Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (67713 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by nurusystem(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari doesn't have the ability to learn that's why he didn't learn a thing from his disastrous outing in 1984 and stupidly came to give a repeat performance in 2015 ..

Ode can u control a dog and you are exausting your folishness,comon shut the fukup..
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by SalamRushdie: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
nurusystem:

Ode can u control a dog and you are exausting your folishness,comon shut the fukup..

But I am already controlling your temper Mr Nurudeen..who is the Ode no Ode?
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by bayelsaowei(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:
We also encourage uncle Bruce to forward a payment of 11 billion to AMCON.
sycophant...

Kindly address Ben Bruce's point rather than attacking him.. You guys foisted and old unschooled man on all nigerians. You should be ashamed of yourself...

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by omokab: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mynd44:
We also encourage uncle Bruce to forward a payment of 11 billion to AMCON.
he should as well consult kemi adeosun on how to manage debt.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by goldedprince: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
FVCK OSIBANJO, pmb abeg well quick and come kick this bastard out and puch that dollar back to uts formal rate.
fvuk osibanjo Bleep isibanjo, if i sabi am in person , i for give the worst slap. se im ugly face
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by leanalyst: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarrki:
For all we care they are all the same
Same team
Same vision
Enemies of state wants to bring animosity among brethren
I pity you shaaa. Delusion na bad tin o.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by leanalyst: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
nurusystem:

Baba why you dey weep and wail, d man talk the plain truth in the nicest possible way. If you see the truth, say the truth, thats d only way Nigerua can get better.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by profmallor: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
I like Buhari a lot, but at this stage I think what NIgeria needs is the wisdom from Prof. He seems to know what to do.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by soldierdollar(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:
can this mullato just shut the fvck up??

we are not voting a mullato to president in nigeria...

the mutant can forget the idea...

if the fool want to became president,the thing can try it in america,europe or south africa...

but surely not in nigeria..
becoming senator was already a mistake enough..

Read the tweet again. This time ... Slowly
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by famosh: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
That is the more reason why we need to support APC and Baba in 2019 because Buhari will definitely be spending more time in London due to his age which will allow Osinbajo will continue to work his wonders. As we can now see, Osinbajo in two weeks has done way more than the corrupt, shoeless, ineffectual buffon from Otuoke did in 6 whole years. Then in 2023, Osinbajo would then rule under the APC for 8 solid years. This should be the strategy now.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by macgodon: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
the truth is that if we want Nigeria to be bread we should stop giving the leadership of this country to the northerners, that don't have it naturally upstairs, it is not in them, this is why I don't pray for buhari to recover.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Badgers14: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
petrov10:
opinon ke

what do you know

sir/ma don't quote me again

Stop flaunting your single figure IQ in public
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by greaterlove001: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
wisdom is the principal thing. I hope pmb is humble enough to learn.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by sammyj: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
My brother this your grammar no be for here ooo. Na by force !!!! grin shocked grin
GameGod:
[s][/s]
Mumu Twitnator, he don't know that Acting President Osinbanjo has been in charge of the economy since inception. grin
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Ab4all(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
martineverest:
it seems u dont know the meaning of 'pun intention' mr corrector
read between the line sir, u will understand
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Burgerlomo: 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Good job
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by samkpanam: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Do unto petrol,as you have done to dollars,
Osibanjo we are waiting
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by holocron: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
darknetcom:
can this mullato just shut the fvck up??

we are not voting a mullato to president in nigeria...

the mutant can forget the idea...

if the fool want to became president,the thing can try it in america,europe or south africa...

but surely not in nigeria..
becoming senator was already a mistake enough..

Mutant, ke? Abeg take am easy. Wetin the guy do?
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by nurusystem(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
leanalyst:

Baba why you dey weep and wail, d man talk the plain truth in the nicest possible way. If you see the truth, say the truth, thats d only way Nigerua can get better.
What true are u hallucinated,no iota of truth in what he say, r u concobilated, you guys are Half bake fanatic.you go eat grass
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by nurusystem(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are a fanatic ,religion jingua and a fuckin bigot
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by realGURU(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
it is still apc, pdp should continue to chew the bitter tablet
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by Kfed4ril(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

If the "strange people" you are referring to are those "semi jewish ipob bastards from the lost region of sauron?" then I think it will serve you well to ignore them!

Anything ipob dey give una nightmare, even when it's not mentioned in the thread.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by 7lives: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
juman:
Until one dollar exchange for two hundred and fifty (N250) naira.

Then let see what they are doing.

Don't you believe naira can go below 250?, now let me tell you something, the Nigerian external reserve only needs to go above 45 billion dollars and we are home and dry.
Naira is currently being empowered by the government intervention, I see dollar finding support at 420.
If the green back cannot gather strength to break the 500 naira barrier in the next three months, it will be coming down to as low as 380 - 350.
The dollar game is just starting God bless the NAIRA.
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by oteikwu16(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=metrosexual post=54044379]

You said PMB is clueless, a "clueless" man as you claimed is a two time leader of the largest black nation on earth! ...Please remind me what you have achieved in life as compared to PMB with all your clues and thinking outside the box ability? Mr right moves, what have you achieved in all your life as compared to PMB please?[/

hahahahaha, Yusuf buhari sorry o!...
mr advocate, I believe u would do a better job than the minister of information and communication, Mr lie Mohammed. u are a typical example of what my people call suffering and smiling. it seems as if u are not in this country and u aren't feeling the heat, well for ur information, he is the president so it would be so dumb to compare me with him. We have already seen the limits of PMB, but do u know whether I would be ur president in the nearest future.... hahahaha time shall tell lil man!
Re: Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce by oteikwu16(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

don't mind them, all these PMB supporters behaving like wild werewolves.... someone should please put a leash on him jare!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.