Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings (26014 Views)

Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa / Donald Trump Barred Media Organizations From Press Briefings – BBC, CNN, Others / Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by psquaret: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Trump can't survive this, these main stream media are some times too powerful and more influencia than the president. The New York Times and CNN will leak out Trump ties to Russia which will lead to his impeament. You can't fight against the very man that gives out information to millions of US citizens and thousand of other countries. New York time and CNN will bring trump down. Watch and see. The White House is already begging. See the attached pics

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by NNVanguard(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mehhhnnn, I think this is undemocratic

2 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Alphasoar(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Breaking: PMB block out Sahara Reporters and Premium Times from State press briefing today in London.

Na joke i dey oooh!

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by me69: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
FAKE NEWS
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by jordinsparkles(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don tire for dis man.

2 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by henrydadon(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifyan:
Fake news feeling the heat already and playing the victim card

You are one of those dumb people..so you believe CNN as big as they are will go so low to give out fake news..if you want to see fake biased news go to fox news..they lick trump ass

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
metiette:
grin life seems to be hard for cnn dis days....nxt time dey shud jst b neutral in electn

One of the media's functions is to be critical of the government as it ensures that the people in power are held accountable. This is how democracies work.

#basic democratic principles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by victorjoe(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
Trump doesn't Understand anything besides twitter and his Hollywood mindsets,.. This mainstream media are part of most powerful elites in the world,.. They control everything and there goal is one world government where they can decide who lives and who dies,.. They will just use him as pawn,.. Set example to all those right wing, probably impeach him or limit his power,... And take over the most powerful country once and forol, meanwhile let's him enjoy the White House, free airtime of the media,.. people I pity is the Christians and some conservative thinking trump share their values,.. Not knowing he is an atheist, low ranking Illuminati, a pedophile, con man,. And mentally unstable lunatic,. With unhealthy narcissistic personality

Imaima iko mbakara mfo anie nagha ba.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
NNVanguard:
Mehhhnnn, I think this is undemocratic

Highly and disturbingly undemocratic.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Alphasoar:
Breaking: PMB block out Sahara Reporters and Premium Times from State press briefing today in London.

Na joke i dey oooh!

grin
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by cstr100: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
Trump doesn't Understand anything besides twitter and his Hollywood mindsets,.. This mainstream media are part of most powerful elites in the world,.. They control everything and there goal is one world government where they can decide who lives and who dies,.. They will just use him as pawn,.. Set example to all those right wing, probably impeach him or limit his power,... And take over the most powerful country once and forol, meanwhile let's him enjoy the White House, free airtime of the media,.. people I pity is the Christians and some conservative thinking trump share their values,.. Not knowing he is an atheist, low ranking Illuminati, a pedophile, con man,. And mentally unstable lunatic,. With unhealthy narcissistic personality
The president of the United states is the most powerful indviidual in the world. No illuminati or secret society is stronger or greater than the POTUS.
Any POTUS that allows himself to be controlled is like a man with a bazooka being controlled by a child with a water gun.
By the time, the POTUS unleashes the full force of the American security, military and legal apparatus on that secret or elitist society, nobody will tell them to surrender.
You may not like Trump, but respect the fact that he is the most powerful individual in the world.
Alluding that some illuminati bullshit has control over the POTUS, is an insult not to Trump but to the American presidency.

8 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
psquaret:
Trump can't survive this, these main stream media are some times too powerful and more influencia than the president. The New York Times and CNN will leak out Trump ties to Russia which will lead to his impeament. You can't fight against the very man that gives out information to millions of US citizens and thousand of other countries.

He is trying to discredit them before they reveal more so by the time they do, people will not believe them but I would even trust tabloids more than Trump.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by alBHAGDADI: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
psquaret:
Trump can't survive this, these main stream media are some times too powerful and more influencia than the president. The New York Times and CNN will leak out Trump ties to Russia which will lead to his impeament. You can't fight against the very man that gives out information to millions of US citizens and thousand of other countries.
We all remember the amount of propaganda these mainstream media heaped against him, yet he won.

8 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by aku626(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'm delighted CNN is a sad news station riddled with lies. M glad that their power would be reduced, they gained fame from the previous govt. reporting hate lies violence and one sided truth of you really watch CNN you'd know what I mean. I prefer sky BBC is even better, just they're not in the US

4 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by MORNDEW(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
cstr100:

Don't ever ever compare your third world politics with american politics, you ignorant afonja.
CNN can sue the president of the united states under the 2nd ammendment of the US constitution.
AIT cannot sue because the free press in Nigeria is actually at the mercy of the president. Even if they did sue, we have ignorant afonjas like you to mock them thinking you are doing anybody.
So whoever makes a comment different from urs is an afonja right? If u can't respect anything, why not respect your data. Smh.

7 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by jahsharon: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Can you all now see that Buhari is a democrat? With all the lies that AIT broadcasted against Buhari after collecting 2.1 billion naira from Sambo Dasuki, AIT still enters Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Youngzedd(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
CNN should be shut down. They have done more harm than good.

Clinton News Network

6 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by seyi360(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:

Get a life

7 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by fyomer: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
CNN, especially CHRISTIAN AMANPOUR,HALA GORANI has not been fair to DONALD TRUMP infact these two and few other men ,eg BRIAN STELLTER,VAN JONES couldnt hide their hatred,thefore i support mr president,they want to kill him on arrival with the power of media.
And since their head choose to remain mute instead of correcting things before it ran out of hands,let the game play on.
Case dismiss.

7 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by psquaret: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
We all remember the amount of propaganda these mainstream media heaped against him, yet he won.

CNN didn't lie against Trump, all what they said about is true and that's why he is fighting back now but watch and see. They will bring him down to his knees, they know how to get more info than the trump him self. Because of CNN trump already lose his first security adviser. More to to be leaked out

9 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
aku626:
I'm delighted CNN is a sad news station riddled with lies. M glad that their power would be reduced, they gained fame from the previous govt. reporting hate lies violence and one sided truth of you really watch CNN you'd know what I mean. I prefer sky BBC is even better, just they're not in the US

But I want sky BBC to be restricted. We should not have any choice. The media should be government controlled ... ENTIRELY.

Yeah, we want a dictator. DICTATOR FAKE NEWS DONALD.

3 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
But CNN News is sometimes fake.I don't think is policies are abt christian values is centered in keeping America save.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Iseoluwani: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Someone said this

"you have freedom of speech and you can use it, but freedom after speech I don't guarantee "
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
fyomer:
CNN, especially CHRISTIAN AMANPOUR,HALA GORANI has not been fair to DONALD TRUMP infact these two and few other men ,eg BRIAN STELLTER,VAN JONES couldnt hide their hatred,thefore i support mr president,they want to kill him on arrival with the power of media.
And since their head choose to remain mute instead of correcting things before it ran out of hands,let the game play on.
Case dismiss.

If he has no skeletons in his closet, he should not be worried about a thing the media broadcasts.
If he does, we want to know it.
And he will be held accountable.
If he is not held accountable, he has absolute power.
Absolutism is tyranny.

Get that in your skull.

11 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by obataokenwa(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Nigeria's media, one can handle, but Western media- hell, you just might as well pick a fight with God (not to diminish God's image in anyway).

Was just dscussing same with my inlaw to be: with this latest action, Trump has surely dug his own grave. Theae guys can bring down an entire government no matter how firmly rooted it is.
Bro, how about telling you that maybe is their end also.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by DonCortino: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I remember how some people almost ran mad when news broke in the the earliest days of this admin that AIT had been barred from Aso Rock due to the unbridled lies and propaganda they spread about the president during the campaigns.

I remember how they stood on every rooftop screaming their heads off that we are witnessing the birth of full blown dictatorship! Today, their hero (maybe no longer their hero since he didnt call their dilector but rather Buhari) has done exactly the same!

How would they twist their explanation in this case? cheesy

What I wrong is wrong buhari did wrong and so has trump. I dont know why u are ranting undecided

Trump obeyed court order and reversed is immigrant ban. Has ur vulture of a president obeyed any of the various court order issued?

Pls dont compare trump with that illiterate!!
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ikio:
But CNN News is sometimes fake.I don't think is policies are abt christian values is centered in keeping America save.

What EXACTLY is fake on CNN?

CNN is not Bible TV so keep your religion out of it. Your religion is between you and your God.

#basicprinciplesofdemocracy

5 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by klax(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
American should not complain pls. They want it they got it. Let them live with it.

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
a week old news i just making front page.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

What EXACTLY is fake on CNN?

CNN is not Bible TV so keep your religion out of it. Your religion is between you and your God.

#basicprinciplesofdemocracy
read my mention. maybe u should knw the media lie alot.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:

Chai, what you said did not make sense oh, but you are very fine so i will just let it slide.

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Cire80: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Trump doesn't know the meaning of forgiveness. CNN was obviously biased against Trump but I don't think this is the best way to go about it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos) / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.