Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! (1174 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello nairalanders, my father who is a strong headed man has. Been scammed of 570thousand Naira ,he said his friend.from London called him with this number 009447086464123 and told him to send the money for his residential certificate to an account in Nigeria called OJEDIRAN TOBI TAIWO with account number 0723927910 ,an access bank account, please nairalanders help my father to catch this scammer ,he is depressed right now .
Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Mynd44
Aminat508
Dominique
Tosyne2much
Please push this to the front-page for more help ,please all the mods help him.
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by dingbang(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin ur papa get money sha...
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
The poster ontop me dey kolo well wellwell

Ask Abba kyari!
That man fit catch snake wey give eve apple chop! grin
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by rocksimon: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bros abeg hu you eep....
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by LAFO: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

You don report for bank before opening this thread?

Police nko abi Seun looks like EFCC and Dss to you

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
LAFO:
grin

You don report for bank before opening this thread?

Police nko abi Seun looks like EFCC and Dss to you
I reported but they told me they cannot do anything without authorization ,so ii tried calling efcc but to no avail.
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by LAFO: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Greenbullet:
I reported but they told me they cannot do anything without authorization ,so ii tried calling efcc but to no avail.

Sorry about that,

How do you think Seun can help you track this scammer?

I don't know and I will like to follow this thread for knowledge
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by bedspread: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chai!! 570K PAID CONCIOUSLY TO A SCAMMER IN THIS BUHARI ERA!!!!!

I DE WAIT YOUR PAPA FOR DOOR

4 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lalasticlala please help by pushing to the front page
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
dangotesmummy , babyfaceafrica , adto( m), dayjee , lordOM (m ), IbBarham( m), obinnaj2 , Duyetare , sexyeyes ( f), amokemi(m ), quasimodo23( m), ubergold (m ), Kingbuhari ( m), jones2014 , KPboy , Adejoke632 (f ), midehi2 (f ), kamsioghene , wura2020 , kingPhidel (m ), nadalion, martooski(m ), Dav24 (m ), Longcucumber ( m), yoged( m), shypo(m ), jieta , Elmojiid( m), Laurettalolo (f ), kyce (m ), Adexprint(m ), FLYFIRE ( m), Phoenix212 (m ), esqtony, fluxbush ( f), sagbar ( m), mikey993 (m ), Denko2721987 (m ), pokenose(m ), Macantonio( m), flyca, purposive(m ), nightingalee , lalasticlala (m ), Bowale007 (m ), O0ni , Prince081 , bollify (m ), Kruzxx , Djailer , Seenyo , DEllaluv(f ), Zakkyoz(m ), Inwerogug( m), Larryupsy , TroGunn ( m), don4real18 (m ), ToriBlue (f), melejo , Damilare5882 (m ), Oliran (f), husu(m ), jodeci01 , GAZZUZZ (m ), chaidavese , Marcus01 , Kaxmytex (m ), changes29 , incredibleace (m ), pweeryambre , autonaija , deybhor( m), Anugod( f), andyanders , Jacksparr0w127 , blessbless , BabaCommander, Tee999 , rexharysn(m ), Ugooluwa (m ), luckise (m ), chinoify , soath (m ), francescainnoce ( f), IlorinFirstSon (m ), Amya(f ), slowbreeze(f ), BiafranBushBoy ( m), bengoodcreature , simeonabio ( m), HARDDON , chill86 , Bioboy1213 ( m), spencekat ( m), LAFO(f ), germainediva (f ), Ssthorm (f ), olayinkaj2( m), majestic8855 , yellowb( f), chordrylateral , mekuso89 (m ), princeonx , Challas (m ), madulinksinv, jesus500 (m ), Paragon311 ( m), MrKM , Slickbishop ( m), seagulsntrawler , Flexherbal (m ), DOCTECH (m ), kcjazz ( m), moneyspeaking, bubbychis ( m), Great504 , deezee08 ( f), ideykwum , vivlyviv (f), CHUXA(m ), Blitz888 ( m), Kennyodinye , mocash , Zoehill( m), Onyiido( f), osigiepurr (m ), mako007 (m ), Mabelenena ( f), Abdujapha (m ), chiedu7, Joshcoli( m) , michael142 (m ), piperson ( m), figel (f ), oladotun007 (m ), DebbieLaw ( f), roldee (m ), oluwatooni , youngjoy (f ), john410 ( m), Bibors ( m), Barristertemmie( f), nkypat, mountainidea , jasawa, eenya00 , Teespice ( f), ogayor , Cowmilk (m ), WomanOfRace( f), ELShehzad , DemonMonkey7 ( m), multibalotel , zitalin ( f), sulley (m ), Etumgbe (m ), casttlebarbz( m), Azil (f), krak101 (m ), highrise07 (m ), janefarms2015 , newman1 , akblings(m ), bassit , M3Guy ( m), Paradise2015 ( m), yemmybx (m ), Outofsync ( m), Nauttyprof (m ), Joavid( f), odiyaka ( m), dermmy , sinisters(m ), Nancy2016 , Phylemon , BSF , maxti , Tedassie (m ), Eleba123 , Abbexy( m), kinharold( m), Greenbullet( m), momoloso , blinking001 , Ifexxy( m), Tee99 (m ), Mustack (m ), kennygee( f), iamadonis2 ( m) and 297 guest(s) ( Go Up)
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by dominique(f): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Report to EFCC and DSS. Sorry but I don't think there is much Nairalanders can do in recovering the money sad
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by littlewonders: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
You called the bank, help didn't come forth
You called efcc, their number as switched off
You arrived Nairaland, crazy comments

Now, let me see if I can talk to baba orishi orishi
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Greenbullet:
Go contact them through Twitter. I think they respond quicker on twitter
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by KingGBsky(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2017
You should have done the needful instead of looking for traffic here on social media on te detriment of your father's money.
Oga you such news, you went to the bank, so what stopped you from reporting to efcc and dss?
mtcweew....nonsense see your mouth likeu called them.
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by seunlly(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2017
attention seekers.
how market
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by FreshGreenLemon: 5:31am On Feb 25, 2017
This thing is real. They also called my mom on a Monday morning earlier this month using that same format OP talked about. I was surprised she fell for the crap as she was about to make payment of 70k. My mom is well-educated, those guys capitalised on the latest Trump law of deporting immigrant - started making up bushiit stories and finally convinced her. They also warned her not to tell anybody that they will send her the account she would pay to when she gets to the bank. If she didn't confide in me before going to the bank, she would have been scammed.
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
FreshGreenLemon:
This thing is real. They also called my mom on a Monday morning earlier this month using that same format OP talked about. I was surprised she fell for the crap as she was about to make payment of 70k. My mom is well-educated, those guys capitalised on the latest Trump law of deporting immigrant - started making up bushiit stories and finally convinced her. They also warned her not to tell anybody that they will send her the account she would pay to when she gets to the bank. If she didn't confide in me before going to the bank, she would have been scammed.
Can you just imagine? These guys are now using Trump's law to scam Nigerians
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by Greenbullet(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
please tell seun to push this to front page to enlighten people
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by AyamConfidence(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
First off, the number that called your pops is a Nigerian number... Just remove the 00944 and you have him although it must be encrypted... I just checked with TruCaller and the number isn't registered to any user... At least no name was provided but it came with a +234 meaning Airtel should have something on that person... And Naija police I not anybody's friend...na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Greenbullet:
please tell se'un to push this to front page to enlighten people
I dont have the power to do that bro cool
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by Mrfixitxtech: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
That number is Free UK online number. 00944[b]708[/b]6464123 which you can get online for Free.You can even get one on Skype too but not free. secondly that type of scam as been on for Years, Your dad just fell for it. Thirdly, The Caller is not your Dad's friend.He pretend to be a long time friend, He made your dad Guess and when He calsl a name, He claimed is the Person.

This scam as been on a long time.
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by mekuso89(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2017
sorry bro
Re: Help Nairalanders My Father Has Been Scammed!! by FreshGreenLemon: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Imagine!! It is serious.
tosyne2much:

(1) (Reply)

Woman Brutally Murdered In Anambra And Suspect Was Burnt To Death(photos/video) / See Photos Of Fake Buhari Death Certificate Posted By Bishop Orieke / Two Slayqueens Fights Inside Gutter At Goye Lounge In Oyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.