeze padi mi

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by arabbunkum: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2019
Dem no go hear

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by chinavs9ja(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2019
Shut up freeze! What is your business sef? People that are paying it are not complaining biko

I am a web designer and a developer. Check my signature if you need my service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by mimee9(f): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
is not by force
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by kurt09(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
My first fruit, my money! Mind your business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Austema(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Rom 8:6-10 says to be carnally minded is death and to be spiritually minded is life.
This guy is definately going to end in shame, unless he repent. To the best of my knolege; nobody is force to give first fruit.
chiedu7:
Who is better to collect 1st fruit than Jesus?
Yet Jesus never collected 1st fruit.

The Apostles never collected 1st Fruit.
Amongst men who is better to collect 1st fruit than the Apostles of Jesus.

Now these Pastorneurs want to collect 1st fruit & fatten themselves & fuel their jets, while we all go hungry.

you and who ''go hungry'' those who are paying it are enjoying divine providence and favour though out the year, and you here thinkin everybody is the same. It works for those who are doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by amalab30(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Looking forward to a day when the first commenter types "A" and the second comments "B" and every one follows the sequence like that for every boring post.

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Factfinder1(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
His opinion
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by chiedu7: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Who is better to collect 1st fruit than Jesus?
Yet Jesus never collected 1st fruit.

The Apostles never collected 1st Fruit.
Amongst men who is better to collect 1st fruit than the Apostles of Jesus.

Now these Pastorneurs want to collect 1st fruit & fatten themselves & fuel their jets, while we all go hungry.

These Pastorneurs by using deceptive words have turned the church into a commercial venture.

2 Peter 2:3  And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

These so called Pastorenuers don't serve the living God but their own belly.

Rom 16:18 
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Boboye4slim(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2019
That bible passage he quoted actually support the idea of first fruits.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Ejlove4u(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2019
Were is he from self
Re: Daddy Freeze: "First Fruit Is Not An Act Of Faith, It's An Act Of Fraud" by Christmasdon(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2019
LOVE AND PEACE IS OF GOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cardinal Keith O'brien Resigns As Archbishop / I Was Embarassed 4 Reading Bible From My Phone,whats Wrong With That? / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.