Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press (32643 Views)

Tonto Dikeh & The Fear Of Blogger Stella Dimoko Kurkus (Picture) / Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False / Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by davidif: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
What a fake report. Sourced from Abuja Press without any link or whatever. We all know that the so called Churchhill is a big time scammed turned businessman turned philanthropist. Whether he physically abused his wife or not is not our concern. Just stop forcing the both of them down our throats. One would think that a good man would distance himself from a source of trouble in his marriage (the other supposed actress) but oh well, when you getting your Congo stick shined, logical reasoning gets dulled.

And next time properly link your fake news.

And you know this How?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by BurningBlade: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Afro3:

Sourced from Abuja Press.

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/02/tonto-dikeh-scandal-and-wild-goose-chase_24.html?m=0
No doubt, this is a sponsored post.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Themandator: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Afro3:

A

Sourced from Abuja Press.

http://www.abujapress.com/2017/02/tonto-dikeh-scandal-and-wild-goose-chase_24.html?m=0

I am not taken in by all this laundering job.....Switzerland ICT doesn't mean he is a capable man in the hom front....all those white wash conferences ........why Facebook owner no meet with am when he come naija.

ICT big goons like Stan of zinox, don etibet
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by kingsmaila(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Men are polygamous in nature. so please our wives should understand this and pray for us or better still pretend as if we are 100% faithful. I am married,faithful to my wife but that doesn't stop me from admiring other ladies as i struggle to keep my fidelity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by guyla: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
sauerr:
Two observations:

1. Pretentious use of English. No basis for some of the words used. And clearly no relation to topic

2. Looks sponsored. Clearly not investigative report

I thought I was the only one confused with their big baseless grammar,

Failed attempt at damage control
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by guyla: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You and who knows that Churchill is a scammer? Respect your fellow man for once, The LovePeddler Tonto is not going to give you a lap dance after posting thrash in her support!

Churchhill's PA are you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by guyla: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
donbenie:
Maybe,but it's time somebody starts telling the husband's side of the story..

Obviously there is an athom of truth in the wife's claim, if not the sensible thing to do is to do away with the lady that is cursing trouble in his marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by donbenie(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
guyla:

Obviously there is an athom of truth in the wife's claim, if not the sensible thing to do is to do away with the lady that is cursing trouble in his marriage
Obviously there's no smoke without fire but I hesitate to swallow everything She's dishing out,She admitted to having lied before to promote HIM so what stops her from embellishing the facts now to destroy him..
There's always THREE sides to a story and we have been hearing ONLY her side..
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by 1metre: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Take it or leave it, tonto dike is a disgrace
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by 1metre: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
kingseric22:
this woman might be right.why did her hubby choose a lady to become his SA
reason well my dear, does it mean a man and a woman cannot do corporate business? Nigerians and their mode of thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts As 5 RCCG Pastors Are Kidnapped / Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.