Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press (32641 Views)

Tonto Dikeh & The Fear Of Blogger Stella Dimoko Kurkus (Picture) / Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False / Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by opribo(m): 2:27am On Feb 25, 2017
I m tempted to believe the way this whole marriage started and ended a medium was involved. Perhaps it has expired.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by wink2015(m): 2:34am On Feb 25, 2017
story's for the gods

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 25, 2017
i smell lies... wild goose ko! calm chicken ni!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by nyabinghi(m): 3:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Never trust a Igbo chick, they are always looking for the highest bidder. I blame churchill for marrying:a love peddler, drug addict, a megalomaniac and someone with bipolar disorder who is equally myopic.
To the flatheaded supporters of the errant dike, kiss ma ass. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by toshmann(m): 3:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Pls make una tell tonto that toshmann is verily readily available. No drama marriage with Toshmann the Great. cool

#Tontoshmann2017 cool

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Aragon: 4:26am On Feb 25, 2017
I am not a Violent person or a True fan of Tonto Dikeh but if the author of this crap was sitting close to me I will give the person a Hot Slap to wake him or her up from their Stupidity. Even if you were paid a Million Bucks must you make it so Obvious? Must you lose your sense of Reasoning? Okay Since your Churchill guy is the Richest man on Earth, and Actresses are not good enough why not go Look for Beyonce or who ever to Marry? Oh Tonto was eating grass when he met her so we should be thankful and absolved him of any Marital abuses if he is Guilty of such abi? I know many of our people worship money, but for a so called Journalists to make it so Obvious in this article is such a Shame! The Article didn't say Jack but was Blabbing about how Tonto should be grateful for Marrying a Rich guy! Well over here where I reside Tonto should sue and collect half of that Money that you Blabbing about. That she took a break from her job to Carter for her Family including her new Baby is now a Crime. For your info there so many Scripts waiting for her whenever she is ready and she commands more than half a Million naira per Script, so Nope she is not Broke can Never be cos there will always be jobs waiting for her! Like I said am no true Fan of Tonto Dikeh but I hate and despite oppression! Because the guy is Rich, then he must be Right! Well His Claim to wealth Might be connected to his Family Background... No Big Deal and nothing to Celebrate and make Noise about. But Tonto is self Made. So make we hear word abeg. Abuja Press, Garbage!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by aphixiano(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Don't mind the yeye idiot writer, any sensible human being will know he has been paid to write this nonsense.
Aragon:
I am not a Violent person or a True fan of Tonto Dikeh but if the author of this crap was sitting close to me I will give the person a Hot Slap to wake him or her up from their Stupidity. Even if you were paid a Million Bucks must you make it so Obvious? Must you lose your sense of Reasoning? Okay Since your Churchill guy is the Richest man on Earth, and Actresses are not good enough why not go Look for Beyonce or who ever to Marry? Oh Tonto was eating grass when he met her so we should be thankful and absolved him of any Marital abuses if he is Guilty of such abi? I know many of our people worship money, but for a so called Journalists to make it so Obvious in this article is such a Shame! The Article didn't say Jack but was Blabbing about how Tonto should be grateful for Marrying a Rich guy! Well over here where I reside Tonto should sue and collect half of that Money that you Blabbing about. That she took a break from her job to Carter for her Family including her new Baby is now a Crime. For your info there so many Scripts waiting for her whenever she is ready and she commands more than half a Million naira per Script, so Nope she is not Broke can Never be cos there will always be jobs waiting for her! Like I said am no true Fan of Tonto Dikeh but I hate and despite oppression! Because the guy is Rich, then he must be Right! Well His Claim to wealth Might be connected to his Family Background... No Big Deal and nothing to Celebrate and make Noise about. But Tonto is self Made. So make we hear word abeg. Abuja Press, Garbage!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Skywalker5(m): 5:36am On Feb 25, 2017
ICT Mogul? Haha ha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Donjazzy12(m): 5:44am On Feb 25, 2017
tutudesz:

I see you have some thing against her and females in general. I guess no girl ever accepted your request for a relationship right while in school? So you hide behind your computer insulting females to make yourself feel important and wanted right?
Child of infamy, vamoose!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Digglemasta100: 5:52am On Feb 25, 2017
God will see you through
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Digglemasta100: 5:55am On Feb 25, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Toto Dikeh is back again. _Seun's former crush. Now NL FP will no longer rest
take it easy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by NoToPile: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Loool, things are never the way they seem to appear

Celebrities never learn the simple rule, keep your marriage out of social media simple.

And to think some people were using her and her marriage as a point of contact when she was posting ipnone and luxiruous car loool.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 25, 2017
Joysmart:
Completely biased report
rubbish where is d link to d story? Abuja press ko kaduna press ni

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2017
toshmann:
Pls make una tell tonto that toshmann is verily readily available. No drama marriage with Toshmann the Great. cool

#Tontoshmann2017 cool

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by GEJman: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Stupid girl....i recalled the day she said she cant marry an igbo man because they are nosy..i guess she's married a faithful and perfect man...enjoy your marriage tonto....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by cr7lomo: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Aragon:

Churchill been no get money ooo...he made abit of his money thru tonto...he was a fraudster in Ghana and is not any obasanjos son...na wetin im b de use chop magas for Ghana...roselyn had always been his fuckmate even b4 tonto came along...tonto kept on deceiving herself when she was posting fake gifts ( gifts that she had to borrow or buy with her own money)from hubby on line when she got to know about her hubbys illicit affairs with Roselyn to make Roselyn jealous and think she is being only used by Churchill, but it backfired...tonto is very rich I must tell u, Churchill was just flexing with tontos cash ... Just a case of " fake it till you make it"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Pavore9: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2017
hay123:

This is bullshit is the joystick met for only her. King solomon had 1000 women. I want to know what girls these days mean by cheating. As an African man we are created polygamous this is a natural thing. I want to let her know that nature is analog and not digital. Since she is a digital girl she should leave the analog man alone.Abraham bleeped his house girl impregnated her his beautiful wife Anuty Sarah didnt raise dust. Im very sure her husband didnt do up to that.
Toto dick it is very clear you dont want to marry you are a disgrace.

This might be the end of Churchill's second marriage. If truly the reason for the break up is infidelity on his part better advise him before he goes into the third marriage to narrow his search down to analogue women, who will understand his need to be promiscuous because that is how "God created him" or better still encourage him to marry many wives.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by sojayy(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Tonto dikeh been playing nollywood movie with her family since 19000 BC !

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by Desric(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Lie has so many faces, as such both Tonto and her husband are major players, the world is only seeing the real face of what they've been hiding and posing around. We'll discover more hidden secrets if they do not sheath their swords.

Tonto my advice to you is pls be calm and stop washing your dirty lining outside otherwise these lazy bloggers are already making a feast on your matter, I know your estranged husband " though he looks like a conman" is trying to save his face, but you too should please fo the sake of your child keep your grievances private.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by emi14: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:
No one cares. You people should get a life. I don't know how this info concern we Nigerians.

My brother this tonto news is disgusting. What a noise maker
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by nyabinghi(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2017
Aragon:
how much were you paid to type this crap. you are a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by nyabinghi(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
these igbo hitches once they taste afonja dick they would like to taste another. clarion chukwura, grace amah, stella damascus, tonto dike, stephe nora,
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by babooshka: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Mtcheeew, how did this article make FP? It's obvious d OP is biased, no cogent or logical storyline, just a thread of words not well constructed even. Most likely a friend of d Churchill fellow. Try 2 always be objective and not sentimental in ur criticism OP.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by babooshka: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Aragon:
pure unadulterated garbage o! Really rubbish article. Just wasted MB.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by smart024(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2017
All these people...?

She only played him in order to have a kid of her own from a responsible and move on...
Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by tutudesz: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Child of infamy, vamoose!
shut your rotten mouth you small fool. using that your useless God forsaking hand to type (very reliable source),forming reporter. You better go back to school Mr fake Dr or learn a trade.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by win2da: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2017
Blame tonto no more please... It's unfortunate that no one knows what she faces in the secret with the supposed ex...let her be...If she died out of African man violence, society will blame her.If the marriage fails, society will blame her. Kilode? Tonto if you can't continue with this man, move on.
This was how Tiwa Savage one came na man's fault. Today no be the man follow himself go back to Tiwa... Nobody said he depends in Tiwa but now they are saying Tonto did that to the husband's money and bla bla...mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by delishpot: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
hay123:

This is bullshit is the joystick met for only her. King solomon had 1000 women. I want to know what girls these days mean by cheating. As an African man we are created polygamous this is a natural thing. I want to let her know that nature is analog and not digital. Since she is a digital girl she should leave the analog man alone.Abraham bleeped his house girl impregnated her his beautiful wife Anuty Sarah didnt raise dust. Im very sure her husband didnt do up to that.
Toto dick it is very clear you dont want to marry you are a disgrace.

Hahahaha, Na God tell you say him create you polygamous abi Na wetin human beings tell you? Plus, who say aunty Sarah did not raise dust? Go and read ya Bible again bro grin grin

Na wa. Lol. Abeg, she Don offend you personally before? Because this ya reply dikwa very personal. Hahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press by sshalom(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
There are ALWAYS three sides to a story:
1. Side A
2. Side B
3. The Truth.

Whatever has gone wrong with a beautiful relationship that a multitude of young female adults have looked up to should be carefully handled. The way Tontoh and her husband have handled this unfortunate reality leaves much to be desired.

For all that it is worth - let them remember that there is an innocent child involved. I pray that God intervenes and that they keep quiet at least!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. / Photo Of Basket Mouth With His Kids / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi' Date Night Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.