Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria (46128 Views)

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by manshoro: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
Prof. Hanke health is a matter of concern and I am sure if Americans' president was sick, you Americans will go on your kneel for God to show mercy and heal him. Please Prof. don't give Nigerians reasons to hate their president instead, advice us to pray for for our leaders. I hope you understand Prof? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by AntiWailer: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Banter1:
how old is Donald Trump?

He fit no know oo.

They just type.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by dokyOloye: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ipad yoot.lol

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by stevennez(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
u all should not worry,Bubu has been found in the other room!

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Omeokachie: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
"America will know"

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by pokipoki: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kingsasian:
is president Trump less than 69?
Age is not a determining factor. It is the ability to turnaround things!!!. The only difference between America and Nigeria is the level of development through quality leadership and governance. (Things actually work in America).

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by lastmaster(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Godemcee:
watch how zombie would avoid this thread,or worst they start insulating people or call the prof an ipob yoot

zombies are confused cretins
I have not seen the oba of zombies sarrki in this thread, I know he's somewhere masturbating.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by pokipoki: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
manshoro:
Prof. Hanke health is a matter of concern and I am sure if Americans' president was sick, you Americans will go on your kneel for God to show mercy and heal him. Please Prof. don't give Nigerians reasons to hate their president instead, advice us to pray for for our leaders. I hope you understand Prof? God bless Nigeria.
Advice? Haven't we learnt anything from since independence? Later people will say imperialism!!!. We need to wake up as a country and smell the coffee.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by stevennez(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari has been found in other room......lolz]

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by davidif: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
Nigerians una still they wait for messiah Buhari where the world see us as unlearned for voting an illiterate, unhealthy and old man in 21st century...

They would just say Africa has dark brain

HONKONG are voting for representatives around age 30 and below while we aim for 69 and above.

Why won't we be a laughing stock

It's not Nigerians fault now, it's the fault of the system that only allows only the wealthy a realistic chance of winning an election.
The solution to that is open primaries that allow the masses to vote for the party nominee like it happens in the U.S instead of having to vote for whoever the party heads select as there flag beater in the elections. Nigerians shouldn't have to choose between Buhari and GEJ. That's like asking me if I want to die by hanging or by firing squad.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by napoleon77(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

A president with a tested enterprise.
Been in front of political debate and no illiterate to 21st century political workings.
But here we have an illiterate that is stuck in 20th century wit no idea what is happening in his own government

Stuck in 20th century? That's actually a complement

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Ceema1(f): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
All I see here are frustrated and sadist set of people still mourning d sending out their useless hero.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

to hell with d fvcking prof.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by mohciz69(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Where's Sarrki? Hr should come and defend is paymaster

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
But these people from West helped him in there, Buhari too confessed that. When people were talking about Buhari's nature in 2015, no body believe. Now millions of Nigerians are living a faked natural life of one man who doesn't even know himself. One who cries when people are happy and is happy when others are crying...

Tufiakwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Magnitki: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
TippyTop:

President Trump was a successful businessman before becoming president, what has Buhari been successful at apart from coups and cow herding?

People voted for Trump because of his personal achievements.

Buhari was a successful military administrator and we voted him for his integrity
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by hohafrank(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kingsasian:
is president Trump less than 69?
president Trump is well educated and with "balanced brain",unlike our president.

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by baganas: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
TippyTop
First tell us your own achievement then we can compare and contrast for ourselves.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Ceema1(f): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nonsense thread.

either anyone of yah like it or not, PMB will be ur president till 2023 and if anyone frustrated fellow is not happy about it, Lagoon is always an option.

God bless Mr president

Get well soon.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by John902(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please is it true the the Senate President Olusola Sarrki is from Kwara state?
NO he's from Guantanamo bay

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you didn't say this you will not be paid Na

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Empiree: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Tortivchina(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Prof Steve Hanke, please with due respect go and face your troubles and leave us with Foolish people like Dr or Mr Reno Omokri, that's my opinion. I think that idiot just want to make name
A fool without end call Reno, in your PDP government what did you do, fool? everyday Buhari, Buhari. Who are you? and poor Nigerian will go about respecting fools like you.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by repogirl(f): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
....But Obama said Buhari is doing a good job nah! angry

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
This proff. is a fool!when person no well na get well them dey tell am.am insult 2 our presidnt is an insult 2 all 9ja.
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by dsocioemmy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
This people be giving the world what they want to see and talk. Nansense
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Stanbeto: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
True talk
Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by pawesome(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Please is it true the the Senate President Olusola Sarrki is from Kwara state?
No.he is frm Daura in Katsina state..pls dnt tel me u forgt?..

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by pawesome(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ceema1:
Nonsense thread.

either anyone of yah like it or not, PMB will be ur president till 2023 and if anyone frustrated fellow is not happy about it, Lagoon is always an option.

God bless Mr president

Get well soon.
2023 abi...ah no blame u at all.ah no blame u...na gal u b na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even a renowned currency expert and professor has said what some of us have been saying ..Twice in our history a very incompetent Buhari has appeared and destroyed the destinies of multiple generation using his cluelessness to take away their rewards , hopes and aspirations and replacing it with lower standard of living which reset most of us into survival mode which unfortunately is a fertilizer for corruption ..That's why I have always made it bold to say Buhari alone entrenched corruption into Nigeria and Nigerians ..
haha! btw where is berem/ beremX or whatever her monikker on nairaland these days and her bandwagon of un-informed Buhari enthusiasts? Billyonaire, TonyeBarcanista and the rest of us patriots on nairaland have indeed been vindicated..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by xpool(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
TippyTop:

President Trump was a successful businessman before becoming president, what has Buhari been successful at apart from coups and cow herding?

The only agenda buhari has is to seize people`s land in all parts of the country to give to his fulani brothers as grazing zones- but the failure in achieving that has given him serious heart attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by pawesome(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Magnitki:

Buhari was a successful military administrator and we voted him for his integrity
integritycheesy..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope say e stil de wrk

1 Like

Re: Prof. Steve Hanke Blasts Buhari Over His Absence From Nigeria by Elbowroom: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
TippyTop:

People voted for Buhari because of his personality too

You will be a stone brain to think Buhari hasn't achieved anything before becoming the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.