Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (49074 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by nawa4naija2: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
bro send me ur number in my dm, i can make the supplies
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by businessbox: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks

the question i will say is rather too broad for us to feed you valuable answers to your ouwn interest. there are thousand and one business you can start with this amount.
dont let anybody instigate you into starting any business without your proper understanding of the business. to that i will recommend you visit some of the business and entrepreneurship blogs in Nigeria for business ideas.
i would recommend you visit any or all of below sites
www.abodebusiness.com
www.wealthresult.com
www.moneyfastideas.com
www.enterpriseboom.com
or www.mytopbusinessideas.com
and get introduced to the several profiting business ideas anyone can start with little capital.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Shakitibob0: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
360command:
olx or Facebook
OK bro
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by TUBLEZ(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25......... if u are wise just start palm oil trading with that money and u will smile every week...u might even start with half of d money....think abt it...peace

Your ideas of business is welcome pls kindly contribute and I will really appreciate. Thanks
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 360command: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
coolbatty:
2 graphics card available. Msi gtx 560TI & Gtx 650ti. Just incase you have sum1 dat needs dis bro, u can contact me on 08168907638.
do let me know your last price.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by deezydez: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guy invest that money in MMM, e dey wella now than ever b4
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Ifylicious: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
csbenedict:

surulere and lagos island

I stay in lere but not around at the moment.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
bros am already making money. i am legit and i can tell you i do not need your money. but i can do a feasibility for you if you send me your location and the calibre of people who live in your area... I may be able to tell you what will work for you sir. this is naija,if we want to help each other i believe it should be free. MANY have contacted me already and i told them how i got my info from youtube and a special website for downloading such importation ebooks. I do not sell or write such ebooks i just stumbled on them one lazy day and it opened my eyes and i make hard cash now.

I live in ibafo, Ogun state
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by TUBLEZ(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
if u are wise just start palm oil trading with that money and u will smile every week...u might even start with half of d money....think abt it...peace
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by kentochi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
thanks for this
businessbox:

the question i will say is rather too broad for us to feed you valuable answers to your ouwn interest. there are thousand and one business you can start with this amount.
dont let anybody instigate you into starting any business without your proper understanding of the business. to that i will recommend you visit some of the business and entrepreneurship blogs in Nigeria for business ideas.
i would recommend you visit any or all of below sites
www.abodebusiness.com
www.wealthresult.com
www.moneyfastideas.com
www.enterpriseboom.com
or www.mytopbusinessideas.com
and get introduced to the several profiting business ideas anyone can start with little capital.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
bros pls o i feel you should find people that need what you are looking for first before you buy it o. if you dont like jumia then u can use konga or jiji or OLX cos the choice is yours. i did my market survey for every state in naija and i found a product that will solve a major problem and that is it o and i started with 20 pieces and it sold under 7days on Olx n then i learnt how to sell on jumia and konga from youtube. so pls you should have people that already show interest in your FEZ CAPS. bless you and i wish u success.

Exactly what do you sell? Will be greatly appreciated if you could just share only a tip of the product you sell. Shouldnt do you harm i suppose.
In only scared of stocking goods for so long without selling them off.
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Ifylicious: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
csbenedict:

surulere and lagos island

Sent u am email thru nairaland. I am yet to get a reply from you
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
hope u have access to high speed internet and 24hrs light

olushola1989:
I live in ibafo, Ogun state
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
my dear i didnt asked anyone what sells o. I looked around and noticed my environment and did my research. this is business and thats how it goes. so dont get into this line of business if you do not know what u are looking for. WHAT SELLS FOR ME CANT SELL FOR U. u should not expect to be spoon fed. if i tell you what it is, then someone will still come here and ask how i get people or what methods i use to get buyers without flier or any paid adverts. abeg i am not in for that. i have already replied all the mail requests everyone here sent to me. I DO NOT GIVE FISH, I only listed where i fish. the kind of fish you get is up to u

oluwafreshkid:

Exactly what do you sell? Will be greatly appreciated if you could just share only a tip of the product you sell. Shouldnt do you harm i suppose.
In only scared of stocking goods for so long without selling them off.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by flyforall: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ask God for direction

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Kenchosen: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2017
Don't go far my friend.
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company with just #73,500 or #283,500, it's depends on your financial capacity.
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $10,000 or #283,500 and $20 or $80 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #73,500 or #283,500
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
https:///0eUQR67hsssK6oDOmgKtLK
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by buffalowings: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Kenchosen:
Don't go far my friend.
You can Partner with Piuni Utechnology Communication Company with just #73,500 or #283,500, it's depends on your financial capacity.
A platform website will be created for you and you will be given a Retail Stock Float Products of Goods and Services Worth $10,000 or #283,500 and $20 or $80 free complementary vouchers to become an Independent Global Service Provider IN 143countries.
Your Service are
Subscribing Dstv
Gotv
electricity bills
Buy flight ticket
Hotel reservation
Education
Money transfer
Water bills
Insurance etc
All this services and platform for #73,500 or #283,500
You will also benefit from all our Apps
Uchat free browser for life. Just like whatsapp
Ubroswse also free browser for life
UTop Up in 143 countries
Unit own a platform like facebook
Many more.
14 Ways you can make good money daily from this Telecom business opportunities.
For more information whatsapp me or call 08033473921 Now. Pastor Kenneth.
Pls share this opportunity to your friends and family
Thank you. Number to call 08033473921 or whatsapp
https:///0eUQR67hsssK6oDOmgKtLK

scam alert grin

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by habex005(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2017
csbenedict:
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.

Where are you based.. send me an email on habex050 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by habex005(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2017
csbenedict:
bro no try anything transportation, it sounds enticing at first. but enter you go hear am. I did that before I almost ran mad. except you are willing to drive it yourself. moreover I will advice you forget about getting a danfo cos I heard ambode wants to phase it out.

in the real sense, that money can't really do much this time if you want to do business. how much will remain after getting a shop.

I dont know the kind of person you are and where you are based. but I think I have something I am doing that might interest you.

its tailoring line, I have the manpower and necessary industrial machines. for now, we are making bespoke coutures but I am working on mass production of boxers. where to sell wont be a problem. I actually need a partner cos I will most likely gun for my second degree this year. in essence, you dont need all your money to invest. maybe half, cos I have taken care of all the capital intensive stuff. ur money will be used to buy the fabrics for production and you put in your energy in supervising. dont worry I got superb young tailors.
feel free to contact me for verification before anything because I can tell you wholeheartedly that there are more businesses to explore from this.
its just that my popcy wants me to further my education thats why I am actually thinking about partnership.

Where are you based.. send me an email on habex050 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by habex005(m): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Pls can you email me on where to meet u and get first hand info on the importation business on habex050 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

Pls I need your ideas on a business which I can start or invest in with 400k so I can be earning some profit... Pls I'm not into bets or ponzi schemes, I wanna start the business that I will run myself like shops and other business, I'm a young guy age ranges between 20 - 25.

there's an agricultural business you can make a lot of money from with just 300k. Contact me 08084216374. You will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by golddiamond860: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

public transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete I SAW A DANFO BUS ON NAIRALAND THIS MORNING FOR 450K... kindly check it out

start a tutorial centre

Import goods and sell... I import from china and sell on KONGA and JUMIA... i started with 60k.. but make 200 monthly after 2months tho

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

bro i think am i terested in konga and jumia stuff. How do i start it
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by dantori(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2017
yourboss:
Good day sir/ma

let's talk lemme share an idea wii you
08035616294 whatsapp me
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Ephiezy4real(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Click on the link below to find out about PALs

Thank me latter
Contact me through 08136903541 whatsapp or phone calls for further details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhZn-FIvuWU
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by augustine: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
ojoshu:

I would advise you to Go into film making, that's the best investment ever with 0% stress

pm me if you are interested
How much does a movie camera cost?
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Khez: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
bro pls the importation business is all i need now abegi

how do i get real buyers in china that sends to nigeria,and how to i reg on jumia and konga na?abegi help a bro my mail? okafor.km@gmail.com,contact me or drops yours there ,id defo call you

thanks
greatnaija01:

start a tutorial centre

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good day

I am in Cross River and I have where I can get palm Kernel shell in large quantity but I don't know how that is measured as the LPO supply.

Am open to learning.

Thank you

Thank
SehgateTeam:
OP tell me if you know anywhere you can source palm kernel shell in large quantity then I will help you to secure 12months supply LPO with well exterblished company. payment is on delivery.

Note: I will not be involve in this business. I help you with confirm LPO I go my way. you can start with the capital you are holding.

Read more.

Vast opportunities in Nigeria Agricultural business sector . Eye opener for Agro Investors.

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/11/vast-opportunities-in-nigeria-agricultural-business-sector-eye-opener-for-agro-investors/

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 0ubenji(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
bros am already making money. i am legit and i can tell you i do not need your money. but i can do a feasibility for you if you send me your location and the calibre of people who live in your area... I may be able to tell you what will work for you sir. this is naija,if we want to help each other i believe it should be free. MANY have contacted me already and i told them how i got my info from youtube and a special website for downloading such importation ebooks. I do not sell or write such ebooks i just stumbled on them one lazy day and it opened my eyes and i make hard cash now.

ppl interested in the line of business u mentioned av politely asked u severally what type of goods u import..
U keep dribbling dem outta d simple nd straight answer.

U claim u're in a different terrain, then tel dem what u import. It's not only ppl in ur area who u sell whatever u offer them dat needs whatever it is..
Ppl need it elsewhere too.. Someone somewhere needs the idea to use in his or her location, if it'll work for dem..but u're here playing smart as if u become richer or a better businessman by hiding whatever it is u sell..
This is one Nigerian factor u exhibited.. Not cool I must say..
If 1000ppl begin to sell whatever u sell currently.. No body fit sell ur moni join him own...get dat...

Dangote, otedola, gates, dantata, Ambani et al.
Dint get to be billionaires Cox they offered services nobody ever offered by hiding dem...but coz they gave a different approach to existing services or invented berra ways to actualize ideas...

U claim wat sells for u might not sell for dem..
Yet u refused to reveal whatever it is u deal in...as if no1 deals in dat area currently too..

It is typical Naija habits like this that makes ppl not trust a Nigerian who outrightly reveals an avenue by which he makes moni...coz by default..Nigerians hardly do dat..

Simply answer these peeps the goddamn question dey seek nd get Ova with mehn..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by harveyspec: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

it's computer business actually. photocopy, printing, online services, etc in 1 of the University's campuses UNIBEN to b precise. trust me, d job is very lucrative.

If only I have d Capital to set up mine.
dat was why I said some ppu have cap but no head

is Uniben not filled with those already? then the challenge of getting a shop? what do you plan to do, that's different from what others are doing?

questions from a potential investor
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by greatnaija01: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
POLITELY i replied everyone the answers they seek via EMAIL? if you do not know how to use the PM function on nairaland. dont come here and talk rubbish.

EVERY OF THE 127 PEOPLE here have sent me msgs since the day i posted it and i replied them as best with the info and the direct websites i use and how i got the INFO.

so all your long epistle is worthless. I AM BUSY and i have done my part. BUT IF YOU SEND ME PM THERE IS NO WAY YOU SHOULD EXPECT ME TO ANSWER YOU.

BYE

0ubenji:
ppl interested in the line of business u mentioned av politely asked u severally what type of goods u import..
U keep dribbling dem outta d simple nd straight answer.

U claim u're in a different terrain, then tel dem what u import. It's not only ppl in ur area who u sell whatever u offer them dat needs whatever it is..
Ppl need it elsewhere too.. Someone somewhere needs the idea to use in his or her location, if it'll work for dem..but u're here playing smart as if u become richer or a better businessman by hiding whatever it is u sell..
This is one Nigerian factor u exhibited.. Not cool I must say..
If 1000ppl begin to sell whatever u sell currently.. No body fit sell ur moni join him own...get dat...

Dangote, otedola, gates, dantata, Ambani et al.
Dint get to be billionaires Cox they offered services nobody ever offered by hiding dem...but coz they gave a different approach to existing services or invented berra ways to actualize ideas...

U claim wat sells for u might not sell for dem..
Yet u refused to reveal whatever it is u deal in...as if no1 deals in dat area currently too..

It is typical Naija habits like this that makes ppl not trust a Nigerian who outrightly reveals an avenue by which he makes moni...coz by default..Nigerians hardly do dat..

Simply answer these peeps the goddamn question dey seek nd get Ova with mehn..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by harveyspec: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) by 0ubenji(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
POLITELY i replied everyone the answers they seek via EMAIL? if you do not know how to use the PM function on nairaland. dont come here and talk rubbish.

EVERY OF THE 127 PEOPLE here have sent me msgs since the day i posted it and i replied them as best with the info and the direct websites i use and how i got the INFO.

so all your long epistle is worthless. I AM BUSY and i have done my part. BUT IF YOU SEND ME PM THERE IS NO WAY YOU SHOULD EXPECT ME TO ANSWER YOU.

BYE

lolz...u must feel so paranoid to fink i'll need ur help on business ideas....
fink of it,,..if i needed ur help..will i tackle u?..lolz
there is no need to brag young man, but i'll advice u look for peeps of ur income level to engage in debates...
gosh ..u really must fink evrybodi u talk to is ur mate both money & business-wise on here...smh..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers / Onitsha New Shoprite..my Dope Swagg Pictures There..me And My Siblings..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.