Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 (16498 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / Home Alone With My Step-brother / Home Alone With My Step-brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 by muyi001: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2017
I’ve told him everything that happened, i was on the bed, while he sat on the couch. He encouraged me, he told me it wasn’t my fault, he said my cousin caused it.Is that true? Was he sincere or was just deceiving me?Anyway, we discussed at length, we talked about my mother and him, they are divorced, he’s single, he toldme how he was having difficulties to reach his childwith my mother. He said, he hasn’t found anyone, even though him and my mum became sworn enemies after the bad scenario.One of the oops moment, was when he said Daniel was living with him.What? Daniel is living in thissame house?

How am i gonna cope? I started having flashback….After advising me, he got up, pulling off his trouser, i was a little bit nervous, why is he pulling of his trouser? He pulled off his shirt as well, the most shocking partis when he pulled off his boxers, OH MY GOD…Me: What are you doing? I quickly covered my eyes with the pillow…My stepfather, smiling.

Me: Are you sleeping in this room?Stepfather: Its not a new thing to you… and here do you expect me to sleep? (flirting)He picked a towel and went straight to the bathroom. I hope this man is not sleeping in this room with me.My phone began to ring again, my Uncle, calling again. Fear catch me, i can’tpick it, i put it to silence cos it would be disrespectful to switch it off.He got out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his thigh. He joined me on the bed, i didn’t look at him, i pretended as if i was asleep. So this man is gonna sleep with me in this room, i just pray he doesn’t tresspass.

Read the complete season 4 Episode 1 here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/24/must-read-home-alone-with-my-step-brother-18-season-4-episode-1/

Read complete Story ( Home Alone With My Step Brother Season 4 ) Here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/25/completed-story-home-alone-with-my-step-brother-21-complete-season-4/

Read complete series of romance stories here http://muyigist.com/category/completed-stories/?submit=View

Source: www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.