Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (67715 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by id911(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
emmasege:
Thanks for telling him the gospel truth. In the words of Wole Soyinka, I feel so ashamed that a man like Sarrki claims to belong to the same O'odua race as me.

i don tire for d guy bro

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by cameroncucumber(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:
We also encourage uncle Bruce to forward a payment of 11 billion to AMCON.

YOU are a firstclass obstinate n obdurate zombie..
Instead of addressing facts u are diverting the truth with your zombeism, what a childish adhominen

4 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by id911(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=bayulll011 post=54046382][/quote]
thanks, i appreciate
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by breakeven: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari is a disaster, he is a curse to Nigeria. Let him remain in London. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by wayisshut: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
id911:

sarrki, I've been reading your comments but this is the first time I'm mentioning you. You really lack a lot of things and you need a lot to learn too.

Your father Awolowo gave you free education to have an independent thought and to reason critically and rationally but you have failed him.

If you check your history very well and reads buhari's personality, buhari is a certified failure who is not bendable to divergent ideas and his inflexibility and rigidity would always hurt the system and destroys the economy if he is in charge. It's only a terrible country like ours that can produce the likes of buhari as president.

There is a wide different btw Osinbajo and buhari.

Your father Awolowo's free education policy is now in vain

JESUS CHRIST! SAARKI ABEG GO HANG URSELF. THIS WOULD BE THE MOST HONOURABLE DEATH

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Daddybright1986(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
When the Fulani man was in control, the dollar was running away in a hyperinflation. People losing jobs, traders getting frustrated importing goods and access to forex a herculean tax. The only people smiling were the Futa Jallon boys in the corridors of power who benefit at the expense of the people. In just a couple of days a Southerner takes over, dollar starts to fall, there is more access to FOREX and structures are very much in place to ease transactions at the ports. Leading a country is much more complex that guiding cows through cities with a stick and making milk from tiger nuts

Gbonka Ebiri

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by jasawa: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What we are basically saying is that Buhari is very incompetent so he should do the honorable thing and resign so his able Deputy can attempt to fix the rot ..Kapish?
you guys never fail to amazed me . when the value of naira is going down it's PMB, when the value is going up it's the VP. If there was no trust the President would not even assigned him to head the economic team. Least i forget some of you guy were the one criticizing his choice of heading the economy saying he is a lawyer not economist.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by 9jatatafo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
One is a professor and the other can't produce a WAEC certificate

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by breakeven: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:
Every rich man is a debtor. Go and check out the debt portfolio of Dangote, Otedola and co. You will see that to be rich you must borrow and that of Ben Bruce is not different.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by kingsmaila(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
More power to your elbows your Excellency Sir.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by martineverest(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ab4all:
Frankly speakly, i had to read and re-read your comment before i could comprehend it. no pun intended, kindly edit #peace
it seems u dont know the meaning of 'pun intention' mr corrector
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by davidif: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nnamdd1:
As Dollar continues to fall freely at the parallel market following the Forex intervention by the Federal Government, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce has advised Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo to teach his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari who is currently on a medical leave in the UK, his magic.

The dollar traded between N400 to N460 at the parallel market on Friday, February 24th.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dollar-fall-yemi-osinbajo-should-teach.html?m=1

http://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/835377730480967680

Wow! This shows the lack of knowledge of economics in this country.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by shaqhead: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The answer also lies in two simple questions

1..Was Buhari and economic disaster in 1984?

2... Was Osinbanjo part of his 1984 economic team?

Answer both question sincerely and correctly then you will see why people like me always blame Buhari
Rhetoric?
1. Let's say I agree wt U on number 1 for us to have a civil conversation.

2. Osibanjo wasn't but he has been head of this administration economic team for a year plus now > http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/presidency-unveils-buhari-s-economic-team/135566.html....I mean all ds year plus its Bn either Adeosun. emefiele or baba taking d heat never osibanjo...how come u folks r so quick to rain accolades on him now?
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Toks2008(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Toro4u:
i think the yorubas can rule this country more better compared to any other tribe, i know wailers will come wailing but this is my fact.

Inasmuch as I see every tribe as special,we Yorubas remain the most educated and sophisticated tribe in Nigeria....Quote me anywhere.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Shym3xx: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
If they can change the governor of naij's apex bank (Emefoolie), get the sickly ancient president out of office, and give Osinbajo and Kemi free hands to do the right thing. The duo with a competent hand that understands monetary policies at the helm of the apex should be able to do wonders. Albeit the naira is an effed up currency.

When you have a mor0n who doesn't even understand how the financial system works and how to apply policies in context of a country like naij in-charge of the apex bank and an ancient illiterate president who's fixated on archaic feudal methods when it comes to governance...this is what you'll get.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by shaqhead: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
breakeven:

Every rich man is a debtor. Go and check out the debt portfolio of Dangote, Otedola and co. You will see that to be rich you must borrow and that of Ben Bruce is not different.
Jst lyk dere r dose who service their debts and those who default (Ben Bruce falls in ds category)
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by repogirl(f): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Madam repo, DSS is coming for u
lol! Ghost mode activated, cool

Dem no go see me.! grin

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Ayoola171(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:

But this is bad now. Where is Modath self?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by alezzy13: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Are these guys delibrately trying to drive a wedge between PMB and Osinbanjo?

These comparisons are totally unnecessary, IMO. Anyone who thinks VP is running without any input from PMB must be terribly myopic.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by alfsalami: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
That's why the two had a joint ticket not like the two clueless sambo and ebele . But how far has Bruce. Setteled AMCOM ? Am interested Mr Bruce
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by tete7000(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari doesn't have the ability to learn that's why he didn't learn a thing from his disastrous outing in 1984 and stupidly came to give a repeat performance in 2015 ..

He has learning disability. How do you expect him to learn?

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Yunisa001(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Buhari used his cow-metric to destroy Nigeria. Nigeria will get it right under Osibanjo....
Lol

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by SalamRushdie: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
shaqhead:

Rhetoric?
1. Let's say I agree wt U on number 1 for us to have a civil conversation.

2. Osibanjo wasn't but he has been head of this administration economic team for a year plus now > http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/presidency-unveils-buhari-s-economic-team/135566.html....I mean all ds year plus its Bn either Adeosun. emefiele or baba taking d heat never osibanjo...how come u folks r so quick to rain accolades on him now?

No matter how hard the economic team was working when you have a Buhari making counter decisions in other areas that erode any sound economic decision E.G the economic team is already dealing with low oil prices and that the time Buhari wants to also start an unnecessary military operations in oil producing areas which ended reducing output over night and made the economy take a loss of 100 billion dollars in a singer year..

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Fmartin(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
It Is Nt New, For Wat Buhari Hv Done, Whoever That Takes D Leadership Mantle After Him, Wil Rule Wel. The Money Is There, D Reserve Keeps Accumulating.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Fmartin(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
breakeven:
Buhari is a disaster, he is a curse to Nigeria. Let him remain in London. undecided
buhari is nt a curse. he is just lyk a foreruner.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by burkingx(f): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
pcei:
No English phrase like "more better", grammatically wrong. Use "far better" instead.

Meanwhile u are entitled to ur opinion and u can be forgiven.
thank you
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Atasieogadi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
I pray for my country.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by oxon(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:

sorry...no way around the rules of old...

i dig you...many of you have them as children...

but if you dont want to lay a curse on una selfs,its better una listing and obey the rules...

sorry...
na was oh bros you sha stupid oh ....well stupid is as stupid does
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Dareomo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
95% BoSs doesnt take advice from their subordinate. That is why right people need to be incharge.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Odukoya90: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
Is ben Bruce forgotten that the vice-president is an economist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / 'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.