Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ (35666 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Ngokafor(f): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
tellwisdom:
Foolish people just carry the guy matter for head like dandruff, without realizing it was just a game he needs to play so as to actualize his dream.

...It is now a game because it is coming from a man..Shame on you all,now its okay to deny your own flesh and blood because of money from a stuppid reality show you are not sure of winning

...Yet u lots carried Gifty on the head like hungry gala sellers because you all accused her of not knowing Banky the headmaster...like she wasnt in the same show and out to play the 'game' as well undecided

...A big shame indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by AkachukwuD(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
He may be saying the truth or he has a reason for saying that.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
DavidEsq:

You sound pained o. Pls share ur personal experience with us. We are here for u tongue
When a woman says the truth, you people call it 'painment'. I know it isn't easy to reason broadly, but once in a while_ pretend like you do.
Nah, I am not fooled by that smiley.

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by sweetjim(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
wat a fu*k
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Opakan2: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Eyah..

Big lesson for the ashewo abokokus flaunting their loveless marriages on our faces. Sucking dick and practising all sort of nonsense won't save your marriage when the devil comes knocking
Lazy dumb skulls who depend on husband for everything

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by VeeGeeCee(f): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Shameless man...if he can deny his family just for money then he can deny his self ...forgetting it is all vanity ..if i was in his child's shoes i will start a fasting and prayer for you to be evicted..so shamefull
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Mckayzee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
guess the apple didn't fall too far from the tree after all, that was how his pop denied, his brother and his mum......I can still vividly remember him telling Uriel that story during the first week I think.

dude said he'll like to go look for his erstwhile dad in Abuja.

dad who eventually settled with another woman in Abuja (just like bisola)
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Tedassie(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Richy4:
Judas Iscariot loves money. and can do anything for it.. smiley
Judas bn loyal pass dis guy,abeg...U don forget sey Judas bn dey in charge of treasury?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin lord thank you oh... Chai just imagine say na Tony and eve dy garden.. This guy for even cut the apple tree down oh..
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Tedassie(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
repogirl:
Terrible! What a[b] father[/b]!
This one was just a sperm donor na...not a FATHER!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by SanusiGworo: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
shameful
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by slimyskinny007: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]I don't know why people won't mind their business, wetin concern una u people better find what to do...... Rusbish people
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Tedassie(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jimi23:

My point exactly. I think he sees himsrlf as seperate from who he was at the time he entered the house. TTT is into Bisola Anthony but Anthony, his real (persona) isn't. TTT has no family but Anthony sure does hace a family whoch he cherishes a lot. When TTT leaves the house reverts to his actual self.
Hmm...for a theatre actor that he really is,i think his acting is quite convincing.lol
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by CellTabRepairs: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Maybe Nigerians are really not in the know about this family. They may just be cohabiting...who knows?

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by oxon(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
rawpadgin:
big fool

can't wait to hear what the idiot will say wen he eventually get evicted

stupid man in a stupid show
see if this what it would take for him to win let him do it, some use their family for rituals all he did was deny he ain't got one ...if this guy can't feed that child none of you would assist him oh ...if he can't fend for that woman she might deny him some day ....none of you can judge him from what he is saying ,....its a game
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
PaperLace:
When that child grows up to be fond of her mum, they'll say she has incited her against the dad.

This is how some Nigerian men are, they will deny their marital status and family just because of temporary pussie. Ask them if they are married, you'll hear things like something like that, I think so ... sometimes.

Let's not act like it's a new thing, there are so many men like that_ some are even on this thread. TTT was only caught on camera, what of the thousands out there deceiving single girls?

Bisola didn't deny her child, that's a mother's love.

No, it's no more a game_ not with this level of lies, denials and deceit. That's how evil the heart of man can be.
Rada rada...

Lol, paperlace please calm down, no be fight oo
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Luizkid(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
someone here once said it's only Nigerians who loves to have $ex but still remain virgins, see them shouting just because of 25m, give them 1M and they'll deny meeting their mum before... it's just for the screen pls, leave the guy alone as una better pass am. Na wah oo
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Jimi23(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Tedassie:

Hmm...for a theatre actor that he really is,i think his acting is quite convincing.lol

I dey tell u o. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by topsam1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
1k001:
It's a game and he's clearly playing it. Nothing about that house is real so why be real. Please reserve the outrage for something more serious.

Let him continue to play his deceitful game while we vote him out...if nominated
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by topsam1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
1k001:
It's a game and he's clearly playing it. Nothing about that house is real so why be real. Please reserve the outrage for something more serious.

Let him continue to play his deceitful game while we vote him out...if nominated...atleast we'll save his marriage
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by mark2sunny(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Gistedge:
wetin b una headache ehn. its called the hustle sweethearts.

My love so u wouldn't mind if I did this to you?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by naijamerican: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
1k001:

Exactly. Nigerians are outraged over this nonsense. MEanwhile the Nara is falling apart.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Ugosample(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
tellwisdom:
Foolish people just carry the guy matter for head like dandruff, without realizing it was just a game he needs to play so as to actualize his dream.

Thank God someone who understands the game has spoken.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Ugosample(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
topsam1:

Let him continue to play his deceitful game while we vote him out...if nominated...atleast we'll save his marriage

What us your business with saving his marriage?

Una dey try fix wetiin no spoil
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Ugosample(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ngokafor:

...It is now a game because it is coming from a man..Shame on you all,now its okay to deny your own flesh and blood because of money from a stuppid reality show you are not sure of winning

...Yet u lots carried Gifty on the head like hungry gala sellers because you all accused her of not knowing Banky the headmaster...like she wasnt in the same show and out to play the 'game' as well undecided

...A big shame indeed.

It's still a game.
He already messed up from the beginning for not being honest.
You cannot just come up halfway and then admit.
That would make you look like a liar and all, and they (the HMs) will nominate him en masse for eviction which he is trying to avoid.
This is not about sentiments please, the world is not ruled by it.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by chiraqDemon(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
tellwisdom:
But he is supposed to b making ppl yo like him so he can get votes to win the game
But his strategy is having quite the opposite effect
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by 72Morale: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by 72Morale: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Sleekyshuga:
undecidedHe is beginning to bite more than he can chew

Hello Sleeky.

Good morning and how are you today?

I'm an admirer of your e-personality and diary and I'm quoting you to seek for your permission to send a message request as I won't like to send unsolicited messages to you. smiley

I'm not really new to the forum and i'll so much appreciate if you attend to this.

Thanks
Yours Truly cool
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
72Morale:

Hello Sleeky.

Good morning and how are you today?

I'm an admirer of your e-personality and diary and I'm quoting you to seek for your permission to send a message request as I won't like to send unsolicited messages to you. smiley

I'm not really new to the forum and i'll so much appreciate if you attend to this.

Thanks
Yours Truly cool
Good afternoon. I am doing well, and you?

Thanks for the admiration. I truly appreciate smiley.

Okay. I will be expecting your messages then. Do take care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages / BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.