Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria (46509 Views)

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by jjeeff(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
fernandoc:
To be frank Buhari is s disgrace. How could an entire nation be so blind to vote someone who has no grey matter.
seriously did u vote him?
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by jjeeff(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Adminisher:
This is FAKE as hell. Meant for half educated dummies from land Locked states in the SE.
No US person speaks this way, the syntax is not even American not to talk of a Professor.

More interestingly, no US Prof would say " negligence" of a President brought recession. In the US and many countries, the economy is not ' soup on the fire ' that a President watches.

The People watching the economy are Federal Reserve Board Chairman, Chairman of Council of Economic Advisers and Treasury Secretary.

Nigerian young people need to read and broaden their minds. This is too disgraceful

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by dragonking2: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
ShaqFu:
He's no less a failure than Jonathan. smiley
Nope, GEJ is a success compared to the shameful dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by ShaqFu: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
dragonking2:
Nope, GEJ is a success compared to the shameful dullard.
It's never wise to compare failures, brother.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by ernecy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
I warned u guys about this very dullard undecided
this pic is worth more than a million words..lol..it's deep mehn! !!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by irsakant: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kingsasian:
You may be right bro but both the old and young in this country are corrupt. Moreover those that are younger in this country have nothing to show or proof of achievements.
Is your illiterate Daura ruler not corrupt too?
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by chachanga: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
TippyTop:

President Trump was a successful businessman before becoming president, what has Buhari been successful at apart from coups and cow herding?

People voted for Trump because of his personal achievements.

That is why the level of the DauraDullard's supporters' filthiness shows them for the misbegotten mongrels that they are.

Such depth of deplorably selfhating lowlifes with no better visions of nation-building except to seek salvation from some intellectually beggared old-fob with a cavernously empty cranium undecided?

One with no skill save Coups, lame claims to power, desperate schemes, revenge missions, hatemongering, sleeping-on-the-job mgt style (PTF) and an unparalleled achievement of singularly grinding the country in to backward gear in each of his attempts at rulership while simultaneously demarketing his country into recession this time around!

Is Osinbajo PDP? Is he part any GEJ cabal? Why is he suddenly doing better now? Why is he toeing a.different path?why is he getting results where the failed mugun couldn't? Was buhari ever competent or was he actually the biggest fraud to have been afflicted on the Nigerian masses?

Karma is a bytch indeed. And why?! It's taking someone from Bubu's own camp to show how despicably nepotical and brainlessly irresponsible he'd been all along. The empty head old bigot.

His deputy's results alone will be enough to vindicate every person whose ever said Bubu was the wrong man for the job.

Osinbanjo should show them the difference now; the gworo-eating monkeys!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by irsakant: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even a renowned currency expert and professor has said what some of us have been saying ..Twice in our history a very incompetent Buhari has appeared and destroyed the destinies of multiple generation using his cluelessness to take away their rewards , hopes and aspirations and replacing it with lower standard of living which reset most of us into survival mode which unfortunately is a fertilizer for corruption ..That's why I have always made it bold to say Buhari alone entrenched corruption into Nigeria and Nigerians ..
He took him six (6) months to pick his birds-of-a-feather technocrats and the silly Nigerians are seeing their wonders!

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by louwie(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Lord have mercy! little wonder Nigeria is in the state she is...the good book says: give to caesar what belongeth to caesar; give to GOD what belong to GOD. Was he elected in a near comatose condition to be prayed for? is there hope for a new Nigeria with youths mirroring thoughts as yours? gawddammit!

word !!
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by dragonking2: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
ShaqFu:
It's never wise to compare failures, brother.
Gej was never a failure.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by bikefab(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Prof. Hanke or Hanks, please focus on Donald, his squabbles with the US judiciary, his headache with Iran and his many trouble with the media. As for this man from Daura, na akamu case.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by louwie(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
fydence:
He wasn't even successful at Cow Herding... His Cows remained at 150 constantly ... No progress.

WORD !!
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by calberian: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ww
Kingsasian:
is 22ww Trump less than 69?
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
toye440:

How many 30 and below get sense for Nigeria I .mean I to say mature enough to wield power, u wan vote president wey dey sag abi d one wey dey see olamide as role model. Abeg 40 to 59 should b d qouta. Mind u 30 and below in this country still dey play Mario in fact some still dey battle Conji issue no self control very greedy and may eventually sell u all for galaxy phone or Nokia 3310.
lol u make sense sha.... But we are not helping our selves in this country.... We have allowed tribalism, religion and politics to rob us our sense of reasoning.... In a sane country people like Buhari has nothing to Do with being a president....

But as usual when religion and tribe is placed together in one candidate, our sense of reasoning goes into Auto pilot mode immediately....

Reason why some believes that Buhari is actually saving the economy or that the economy is better under Buhari. . Seing a white lie being carried about without shame like that is the reason why we are a laughing stock..... That's why we look poor and depleted.... But any one who goes into politics will never remain and u ask where has our collective wealth gone to
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Solozzo(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2017
This Prof is not worth his bunions if he blames Buhari for nigeria's economic woes. It's like blaming Obama for the recession in the United States of America. Nigeria fell like a pack of cards owing to massive corruption in past regimes, fall in oil prices, lack of forex and no industrial base. It took 8 years for the United States of America to get out of recession

He is also insensitive to a sick man whose doctors advised good rest to ensure a good recovery.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2017
What a shame! cheesy
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by naijamerican: 1:49am On Feb 26, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
Nigerians una still they wait for messiah Buhari where the world see us as unlearned for voting an illiterate, unhealthy and old man in 21st century...

They would just say Africa has dark brain

HONKONG are voting for representatives around age 30 and below while we aim for 69 and above.

Why won't we be a laughing stock

Nigeria is full of tribalisitic fools, so its no surprise the country is failing.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:38am On Feb 26, 2017
TippyTop:
We've become the laughing stock of the world.
If this is not an indictment of Buhari's administration, then tell me what it is.

This prof is not just a rabble rouser, Prof. Steve Hanke is a professor of applied economics and co-director of the Institute for Applied Economics.

Check out the tweet.

https://twitter.com/steve_hanke/status/835157844337045506

Cc Obalaila abi obailala cheesygringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by whirlwind7(m): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2017
saintgp:

Yu don't really have to get yourself worked up over nothing.for the record,obama and imf spoke well of buhari months after the election.infact during the recession i can recall him being kudos,alleging he's managing the recession well enough.

About mugabe,yes as long as the western world is concern am always proud to say he's give them a good run for their money.

U can think anything u wish to think alas it won't change anything so just calm down,like i said don't get urself worked up over nothing.

You're still not saying something different. Forget about me getting worked up. Let me worry about that.

Nothing wrong with Obama et al giving kudos to Bubu few months after he got into office. Every Nigerian who was fed up with GEJ's administration also did the same. In those few months, we were all waiting for him to gather momentum. He was enjoying everyone's goodwill by then, before we begin to realize that he was making certain retrogressive decisions.

As for Mugabe, don't size him up by his stand against western powers. Even Idi Amin, Sani Abacha and other African despots did the same. I think its more credible to judge his government by how his country and Zimbabweans had fared so far.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by ShaqFu: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2017
dragonking2:
Gej was never a failure.
According to whom?
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by saintgp(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2017
whirlwind7:

You're still not saying something different. Forget about me getting worked up. Let me worry about that.

Nothing wrong with Obama et al giving kudos to Bubu few months after he got into office. Every Nigerian who was fed up with GEJ's administration also did the same. In those few months, we were all waiting for him to gather momentum. He was enjoying everyone's goodwill by then, before we begin to realize that he was making certain retrogressive decisions.

As for Mugabe, don't size him up by his stand against western powers. Even Idi Amin, Sani Abacha and other African despots did the same. I think its more credible to judge his government by how his country and Zimbabweans had fared so far.
bro the bone of contention was on "western world"pls don't miscontrue that fact.

Now instead of worrying,i why not carry out research of the roles western world play in Africa countries in the disguise of rendering help,advice etc.

U can use Libya and Nigeria as case study.on Libya i will say u focus more on gadafi era,dead etc,on Nigeria please i will like u to focus on why they have refuse to return more of abacha's loot that has been discovered if truly they meant well.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Adminisher:
This is FAKE as hell. Meant for half educated dummies from land Locked states in the SE.
No US person speaks this way, the syntax is not even American not to talk of a Professor.

More interesting, no US Prof would say " negligence" of a President brought recession. In the US and many countries, the economy is not ' soup on the fire ' that a President watches.

The People watching the economy are Federal Reserve Board Chairman, Chairman of Council of Economic Advisers and Treasury Secretary.

Nigerian young people need to read and broaden their minds. This is too disgraceful

Charcoal calling kettle black.....!!!!!. Most i.doits and your likes calming to be educated with nothing to show for it.......not even with any iota of sense which is common makes mockery of education.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by LordKushmann(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

A president with a tested enterprise.
Been in front of political debate and no illiterate to 21st century political workings.
But here we have an illiterate that is stuck in 20th century wit no idea what is happening in his own government

Nigga went to Germany for an economic meeting and was embarrassing the country talking about Deutschemarks. They had to tell em they were now using Euros.

That was were I gave up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by LordKushmann(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2017
The fact that certain youths here are hankering about that there are unqualified youths under 30 fit to occupy leadership positions show the level of exposure of such individuals.

Assuming they've been involved in Youth leadership activities like Rotary/Rotaract clubs, SIFE, Junior Chambers et al, they'd have certainly been enlightened better about our under 30 leadership prospects. You can't be hanging around touts, riffraffs and junkies probably because you yourself is of such ilk then conclude that all youths under 30 are unfit for leadership.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by egobetatoday: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2017
Mr Hanke, this is not a palatable dish for the zombies. Well, that is why we call them ZOMBIES especially northerners. Their brain wouldnt sell for even #2.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by dragonking2: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2017
ShaqFu:
According to whom?
Gej remains a hero of democracy while Buhari will remain a monumental failure.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
louwie:

word !!
"nuff said...
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
LordKushmann:

Nigga went to Germany for an economic meeting and was embarrassing the country talking about Deutschemarks. They had to tell em they were now using Euros.

That was were I gave up!
cheesy
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by ShaqFu: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
dragonking2:
Gej remains a hero of democracy while Buhari will remain a monumental failure.
It's a matter of opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by elsomm(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kingsasian:
is president Trump less than 69?

Is Hong Kong in the USA?
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by OgatheTop: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
I warned u guys about this very dullard undecided

I almost died doing same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.