Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take (2818 Views)

Lugard Osuji, Kennedy Ibeh, Marcel Odunze Resign From Imo House Of Assembly / Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) / What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take by anonimi: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:
why did they started wars to start with??..

ask yoursef that question first then you will slowly start to understand..

as the europeans start fingering in the system thats how everything went haywire..

and dont forget..we had corrupt fellows that time too as we have today...

i was like you years back before i started asking questions without considering the opinions of whites...

i went back to reading books that were writing by only blacks..i watched nollywood videos about slavery in west africa...people were released..they either then intermarried into the family or sendt away back to were they were captured...

nollywood tried alot to educate people on this matter but not many listened...

Please provide the title of the books and videos.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take by darknetcom: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
road to timbuktu,fall of masada,the mahafa,
henry clark studied this things alot that he even became blind..

if you can afford data,go youtube and research
'henry clark'...

nollywood?..well..
i cant remember nollywood movies names no more..
but try to get nollywood movies that were created before 1990...
Re: Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
anonimi:

What did the Alaafin of Oyo do to justify his oppression of those he conquered and co-opted into the defunct Oyo Empire?
What did the Sultan of Sokoto do to justify his oppression of those he conquered and co-opted into the Sokoto Caliphate?
What did the Oba of Bini do justify his oppression of those he conquered and co-opted into the Bini/ Benin Kingdom?
When shall we get serious about facing our challenges head-on instead of deflecting to others

[g]

I don't follow undecided
Re: Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take by blueAgent(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
khalids:
Original Poster "anonimi "

I concur 100%

2 Likes

Re: Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take by blueAgent(m): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
khalids:
Original Poster "anonimi "

I Concur 100%

2 Likes

Re: Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take by khalids: 5:05am On Jul 08, 2018
hh

Re: Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take by kraiv: 2:53am On Mar 01, 2023
To be honest this Lord Lugard has a point, a lot of what he describes here is actually true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? / Buhari's Chief Of Staff Abbah Kyari: The God Of Villa / Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.