Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings (26013 Views)

Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa / Donald Trump Barred Media Organizations From Press Briefings – BBC, CNN, Others / Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by ndcide(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I remember how some people almost ran mad when news broke in the the earliest days of this admin that AIT had been barred from Aso Rock due to the unbridled lies and propaganda they spread about the president during the campaigns.

I remember how they stood on every rooftop screaming their heads off that we are witnessing the birth of full blown dictatorship! Today, their hero (maybe no longer their hero since he didnt call their dilector but rather Buhari) has done exactly the same!

How would they twist their explanation in this case? cheesy

And those of you who supported that buhari's decision or pretend to be indifferent, now want to take up the fight for CNN.

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by alt3r3g0: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Noneroone:
Media outfits have their biases but one cnn has against Trump is two obvious.
Meanwhile this is not new, Obama barred Fox during his time.

More like attempted to.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

Receive sense!
From you??

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by gretblue: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
ifyan:
Fake news feeling the heat already and playing the victim card
But the same Original News " WikiLeaks" according to Donald Trump during the presidential election has also suddenly become Fake News in his last presidential chat. Or you didn't hear Trump referring to WikiLeaks as also fake news recently?
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ikio:
From you??

That much you can't take.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Sleezwizz: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
cstr100:

Don't ever ever compare your third world politics with american politics, you ignorant afonja.
CNN can sue the president of the united states under the 2nd ammendment of the US constitution.
AIT cannot sue because the free press in Nigeria is actually at the mercy of the president. Even if they did sue, we have ignorant afonjas like you to mock them thinking you are doing anybody.

What has afonja got to do with this topic now? Comment with your brain next time grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nukualofa: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
Trump doesn't Understand anything besides twitter and his Hollywood mindsets,.. This mainstream media are part of most powerful elites in the world,.. They control everything and there goal is one world government where they can decide who lives and who dies,.. They will just use him as pawn,.. Set example to all those right wing, probably impeach him or limit his power,... And take over the most powerful country once and forol, meanwhile let's him enjoy the White House, free airtime of the media,.. people I pity is the Christians and some conservative thinking trump share their values,.. Not knowing he is an atheist, low ranking Illuminati, a pedophile, con man,. And mentally unstable lunatic,. With unhealthy narcissistic personality
You ended up saying nothing

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

That much you can't take.
Then u don't have na.

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
aku626:

However you perceive it he is still a performer. And a man of His word. Criticism should be done constructively and not with intent to damage a persons image.

Donald has destroyed his image all by himself. Every time he opens his mouth - be it on FOX or CNN - it is embarrassing.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ikio:
all politicians lie same to the media admit it CNN opinion poles was fake.

The polls were wrong, not fake. Huge difference.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by gretblue: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
metiette:
grin life seems to be hard for cnn dis days....nxt time dey shud jst b neutral in electn
Perhaps you have not been following the Media happenings recently in US with Donald Trump. Trump is not ready for any criticism whether constructive ones or the other way round from any media house. CNN is not the only one finding it hard with president Trump. Virtually all the Media houses are currently experiencing this. WikiLeaks, Fox news, New York time which Donald Trump earlier commended during the Election have suddenly become fake news.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by MrMystrO(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
Trump doesn't Understand anything besides twitter and his Hollywood mindsets,.. This mainstream media are part of most powerful elites in the world,.. They control everything and there goal is one world government where they can decide who lives and who dies,.. They will just use him as pawn,.. Set example to all those right wing, probably impeach him or limit his power,... And take over the most powerful country once and forol, meanwhile let's him enjoy the White House, free airtime of the media,.. people I pity is the Christians and some conservative thinking trump share their values,.. Not knowing he is an atheist, low ranking Illuminati, a pedophile, con man,. And mentally unstable lunatic,. With unhealthy narcissistic personality

How can a Lady, a Nigerian lady for that matter be this Intelligent?? please I want to be friends abeg
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by omenkaLives(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
cstr100:

Don't ever ever compare your third world politics with american politics, you ignorant afonja.
CNN can sue the president of the united states under the 2nd ammendment of the US constitution.
AIT cannot sue because the free press in Nigeria is actually at the mercy of the president. Even if they did sue, we have ignorant afonjas like you to mock them thinking you are doing anybody.
This has gotta be the stupidest of all posts on this thread.

First of all, you ended up calling your little god, Trump, a fool, not to have known that press freedom in the US is a matter of constitution under the Second(according to your ignorant self) Ammendment. Otherwise, he wouldnt have clamped down on the press like he did. Never knew he is so dumb.

Secondly, how many "ignorant afonjas" mocked anyone when your other ineffectual god, the god of flat heads (mods remember he called me afonja grin), clamped down on the press using the army?

You see, in your twisted mind, you convinced yourself you made sense, whereas, yoj just ended up doing the e-equivalent of a toddler crapping all over himself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by AngryPreston52: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Low ranking member u know he is a billionaire right.Hey do u know what u re even saying,how do u know he is an illuminati member? If u mind me askin.pls try nd base your stupid comments on facts.LOSER
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by AngryPreston52: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
.Low ranking member u know he is a billionaire right.Hey do u know what u re even saying,how do u know he is an illuminati member? If u mind me askin.pls try nd base your stupid comments on facts.LOSER
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Bimpe29: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Is that same Sarah Sanders, that was here as US ambassador?
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by mrikay: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
cstr100:

The president of the United states is the most powerful indviidual in the world. No illuminati or secret society is stronger or greater than the POTUS.
Any POTUS that allows himself to be controlled is like a man with a bazooka being controlled by a child with a water gun.
By the time, the POTUS unleashes the full force of the American security, military and legal apparatus on that secret or elitist society, nobody will tell them to surrender.
You may not like Trump, but respect the fact that he is the most powerful individual in the world.
Alluding that some illuminati bullshit has control over the POTUS, is an insult not to Trump but to the American presidency.

You are not very intelligent if you think the title of 'President' gives him power... He doesn't want to offend

The Waltons

Koch Brothers

Jacob de Rothschilds

Dupont

Etc.... These are the ones behind the scenes, calling the shots.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by mrikay: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
This has gotta be the stupidest of all posts on this thread.

First of all, you ended up calling your little god, Trump, a fool, not to have known that press freedom in the US is a matter of constitution under the Second Ammendment. Otherwise, he wouldnt have clamped down on the press like he did. Never knew he is so dumb.

Secondly, how many "ignorant afonjas" mocked anyone when your other ineffectual god, the god of flat heads (mods remember he called me afonja grin), clamped down on the press using the army?

You see, in your twisted mind, you convinced yourself you made sense, whereas, yoj just ended up doing the e-equivalent of a toddler crapping all over himself. cheesy

1st amendment actually
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by omenkaLives(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
mrikay:

You are not very intelligent if you think the title of 'President' gives him power... He doesn't want to offend

The Waltons

Koch Brothers

Jacob de Rothschilds

Dupont

Etc.... These are the ones behind the scenes, calling the shots.
Not to mention the Bilderberg group, Skulls and Bones ane CFR.

The number of ignorant kids on this forum is overwhelming.

In fact, to a large extent, the president of US is nothing but a figure head, a patsy for the shadowy groups who really run things.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
It seems you don't really understand what prompted this move. Newyork Times is the most biased news agency ever. they never seem to write any good about Trump and his administration since inception. that's not how it works dear. I wouldn't be surprised if its pioneered by the Democrats.

2 Likes

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by gretblue: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bimpe29:
Is that same Sarah Sanders, that was here as US ambassador?
No no. The former US ambassador, Sanders is black while the Administrative Sanders is white.

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by mpowa(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Youngzedd:
CNN should be shut down. They have done more harm than good.

Clinton News Network
Go an shut them down Na. It's only a dictator that would want to shut the media. If the kitchen is too hot you get out. If they're lying against him, he would've sued them, he knows how to do that alot.

Trump d Mr Conspiracy himself heap unlimited lies on Obama siting very incredibly sources yet the same guy wants to gag the media, he just started his mission impossible. God help him if he even spend two years on that sit. Fake, unpresidential President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by landinfo: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have always hated CNN, BBC & co esp when that Donna Braxile leaked expo to Killary Klinton.....people that wanted to expose the fact that Sanders was rigged out (even Sanders supporters were angry @ the rigging) were killed & till date, no arrests has been made.
Like Trump said in his tweet, I hope he finally has the rigging facts & soon so many millions of undocumented immigrants would be deported.
Insipte of how powerful people hype the American media (lies & propaganda b4 the elections), a Trump is cuming to shut them up & this is what they hate most, someone they can't gag or control under the kitten.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by CyberWolf: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
MORNDEW:

This is an advice to you and many other who thinks like you. Live your lives above this nonsense. What is all this afonja ND oda nonsense many of u com online to spill. Grow up all of u. It's an advice..
how many times have you cautioned the the "flaties" protagonists here? You guys are a nauseating hypocrite.. You are good in hitting others but when you recieve the dose of use own medicine, you start whinning like a hungry pig.. angry
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by tomdon(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:

What is this one saying?
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by richard870(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
tsephanyah:
I want to believe you a die-hard Obama fan cuz all you said here what has made the world what it is today (chaotic)

FYI, CNN reported some false news about Nigeria some years back about a plane that crashed somewhere in Ogun state saying it crashed somewhere else, true or not?. Another issue of CNN's false and 'funny' reportage was during the just concluded Ghana presidential election saying a particular individual had won which Ghanaians themselves lambasted them across social networks.

Those are just part of several false news reports made by CNN

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by Just30: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
richard870:
I want to believe you a die-hard Obama fan cuz all you said here what has made the world what it is today (chaotic)

FYI, CNN reported some false news about Nigeria some years back about a plane that crashed somewhere in Ogun state saying it crashed somewhere else, true or not?. Another issue of CNN's false and 'funny' reportage was during the just concluded Ghana presidential election saying a particular individual had won which Ghanaians themselves lambasted them across social networks.

Those are just part of several false news reports made by CNN
CNN us the house of Fake News and they Luke cooking up stories that are factually wrong.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by richard870(m): 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Just30:
CNN us the house of Fake News and they Luke cooking up stories that are factually wrong.
Oh yes! .Bless you bro

1 Like

Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by MORNDEW(m): 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
CyberWolf:
how many times have you cautioned the the "flaties" protagonists here? You guys are a nauseating hypocrite.. You are good in hitting others but when you recieve the dose of use own medicine, you start whinning like a hungry pig.. angry
Who is this? I was reading comments and I came across the usage of afonja by the dude. And wondered what prompted that. I advised him. What has that got to do with ur ill thought out comments. Please check well o am not one those who come online to disgrace themselves or join in meaningless tribal stupidity. Before you roam about in ur non profiting cybrrwolfering and insulting of people be careful. Imagine the nonsense. I don't take it from youths like you who hv no iota of shame but come online to misbehave. I usually read first page and I saw no where using afonja was warranted. Be careful.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by CyberWolf: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
MORNDEW:

Who is this? I was reading comments and I came across the usage of afonja by the dude. And wondered what prompted that. I advised him. What has that got to do with ur ill thought out comments. Please check well o am not one those who come online to disgrace themselves or join in meaningless tribal stupidity. Before you roam about in ur non profiting cybrrwolfering and insulting of people be careful. Imagine the nonsense. I don't take it from youths like you who hv no iota of shame but come online to misbehave. I usually read first page and I saw no where using afonja was warranted. Be careful.
I know how to handle hypocritic whinning scumbags like you people.. Whenever you are beaten in your own games, you starts playing the victim cards with emotional and moral blackmail.. Let me shout it into your cranuim, you are a hypocrite.. And lest I forget, Fvck off my mention!
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by MORNDEW(m): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2017
CyberWolf:
I know how to handle hypocritic whinning scumbags like you people.. Whenever you are beaten in your own games, you starts playing the victim cards with emotional and moral blackmail.. Let me shout it into your cranuim, you are a hypocrite.. And lest I forget, Fvck off my mention!
I am replying you cos someone need to straighten some of you up. Maybe you need to look up people's profile before you misbehave. You see no one pays you to be foolish so quit it. You come online daily to disgrace yourself, family, and even unborn children on issues that are meaningless and you think no one knows. Your stupidity on Nairaland daily might cost you dearly in the future but you don't know. You can continue afterwards cos it seems it's a curse placed on some of you. But this today, showed that someone warned ND tried to help you. Your children will read all your nonsense online would u be proud to show them ur account? Get sense.
Re: CNN, Others, Barred From White House Press Briefings by CyberWolf: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2017
MORNDEW:

I am replying you cos someone need to straighten some of you up. Maybe you need to look up people's profile before you misbehave. You see no one pays you to be foolish so quit it. You come online daily to disgrace yourself, family, and even unborn children on issues that are meaningless and you think no one knows. Your stupidity on Nairaland daily might cost you dearly in the future but you don't know. You can continue afterwards cos it seems it's a curse placed on some of you. But this today, showed that someone warned ND tried to help you. Your children will read all your nonsense online would u be proud to show them ur account? Get sense.
I've told you before that you can't win with this your emotional/moral blackmail.. You are very pompous and do full of yourself, you and many others animals like yourself in this country always claim to know it all yet, this country is a cesspit and a shadow of herself.. You're always eager to display your moral disposition and play the victim card whenever you run out of option when dealing with someone who understands your understands your dirty "game" .. Like I said before, you are a bloody hypocrite.. Now go and Fvck yourself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) / 90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.